• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:40
CEST 03:40
KST 10:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9580 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 02:59 GMT
#721
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:02 GMT
#722
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:04 GMT
#723
On October 05 2016 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you mean when you say that HF is not emotionally attached to his pushes? Do you mean not following up on Calix or something else that I'm missing?

No I mean he just drops them when apparently something new and pressing comes up. So he isn't actually invested in them but instead is just looking to Lynch anyone.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:04 GMT
#724
On October 05 2016 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.

Go and fucking find out. You have 27 pages to obtain a single scum-read.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:04 GMT
#725
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:06 GMT
#726
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:10 GMT
#727
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.

Go and fucking find out. You have 27 pages to obtain a single scum-read.


Relax Oats. When I get ideas I will share them, and if I get lynched because I haven't solved the game so be it.

If you end up wanting to lynch HF over me then you should help me follow the read because I don't think HF's post on Batsnacks was bad. Batsnacks was making some weird assumptions for Superbia's play.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
October 05 2016 03:26 GMT
#728
Goddamn you guys post too much. Catching up.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:27 GMT
#729
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:29 GMT
#730
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:32 GMT
#731
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:32 GMT
#732
On October 05 2016 12:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.

Go and fucking find out. You have 27 pages to obtain a single scum-read.


Relax Oats. When I get ideas I will share them, and if I get lynched because I haven't solved the game so be it.

If you end up wanting to lynch HF over me then you should help me follow the read because I don't think HF's post on Batsnacks was bad. Batsnacks was making some weird assumptions for Superbia's play.

It's not that hf's read on bats is inherently bad, but the way he switched onto him and was like "fuck my previous lynch" was not the best. It's just a weird attitude where I kinda got the impression that he didn't want to Lynch superbia anymore but the actual case was he wanted to Lynch bats more.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:36 GMT
#733
On October 05 2016 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.

Ah ok, I see where Marv is going here. Super proposed a throwaway question with no doubt in his mind that calix was town. I'm not sure if super is saying that mafia is latching onto to hf's push or that hf is latching on.

Scum slips don't exist though so i agree with you
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:38 GMT
#734
On October 05 2016 12:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.

I don't like that he doesn't actually come to a proper conclusion but kinda leaves it open to interpretation. Also I don't like that he sells himself short at meta reading damdred but that seems to be one reason why he thinks damdred is scummy.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:40 GMT
#735
On October 05 2016 12:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.

I don't like that he doesn't actually come to a proper conclusion but kinda leaves it open to interpretation. Also I don't like that he sells himself short at meta reading damdred but that seems to be one reason why he thinks damdred is scummy.

His conclusion was that Damdred is scummy in his reads list earlier.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:44 GMT
#736
On October 05 2016 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.

I don't like that he doesn't actually come to a proper conclusion but kinda leaves it open to interpretation. Also I don't like that he sells himself short at meta reading damdred but that seems to be one reason why he thinks damdred is scummy.

His conclusion was that Damdred is scummy in his reads list earlier.

Ok thats true. But feels a bit easy if you know what I mean
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:47 GMT
#737
On October 05 2016 12:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.

Ah ok, I see where Marv is going here. Super proposed a throwaway question with no doubt in his mind that calix was town. I'm not sure if super is saying that mafia is latching onto to hf's push or that hf is latching on.

Scum slips don't exist though so i agree with you

I understand it now from reading HF's filter.

Superbia believes that NU/Calix argument was the most interesting thing in the thread because he believes that the argument was TvT, and he is saying that either HF is scum or scum are latching on to HF's argument.

HF is being obtuse arguing that because some people agree with him he must be making sense, and thus Superbia shouldn't think he is scummy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:55 GMT
#738
I have to make a decision on Batsnacks to see where I want to push today.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:04 GMT
#739
@Batsnacks, why did you put me in a different category than Koshi?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:12 GMT
#740
@JAT: You quoted some posts from Batsnacks that made you think he wouldn't be scum. Superbia has made a lot of posts similar to those, yet you agreed with Palmar that he would be a good push. Do you think that Superbia would be more capable of making those posts as scum or is this something that you have missed?
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 591
Dewaltoss 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm147
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 521
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g9099
shahzam724
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0287
Maynarde147
WinterStarcraft124
ViBE103
Trikslyr73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.