• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:40
CEST 03:40
KST 10:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9455 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 01:00 GMT
#701
On October 05 2016 09:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.

What are those reasons?


Complacency

Acting too nice

Making closed posts ie not open for discussion

(Didn't happen this game yet, but his actions and reads were all self-centered)

Reads not conclusive

His stances are late (Not really here. Different context)

Safe reads
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 01:01 GMT
#702
On October 05 2016 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm filtering because I don't want to read through the Calix/NU posts because I'm pretty confident they're both town.


You're missing out on certain interactions then.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:22 GMT
#703
On October 05 2016 10:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm filtering because I don't want to read through the Calix/NU posts because I'm pretty confident they're both town.


You're missing out on certain interactions then.

I think the same way honestly, it was only useful in the sense that it gave town reads.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:23 GMT
#704
On October 05 2016 10:00 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 09:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.

What are those reasons?


Complacency

Acting too nice

Making closed posts ie not open for discussion

(Didn't happen this game yet, but his actions and reads were all self-centered)

Reads not conclusive

His stances are late (Not really here. Different context)

Safe reads

So now what is your read on him?
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 01:41 GMT
#705
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:45 GMT
#706
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 01:52 GMT
#707
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

That is all you'll get.

I assume you have reads on the most active players as well. Care to share them?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:53 GMT
#708
On October 05 2016 10:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

That is all you'll get.

I assume you have reads on the most active players as well. Care to share them?

Marv town, calix town, you town, I'm town
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 02:01 GMT
#709
On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.

Funny considering you have not pronounced yourself on that matter.

I did not see you commenting on the HF, DDD, nor Grack.

Also, have you done your military service? And why would the government make it mandatory when the country has no threatening enemy?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:04 GMT
#710
On October 05 2016 11:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.

Funny considering you have not pronounced yourself on that matter.

I did not see you commenting on the HF, DDD, nor Grack.

Also, have you done your military service? And why would the government make it mandatory when the country has no threatening enemy?

I think damdred pretty null for me.
Grack scummy, hf is also scummy. hes weirdly defensive and his tone is a bit off.

Im in the middle of it right now lol. It's mandatory because any country could just invade, Singapore has quite a lot of value in terms of its location + it's a mainly Chinese country in the middle of Malay countries. So it's more for deterrence now.
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 02:16 GMT
#711
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 11:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 11:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.[/QUOTE]

Interpret this the way you like.[/QUOTE]
No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.
[/QUOTE]
Funny considering you have not pronounced yourself on that matter.

I did not see you commenting on the HF, DDD, nor Grack.

Also, have you done your military service? And why would the government make it mandatory when the country has no threatening enemy?[/QUOTE]
I think damdred pretty null for me.

Huzzah! See, you cannot decide whether he is town or scum either. [QUOTE]On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.[/QUOTE]

Interpret this the way you like.[/QUOTE]
No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.
[/QUOTE]
[quote]
Grack scummy, hf is also scummy. hes weirdly defensive and his tone is a bit off. [/quote]

Exactly.

Dunno about Grack. He's been pretty \0 so far. What makes you think he is scummy?

[quote]Im in the middle of it right now lol. It's mandatory because any country could just invade, Singapore has quite a lot of value in terms of its location + it's a mainly Chinese country in the middle of Malay countries. So it's more for deterrence now.
[/QUOTE]

I guess that makes sense, especially historically.

Although if any country wanted to invade Singapore, a 5 million people city/country, I guess they would have already done it by now. You almost have more chance of fending off assailants with Durian's smell than with manpower, lol.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:18 GMT
#712
On October 05 2016 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

I think Superbia is town.


Yes and that is why I am voting batsnacks.

*clap clap*

I really don't get this post from hf. He still thinks superbia might be scum but he shuts down NU. It's just really confusing man pls explain
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 02:19 GMT
#713
Oh, boy, that was ugly. "EBWOP":

I think damdred pretty null for me.


Huzzah! See, you cannot decide whether he is town or scum either.
On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.


Grack scummy, hf is also scummy. hes weirdly defensive and his tone is a bit off.


Exactly.

Dunno about Grack. He's been pretty \0 so far. What makes you think he is scummy?

Im in the middle of it right now lol. It's mandatory because any country could just invade, Singapore has quite a lot of value in terms of its location + it's a mainly Chinese country in the middle of Malay countries. So it's more for deterrence now.


I guess that makes sense, especially historically.

Although if any country wanted to invade Singapore, a 5 million people city/country, I guess they would have already done it by now. You almost have more chance of fending off assailants with Durian's smell than with manpower, lol.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:19 GMT
#714
On October 05 2016 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
There's nothing wrong with either of those "cases", both based on legit good points, both dropped when something more pressing and evident comes to light.

It's called playing mafia, you should try it bro.

Also hf doesn't have much emotional attachment to his pushes, that's weird.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:21 GMT
#715
On October 05 2016 11:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Oh, boy, that was ugly. "EBWOP":

Show nested quote +
I think damdred pretty null for me.


Huzzah! See, you cannot decide whether he is town or scum either.
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.

Show nested quote +

Grack scummy, hf is also scummy. hes weirdly defensive and his tone is a bit off.


Exactly.

Dunno about Grack. He's been pretty \0 so far. What makes you think he is scummy?

Show nested quote +
Im in the middle of it right now lol. It's mandatory because any country could just invade, Singapore has quite a lot of value in terms of its location + it's a mainly Chinese country in the middle of Malay countries. So it's more for deterrence now.


I guess that makes sense, especially historically.

Although if any country wanted to invade Singapore, a 5 million people city/country, I guess they would have already done it by now. You almost have more chance of fending off assailants with Durian's smell than with manpower, lol.

Same reason as koshi. Enough time to come and fluff but not enough time or interest to affect the game.

Well the idea is that we will do an extreme amount of damage before they can invade. But diplomacy and all that shit is very impt
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 02:22 GMT
#716
On October 05 2016 11:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
There's nothing wrong with either of those "cases", both based on legit good points, both dropped when something more pressing and evident comes to light.

It's called playing mafia, you should try it bro.

Also hf doesn't have much emotional attachment to his pushes, that's weird.


He's scum. That simple.

Heading off. May not be able to be online at EoD.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 02:23 GMT
#717
Also, I like Oats' posts. Town-read for me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 02:42 GMT
#718
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:47 GMT
#719
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 02:58 GMT
#720
What do you mean when you say that HF is not emotionally attached to his pushes? Do you mean not following up on Calix or something else that I'm missing?
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 591
Dewaltoss 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm147
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 521
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g9099
shahzam724
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0287
Maynarde147
WinterStarcraft124
ViBE103
Trikslyr73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.