• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:35
CEST 07:35
KST 14:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 01:11 GMT
#2621
Bandages only delay the death by 1 phase.
Not sure if they stack. Might be able to delay death by up to three phases.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 01:12 GMT
#2622
Also got something good.

but its after 2 am and I need to get up in like 5h45mins... so gn8^^
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 01:12 GMT
#2623
On January 09 2017 10:11 disformation wrote:
Bandages only delay the death by 1 phase.
Not sure if they stack. Might be able to delay death by up to three phases.

Oh ok that makes sense.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 01:16 GMT
#2624
Interesting Night Kill I must say tbh. Also I will know everything about the mace at Midday.
Also Slam True of False: You have 0 items on you?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 01:17 GMT
#2625
I think I should have gone for a greedier play in the night. Meh. Whatever.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 01:31 GMT
#2626
Can someone tell me why would mafia kill df over btdt when btdt is a claimed 2 shot cop?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 01:35 GMT
#2627
Like I know df still thought I was scum but I would never shoot df 10 out of 10 times in that scenario unless scum went for a medic dodge shot.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 01:35 GMT
#2628
On January 09 2017 10:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Can someone tell me why would mafia kill df over btdt when btdt is a claimed 2 shot cop?

cause hes the obv target fot the healing items we wrre talking about all day,
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 01:39 GMT
#2629
On January 09 2017 10:35 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 10:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Can someone tell me why would mafia kill df over btdt when btdt is a claimed 2 shot cop?

cause hes the obv target fot the healing items we wrre talking about all day,

aka going for a medic dodge shot.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 02:07 GMT
#2630
so if my check on ls is correct its prolly 2 of: slam, chez, gb

which kinda would explain d3

but for some reason i dont think the nk looks like its team afk...
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 09 2017 02:07 GMT
#2631
Yea kinda surprised to see Darth over Dis or myself.

Maybe mafia decided they needed to slim out the House of Brown?

I ate my sweet thing from the feast kus I didn't know what else to do with it. I'm rather confused about the result, but I don't think it did anything.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 09 2017 02:10 GMT
#2632
Well the House of Brown has been taken down a peg. Might as well make my move for a full takeover at this point.

##Vote: Chezinu
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 09 2017 02:14 GMT
#2633
Looking at the Carasel stuff I'm not sure I see a difference between yesterday and today.

I'm actually wondering if it might be better for the Towny people to ride that rather than the scummy people. Kus we want actions to happen on the question marks or scummy looking people and it would make it hard for mafia to get their preffered kill, potential role blocks, or whatever to hit where they want.

Thoughts?
I can take that responsibility.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 02:14 GMT
#2634
well darth was more active than you.
but yeah slightly confused why they didnt shoot me again.

but yeah really should focus on sleep now. xD
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 02:16 GMT
#2635
On January 09 2017 11:14 Tictock wrote:
Looking at the Carasel stuff I'm not sure I see a difference between yesterday and today.

I'm actually wondering if it might be better for the Towny people to ride that rather than the scummy people. Kus we want actions to happen on the question marks or scummy looking people and it would make it hard for mafia to get their preffered kill, potential role blocks, or whatever to hit where they want.

Thoughts?

oh. i might have misunderstood how thst works. that would mske a lot of sense.
thought it doesnt affect kp
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 09 2017 02:19 GMT
#2636
I guess. I was a bit paranoid about it though kus literally nobody thinks I'm scum. Well BtDt kinda does but only kus I've been calling him scum for most of the game.

I was actually so nervous I spent the whole night eating cake...
I can take that responsibility.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 02:23 GMT
#2637
well you had a bunch of good posts and you did just lynch scum in a narrow vote.

might be possible if ls is scum...
though yeah dunno just hope btdt has something good
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 09 2017 02:26 GMT
#2638
Game B is now GO. Grab your role PMs and remember to check the setup!

Sorry for the delays. >-<;
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 09 2017 04:15 GMT
#2639
Hello, Plan B kids
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 05:19 GMT
#2640
On January 09 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Interesting Night Kill I must say tbh. Also I will know everything about the mace at Midday.
Also Slam True of False: You have 0 items on you?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Yoon 27
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King159
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
trigger0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo1072
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 25m
OSC
16h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.