• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 09:39 GMT
#2061
that ouja thing is really stronk but i dont have any good ideas. -.-
i really do not like new mechanics in night cause i have only 24h and need all the time i can get for vca
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 09:49 GMT
#2062
I have no idea why chez voted slam.
chez? wanna explain?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 05 2017 10:10 GMT
#2063
(Wiki)
On January 05 2017 18:49 disformation wrote:
I have no idea why chez voted slam.
chez? wanna explain?


He probably used his WIFOM to the extreme.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 05 2017 11:06 GMT
#2064
On January 05 2017 12:56 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 12:49 Tictock wrote:
On January 05 2017 00:01 disformation wrote:
ah I can add something to the point that btdt apparently doesnt think i am an option today.
the second message I got was btdt basically telling me he is sorry for N1 and is now cool with me. also heavily implying a TR on me.
No idea why he didn't post that in thread and it might be a buddying attempt, but it sounded rather genuine to me.

And while we are at it: LS sent me a message asking for assistance in lynching his scumreads, as he thinks they wont get lynched without my help.
Again: might be a buddying attempt, but I think it sounded genuine and is more likely to come from town.


LS one sounds genuine-ish to me.

BtDt sounds scummy as shit.

I know I said I was gunna wait to post but I can't help it.


BtDt has claimed that he sent one PM to the hosts to apologize for his behavior to disformation??? and another one to disformation. Kinda seemed like covering his own ass at the time by blaming hosts. If you have a chance, go back through my filter at look at my case on BtDt, TT. Let me know what you think.

It's probably on my 12-14th page

It is the truth. Hosts fucked me over and this is the last time I played in a bastard game.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 05 2017 11:07 GMT
#2065
Also im off to spending my time in a better way. I dont care about this game anymore.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
January 05 2017 11:07 GMT
#2066
Clarification

#1999 has been updated to clarify the mechanics:

On January 05 2017 09:38 Irresistible Object wrote:
At the end of the night phase, the elected candidate’s most recent campaign platform will be selected for the Ouija Board.
The Ouija Board answer will be scribed in a public ceremony at mid day the following day. All citizens of Laz are invited to bear witness.



Edit:
Host clarification - Poll answers will be posted publicly halfway through the following day phase. Sorry for the omission.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 05 2017 11:12 GMT
#2067
"Hi. I am Tictock. I have not contributed to D2. I was not around at deadline. But: btdt is scum."

Its amazing.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 05 2017 11:13 GMT
#2068
Ah well bye.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 11:17 GMT
#2069
btdt dont you dare to oull an exo
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 11:20 GMT
#2070
On January 05 2017 13:46 Tictock wrote:
Ok I tried to get caught up but am still behind @ page 95.

I really think there is mafia in BtDt and LS. Possibly both.

If BtDt is mafia then Traveler is basically confirmed town.

There is probably also mafia in GB/Slam at this point as well. I kinda want someone to check Chez because I don't want to lynch him for very bad reasons.

i second the notion of a check on chez.
please for the love of this game let us have a copper.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 12:43 GMT
#2071
did some campaign thingie.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 12:44 GMT
#2072
not sure if too happy, but no one else seems to try.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 13:21 GMT
#2073
On January 05 2017 20:12 beentheredonethat wrote:
"Hi. I am Tictock. I have not contributed to D2. I was not around at deadline. But: btdt is scum."

Its amazing.


So when I call you out for literally the same thing D1 (actually not 100% the same kus I made efforts to post at multiple points in the day) You get super mad and go on a sudden last min spirt of effort despite not reading the game.

But when anyone else does it they are scum.

Your reads are super opportunistic BtDt.

Also don't act like a child kus I call you scum in a game of mafia.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 13:27 GMT
#2074
Went to skim your filter to double check something.

BtDt you get on Exo and My cases for not being around much D2. Why do you ignore GB then besides the claim stuff?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 14:20 GMT
#2075
I'm kinda with Dis about these Bills tonight. There seems to be kinda a lot going on with them and I kinda feel like I already have enough on my plate.

I assume the Bill about KP abilities does not apply to mafia KP, but I'm secretly hoping it actually does.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 14:35 GMT
#2076
Actually a quick word about my thoughts on N1 since Darth spilled the beans about our QT/almost scum team.

As I said before I don't think the Hosts are outright lying to us. I feel like they made a snap call about putting Darth, Grack, and Me together kus of our posting D1. They called us a Scum team because that's how I framed our buddy group at one point.

I suspect that during the break they realized that was a bit too much to leave us as a 2nd scum team with KP in a 13 player game and so changed the rules on us.

So I am quite certain that the Original mafia team chose to kill Super and that it was not KP from the house of Brown.

I also believe this means the chances of one of us being mafia is pretty low. I think if there was mafia within the House they would have wanted 2 townies to die and not let potential KP stack.

Finally, while I am not 100% on Darth I do pretty strongly think he is Town still and that Super was killed to implicate him as well as remove another potentially strong Town player (Koshi being the other one).

I also think this means one of the House is likely to die tonight.

Ok I lied about this being a quick word.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 14:44 GMT
#2077
Oh and since I think Super likely died to implicate Darth I was noticing as I caught up that BtDt and LS were the main people to push Darth based on Super's posting.

I also noticed BtDt making some wild assumptions about Chez being mafia due to my JK on him possibly stopping scum KP. Obviously there is a ton of WIFOM about this and I am already biased against BtDt but I can't help find that bit of thinking rather convenient if BtDt is scum and Chez is town.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 14:49 GMT
#2078
On January 05 2017 09:58 beentheredonethat wrote:
No nuke on chez. VT flip on an afk town. people like Slam are still alive.

this game is frustrating.


Also BtDt this is the second time after a ML that you complain about "ppl like Slam" being alive. Yet you did nothing at all to try and lynch him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 14:51 GMT
#2079
BtDt/LS/Slam seems very possible to me right now.
I can take that responsibility.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 14:56 GMT
#2080
On January 05 2017 23:35 Tictock wrote:
Actually a quick word about my thoughts on N1 since Darth spilled the beans about our QT/almost scum team.

As I said before I don't think the Hosts are outright lying to us. I feel like they made a snap call about putting Darth, Grack, and Me together kus of our posting D1. They called us a Scum team because that's how I framed our buddy group at one point.

I suspect that during the break they realized that was a bit too much to leave us as a 2nd scum team with KP in a 13 player game and so changed the rules on us.

So I am quite certain that the Original mafia team chose to kill Super and that it was not KP from the house of Brown.

I also believe this means the chances of one of us being mafia is pretty low. I think if there was mafia within the House they would have wanted 2 townies to die and not let potential KP stack.

Finally, while I am not 100% on Darth I do pretty strongly think he is Town still and that Super was killed to implicate him as well as remove another potentially strong Town player (Koshi being the other one).

I also think this means one of the House is likely to die tonight.

Ok I lied about this being a quick word.

thats a really good post.
also: if scum tried to shoot someone else, but shot into prot, who shot super? nobody claimed.

would also explain why im having such a hard time finding the scum in the house. though i have some minor issues with df. let me filter later tp explain.

that prolly means i am cutting ls,btdt and gb too much slack. which would make sense. my ls read has been blehish all game, btdt had soe really strange posts and gb has been absent at critical times twice.
so its prolly 1-2 of those and the remainder is in our dear ???.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.