• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:01
CEST 20:01
KST 03:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:23 GMT
#741
Actually I just realized this is scummy.
On October 05 2016 04:56 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone should be voting Grackaroni by the way.

On October 05 2016 04:58 Holyflare wrote:
What's meta about it? He's said shit all this entire game but been actively around.

I made nothing but shit posts for the first half of day 1 last game as town and it pissed Calix off lol.

On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

On September 09 2016 21:46 Calix wrote:
I sure hope Grackaroni Dearest is working on some amazing post after he just proved my earlier point with 378 and 380

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:25 GMT
#742
Then again a lot of things seem to piss Calix off.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:25 GMT
#743
You guys are all lame for leaving me during the time that I'm actually reading things.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:06 GMT
#744
Meh I'm not finding anything. My reads as they stand. I feel pretty good about the town reads and a lot less so on the scum ones.

Calix
Oats
Superbia
nu

Palmar (He's on the townie side of null but I want to see more)
Stutters (S.s.ss.s.s.s.s.tutters)
Marv
Damdred
Batsnacks (I'm going to err on the side of not lynching him today after writing this up (barring any major revelations) because 3 question marks are pushing him and there's no shortage of lynch options.)
Koshi (busy busy busy)

HF
(for pushing me when after last game's experience he probably shouldn't make that read. Also he's still arguing that Calix slipped in viewing nu as town, yet he's effectively dropped the push even though Calix offered bad reasons for thinking nu would try to wifom as mafia (The wandering townie thing.) If you really strongly believe that it would never make sense for Calix to view nu's actions as scummy as town, then Calix making some better posts shouldn't alter the read because she's already slipped.)
JAT (Because of general agreeability. Also he weakens his reads whenever questioned.)

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:07 GMT
#745
I don't really want to go for the Holyflare hat trick on day 1, so I propose JAT.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:28 GMT
#746
I might not be around too much tomorrow. This wouldn't just be a long chain of only me if the Stutters had shown up!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:29 GMT
#747
[image loading]
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 05:40 GMT
#748
Why is super town lol wtf.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:50 GMT
#749
On October 05 2016 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is super town lol wtf.

Because I think that the cocky useless attitude and annoyance is harder to fake than it seems. Also the times that he has contributed I think he's made good points, i.e. Damdred's confidence on Marv and HF dropping his Calix push.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:15 GMT
#750
Who are you going to vote Oats?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 06:19 GMT
#751
Grack you should read the thread more.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:20 GMT
#752
On October 05 2016 15:19 Holyflare wrote:
Grack you should read the thread more.

I don't know what this means.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 06:22 GMT
#753
I haven't dropped my calix push, she still could be mafia but I've dropped it to see what she does and push other scummy things.

She plays incredibly defensive so pushing her will hinder amy chance of getting a better read.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 06:23 GMT
#754
Also I don't remember you doing nothing last game I remember you arguing about ticktock with me and actually posting. Either way it's obviously pressure until I found scummier things to vote on.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 06:23 GMT
#755
And I also think you're shit for scum reading me for the third game in a row that I'm town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:25 GMT
#756
On October 05 2016 15:22 Holyflare wrote:
I haven't dropped my calix push, she still could be mafia but I've dropped it to see what she does and push other scummy things.

She plays incredibly defensive so pushing her will hinder amy chance of getting a better read.

Like pushing me for being useless. I'm not seeing how that's more useful when I don't think it's particularly alignment indicative. As Damdred said my scum play is probably better than my town play.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 06:26 GMT
#757
I also liked the tone of batsnacks later posts but hate the content.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:26 GMT
#758
On October 05 2016 15:23 Holyflare wrote:
Also I don't remember you doing nothing last game I remember you arguing about ticktock with me and actually posting. Either way it's obviously pressure until I found scummier things to vote on.

That was the end of day 1. At the start I was similar to the start of this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 06:27 GMT
#759
On October 05 2016 15:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:22 Holyflare wrote:
I haven't dropped my calix push, she still could be mafia but I've dropped it to see what she does and push other scummy things.

She plays incredibly defensive so pushing her will hinder amy chance of getting a better read.

Like pushing me for being useless. I'm not seeing how that's more useful when I don't think it's particularly alignment indicative. As Damdred said my scum play is probably better than my town play.


You think being useless is the stellar town play we need? No, pathetic.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:28 GMT
#760
On October 05 2016 15:23 Holyflare wrote:
And I also think you're shit for scum reading me for the third game in a row that I'm town.

This is being considered! The first game you had it coming for the terrible cop play. The second game is on me.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 113
ProTech99
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8964
XaKoH 363
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1456
fl0m1251
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt670
B2W.Neo405
ceh9405
mouzStarbuck310
byalli202
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr82
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV416
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 15m
Replay Cast
5h
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.