• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9080 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 172 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 05 2017 03:02 GMT
#2041
Chez are you a disciple of Brown yet?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 05 2017 03:05 GMT
#2042
On January 05 2017 12:02 darthfoley wrote:
Chez are you a disciple of Brown yet?

Before there was yet a order, I was Brown.

On November 08 2008 16:05 Chezinu wrote:
I hereby speak to up hold the last words of Ace,

We, the greens, shall unite with red to eliminate our common enemy! For we greens are tools and are subject to be enslaved by either to the reds or blues! We have a choice. We need change! Our previous government has failed us because our mayor neglected to negotiate peace! We need better diplomatic polices! Government need to have more control! With this alliance we will be united together! Red and green! We shall be melted together and form a brown state. I am no longer a green, but a brown.

Hear me my fellow mafia!

Uphold the values set by Ace and declare yourself and fight the good fight! For we brown don’t coward, but we openly reveal ourselves! Unlike like to cowardly blues! The blues talk only about sadness and complain only about the lost of their own kind. We lost 5 great men. 4 of which were greens that weren’t even mourned for. I hereby declare a moment of silence for the greens and reds we have lost…
(please stop reading for a few seconds, show some respect)
Mafia if you know what is best, you will send a pm revealing yourself so that we can united together, not as reds or greens. But become one, a solid color that will not disperse from any solvent polar or non-polar. Brown
From this day forward, we shall be known as the BROWN MANIFESTO!
Now I will turn over the floor to [GiTM]-Ace

PS. Please march around the streets wearing brown.

edit: for further information on the color brownClick Here!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 05 2017 03:17 GMT
#2043
It's confirmed: I suck at mafia
I'm adorable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 05 2017 03:19 GMT
#2044
Koshi. We are in need of guidance.

I will sacrifice my dentures in exchange for a post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 05 2017 03:20 GMT
#2045
LOL GB I don't understand. How do you forget about the game and then show up right around the deadline?

I am also quite drunk, as I had promised Shapelog.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 03:43 GMT
#2046
On January 04 2017 23:39 disformation wrote:
Otherwise I think that he also can be town that comes in after being afk and doesnt want to get misslynched.
and the line:
"okay everyone who was eager to vote me and then voted koshi instead of not-voting slam needs to explain why"
makes sense after a ML. as in: "I guess one of the guess who switched for really no reason, is prolly scum".

The confidence thing is really strange though. And I already pointed that out somehwere. xD


Dis you and and I need to have words about this.

Kus the line you are pointing out is actually incredibly scummy since all it does is push blame onto people who changed their minds about BtDt and followed the Koshi wagon for not pushing someone BtDt never pushed himself.

Putting blame on Town after a mislynch that scum had a hand in is Scums favorite thing in the world.

Town rarely go on a witch hunt after a mislynch, though they might get tunneled about stuff.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 03:49 GMT
#2047
On January 05 2017 00:01 disformation wrote:
ah I can add something to the point that btdt apparently doesnt think i am an option today.
the second message I got was btdt basically telling me he is sorry for N1 and is now cool with me. also heavily implying a TR on me.
No idea why he didn't post that in thread and it might be a buddying attempt, but it sounded rather genuine to me.

And while we are at it: LS sent me a message asking for assistance in lynching his scumreads, as he thinks they wont get lynched without my help.
Again: might be a buddying attempt, but I think it sounded genuine and is more likely to come from town.


LS one sounds genuine-ish to me.

BtDt sounds scummy as shit.

I know I said I was gunna wait to post but I can't help it.
I can take that responsibility.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 05 2017 03:56 GMT
#2048
On January 05 2017 12:49 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 00:01 disformation wrote:
ah I can add something to the point that btdt apparently doesnt think i am an option today.
the second message I got was btdt basically telling me he is sorry for N1 and is now cool with me. also heavily implying a TR on me.
No idea why he didn't post that in thread and it might be a buddying attempt, but it sounded rather genuine to me.

And while we are at it: LS sent me a message asking for assistance in lynching his scumreads, as he thinks they wont get lynched without my help.
Again: might be a buddying attempt, but I think it sounded genuine and is more likely to come from town.


LS one sounds genuine-ish to me.

BtDt sounds scummy as shit.

I know I said I was gunna wait to post but I can't help it.


BtDt has claimed that he sent one PM to the hosts to apologize for his behavior to disformation??? and another one to disformation. Kinda seemed like covering his own ass at the time by blaming hosts. If you have a chance, go back through my filter at look at my case on BtDt, TT. Let me know what you think.

It's probably on my 12-14th page
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 04:08 GMT
#2049
On January 05 2017 04:34 disformation wrote:
tt. good you are here. comment on that qt buisness, please


I do think Darth doth protest too much.

I never denied the sanctity that is the House of Brown which blossomed forth from purity of the buddy triangle.

I was disappointed that we were mislead and told we were a new mafia team and had KP. However it was
quite interesting to see only one death and the one we had picked as well.

Our house is still newly formed you see and we have not found the true calling of the Brown I think.

For now our interests align with Town as I believe we all were once Town before we found our calling.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 04:24 GMT
#2050
On January 05 2017 05:41 beentheredonethat wrote:
Like, am I just pissed or is Tictock all about "lynch btdt for reasons that are untrue and/or shit"?


You seem kinda irked.

And my points are solid and sharp! Be warned!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 04:46 GMT
#2051
Ok I tried to get caught up but am still behind @ page 95.

I really think there is mafia in BtDt and LS. Possibly both.

If BtDt is mafia then Traveler is basically confirmed town.

There is probably also mafia in GB/Slam at this point as well. I kinda want someone to check Chez because I don't want to lynch him for very bad reasons.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 05 2017 04:53 GMT
#2052
Darth I only kinda skimmed your BtDt cases kus I think you borrowed some of it from what we discussed N1 and I think he is scum anyways.

At this point it is just a very strong gut read for me.
I can take that responsibility.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 05 2017 05:00 GMT
#2053
On January 05 2017 13:08 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 04:34 disformation wrote:
tt. good you are here. comment on that qt buisness, please


I do think Darth doth protest too much.

I never denied the sanctity that is the House of Brown which blossomed forth from purity of the buddy triangle.

I was disappointed that we were mislead and told we were a new mafia team and had KP. However it was
quite interesting to see only one death and the one we had picked as well.

Our house is still newly formed you see and we have not found the true calling of the Brown I think.

For now our interests align with Town as I believe we all were once Town before we found our calling.

Yeah.. Sometimes the brown fluff collapses and you have to admit that you aren't quite what you want to be. But that is okay. You have gain friends and a memory that will last year's. Trust me, the games I remember the most are the ones I troll the most. But not a pure selfish troll, for then you become ugly. You have to consider others. Invite them along with you. If they don't want to, that's okay too. We are all in different mental states. Some are lonely and desparate for attention. Some just want to have fun. Others want to win. Some have a mind that they want to keep preoccupied solving enigmas so they have something to think about when they don't want to dwell on problems our of their control. Some work on their words and storytelling trying to make the something intriguing for an adventure they desire to embark. The question we ask this game is of what mindset are the other players? Those who play for motived other than purely winning are harder to read... perhaps they play to maintain the most unreadable title. to them that is a game in itself. To never give up, no matter the length of the troll. A hardwire troll... Under which persona are habitual reactions and storytelling. following script after script. playing the same game over and over with slight adjustments. a fighter repeating his moves. A solider extending his arm. brain machine interface. As one. A couple finishing eachother sentences. Until.. the self recognization switch is his. going through the motions detected. results not satisfactory. Must revamp the play. must push the boundaries once more. Similar scripts but different costumes and extensions. For change and renewal, we need a source to avoid our destruction. One outside the system. to make new within. with the added spark the dynamics change and the once familiar world now has new flavor.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 05 2017 06:22 GMT
#2054
Chezinu has a way of making you feel like you just did acid
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 08:25 GMT
#2055
so the nuke was either from the hosts or scum. is it scum on scum or scum on town?
can be either. scum on scum gives chez a free day. scum on town so that we rhink it was scum on scum? did the dhooter know it was fake?

what a bag of wifom.

same with the missing 0.25 on tt2. could be to didcredit slam. to discredit tt2. might be scum saving scum!tt2. might be hosts trolling.

another bag of wifom.

i think mechanics shouldnt matter at all for reads. but that gives me a lot of problems with my reads on at least 2 ppl.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 08:44 GMT
#2056
On January 05 2017 09:39 Irresistible Object wrote:
The Gods deem a Change in Play


The magicians’ guild has announced an embargo on all killing magicks.

All nighttime killing abilities are now TRACK/DELIVER.

so. that kinda means chez could not have delivered kp n1 because it was factional?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 09:02 GMT
#2057
also game confirmed to be horrible for my sleep / sleep schedule.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 09:15 GMT
#2058
Day 1

Koshi (7) : ExO_, LightningStrike, Grackaroni, ExO_, beentheredonethat, Chezinu, disformation, beentheredonethat, darthfoley, GlowingBear, Grackaroni, disformation
Grackaroni (2) : Koshi, LightningStrike, disformation
LightningStrike (1) : Grackaroni, disformation, Grackaroni, darthfoley, Tictock
darthfoley (1) : Superbia
Superbia (1) : darthfoley, Time Traveler
Alakaslam (0) : ExO_, disformation
beentheredonethat (0) : Time Traveler, Tictock, disformation, ExO_
Chezinu (0) : GlowingBear
disformation (0) : Tictock, GlowingBear, disformation, beentheredonethat
ExO_ (0) : disformation, GlowingBear
Tictock (0) : ExO_, beentheredonethat

Not voting (1) : Alakaslam


Day 2

ExO_ (6) : disformation, Grackaroni, darthfoley, disformation, LightningStrike, GlowingBear, Grackaroni, Tictock, Time Traveler
Time Traveler (3) : Alakaslam, beentheredonethat, darthfoley, Tictock
Alakaslam (1) : Grackaroni, darthfoley, Chezinu
darthfoley (0) : beentheredonethat, disformation, LightningStrike
Grackaroni (0) : LightningStrike, disformation, beentheredonethat

Not voting (1) : ExO_


Assuming we are still dealing with 3 scum.
spread is most likely 2-1 (two scum on exo, one tt2) or 2-0-1 (twp exo, chez)
if tt2 is scum we might even have all three on exo, but imo thats slightly less likely.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 09:16 GMT
#2059
add an "even if tt2 is scum" to the last sentence.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2017 09:36 GMT
#2060
Slam and TT2 are probably not scum together.
From what I remember Slam placed his vote on TT2 based on a bit of omgus and tt2 wanted slam over exo at eod.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.