• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 155 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:25 GMT
#3001
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 14:44 GMT
#3002
On September 20 2016 23:25 Superbia wrote:
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.

We shall see. I don't think Calix/Skynx healed you. And I think Palmar still thought he could lynch Damdred. Tumblewood seems most likely, but a man can dream though!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:49 GMT
#3003
On September 20 2016 23:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2016 23:25 Superbia wrote:
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.

We shall see. I don't think Calix/Skynx healed you. And I think Palmar still thought he could lynch Damdred. Tumblewood seems most likely, but a man can dream though!


I believe in Skynx (and to a degree, Calix, though we parted on bad terms).
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 14:55 GMT
#3004
On September 20 2016 23:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2016 23:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 20 2016 23:25 Superbia wrote:
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.

We shall see. I don't think Calix/Skynx healed you. And I think Palmar still thought he could lynch Damdred. Tumblewood seems most likely, but a man can dream though!


I believe in Skynx (and to a degree, Calix, though we parted on bad terms).

I don't think you should.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:59 GMT
#3005
On September 20 2016 23:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2016 23:49 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2016 23:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 20 2016 23:25 Superbia wrote:
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.

We shall see. I don't think Calix/Skynx healed you. And I think Palmar still thought he could lynch Damdred. Tumblewood seems most likely, but a man can dream though!


I believe in Skynx (and to a degree, Calix, though we parted on bad terms).

I don't think you should.


I can't oppose my own ego.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 15:00 GMT
#3006
I actually still think you're the most likely scum. You were one of the people pushing voters away from Shapelog at the end of day 2 with HF/Palmar, and when I looked back to check for saves both Skynx and Calix were scumreading you before they died.

I've got to go right now though, so I can't discuss further atm.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:04 GMT
#3007
On September 21 2016 00:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually still think you're the most likely scum. You were one of the people pushing voters away from Shapelog at the end of day 2 with HF/Palmar, and when I looked back to check for saves both Skynx and Calix were scumreading you before they died.

I've got to go right now though, so I can't discuss further atm.


I agree that my d2 vote looks pretty shit. And I can see why I am and will be (?) suspect.

I'm decently sure that shapelog got bussed hard though (he didn't vote himself).

I think my logic on Palmar today(yesterday?) was very good though. I was the only one who had (posted) a good reason to vote him. Like I jumpstart that wagon.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:05 GMT
#3008
Like there's a complete disconnect between what scum wanted to achieve and my actions yesterday. Using their one-time action to save Palmar from getting NKed shows that scum wanted to keep Palmar alive.

You would then have to believe that his partner comes up with the logic why we always lynch Palmar that day straight as the day starts.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:08 GMT
#3009
It's a bit WIFOMy but in general scum have a direction they want the game go in. Nightkills reflect this.

For example: the reason no veteran was NKed during n1/n2 is because one of the vets (Palmar) was mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:12 GMT
#3010
Like from my POV the shapelog vote was a likely bus (1 mafia on him) since he did not defend himself or even vote to (probably/possibly) save himself.

On the other hand, Palmar was likely a necessary bus after my logic.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:12 GMT
#3011
The fact that shapelog did not vote or defend himself makes it very likely there was a mafia voting him (which would be Vivax).
Minimal effort.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 20 2016 16:13 GMT
#3012
On September 21 2016 00:12 Superbia wrote:
The fact that shapelog did not vote or defend himself makes it very likely there was a mafia voting him (which would be Vivax).

pretty sure shape just couldn't play
good times for all
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 16:14 GMT
#3013
On September 21 2016 01:13 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2016 00:12 Superbia wrote:
The fact that shapelog did not vote or defend himself makes it very likely there was a mafia voting him (which would be Vivax).

pretty sure shape just couldn't play


Yeh I don't think it's a planned play, but if your team mate is not there, you're not going to go out of your way and save him.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 17:25 GMT
#3014
On September 21 2016 00:04 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2016 00:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually still think you're the most likely scum. You were one of the people pushing voters away from Shapelog at the end of day 2 with HF/Palmar, and when I looked back to check for saves both Skynx and Calix were scumreading you before they died.

I've got to go right now though, so I can't discuss further atm.


I agree that my d2 vote looks pretty shit. And I can see why I am and will be (?) suspect.

I'm decently sure that shapelog got bussed hard though (he didn't vote himself).

I think my logic on Palmar today(yesterday?) was very good though. I was the only one who had (posted) a good reason to vote him. Like I jumpstart that wagon.

I think the opposite of that (Shapelog probably not a bus and Palmar obvious bus.) Shapelog wasn't being considered much at all as a lynch target until Vivax/TW at the end of the day. Also Palmar clearly wasn't interested in bussing him.

For the Palmar lynch, I think he was screwed after HF's last will/no night kill, so I don't really care what anyone said about him that day as he was going to die no matter what.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 17:32 GMT
#3015
On September 21 2016 02:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2016 00:04 Superbia wrote:
On September 21 2016 00:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually still think you're the most likely scum. You were one of the people pushing voters away from Shapelog at the end of day 2 with HF/Palmar, and when I looked back to check for saves both Skynx and Calix were scumreading you before they died.

I've got to go right now though, so I can't discuss further atm.


I agree that my d2 vote looks pretty shit. And I can see why I am and will be (?) suspect.

I'm decently sure that shapelog got bussed hard though (he didn't vote himself).

I think my logic on Palmar today(yesterday?) was very good though. I was the only one who had (posted) a good reason to vote him. Like I jumpstart that wagon.

I think the opposite of that (Shapelog probably not a bus and Palmar obvious bus.) Shapelog wasn't being considered much at all as a lynch target until Vivax/TW at the end of the day. Also Palmar clearly wasn't interested in bussing him.

For the Palmar lynch, I think he was screwed after HF's last will/no night kill, so I don't really care what anyone said about him that day as he was going to die no matter what.


Scum is unlikely to vote together.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 17:38 GMT
#3016
On September 21 2016 02:32 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2016 02:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 21 2016 00:04 Superbia wrote:
On September 21 2016 00:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually still think you're the most likely scum. You were one of the people pushing voters away from Shapelog at the end of day 2 with HF/Palmar, and when I looked back to check for saves both Skynx and Calix were scumreading you before they died.

I've got to go right now though, so I can't discuss further atm.


I agree that my d2 vote looks pretty shit. And I can see why I am and will be (?) suspect.

I'm decently sure that shapelog got bussed hard though (he didn't vote himself).

I think my logic on Palmar today(yesterday?) was very good though. I was the only one who had (posted) a good reason to vote him. Like I jumpstart that wagon.

I think the opposite of that (Shapelog probably not a bus and Palmar obvious bus.) Shapelog wasn't being considered much at all as a lynch target until Vivax/TW at the end of the day. Also Palmar clearly wasn't interested in bussing him.

For the Palmar lynch, I think he was screwed after HF's last will/no night kill, so I don't really care what anyone said about him that day as he was going to die no matter what.


Scum is unlikely to vote together.

That isn't true when there's two wagons and one is on scum...
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 17:40 GMT
#3017
Either way I'll look at filters tonight and see what I find.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 17:49 GMT
#3018
On September 21 2016 02:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Either way I'll look at filters tonight and see what I find.


Take a look at EoD3. Are the wagons likely to be all town?

I have yet to look at that as well.
Minimal effort.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 20 2016 21:00 GMT
#3019
Tag 5 - Die Endung

[image loading]


Disformation hustled back up to the minions lounge where he wanted to hurl another wave of rage after seeing several high profile guests walk out of his hotel alive.

As he was hurtling up the stairs, he smelled something suspicious.

Was that.....fertiliser?

As he careened into the lounge, to his horror he saw the disintegrated bodies of several minions, the smell of ammounium nitrate as punguent as ever.

"Was zur Hölle ist passiert?" he screamed.

In the middle of the room, he saw Vivax's burnt body, the stench of ammonium nitrate reeking from his nether regions. His eyes sunk in the back of his bed turning yellow from the chemical, blood dripping from his mouth indicated he'd died a very violent death.

But to whom?

"Mein Scumformation!" cackled a voice in the background.

Disformation saw the figure of a woman he recognised easily.

It was Half the Sky. He was puzzled. How did she find his lair?

"I investigated all of the innocent men and women who disappeared," she started, "I managed to discover the traces of their blood, their DNA, their being in regions of this hotel that they should never belong to. You've been secretly investigated Fabian....for quite some time. People didn't believe me upon my first suspicions."

Disformation drew a knife.

"They believe me now."

"Stirb Fräulein!!!!!!!!"

Disformation charged at her, but she draw a spray canister and fired at him directly in the face. She proceed to duck and then dropkicked the evil necromancer boss who then used his ultimate powers - to resurrect his minions.

"Tötet sie!" he screamed, directing the minions to kill her. Little did he know he was about to get a taste of his own medicine though...

But the marathoner in her was far too quick for the clumsy minions. She managed to escape, slamming the door shut. Once the door was locked automatically, she radioed to her assistant to release the spray in the isolated room, a spray full of liquid fertilising agent. She could hear the screams of the minions pierce the walls and the air as they wailed in agony.

The only thing that mattered to her of course, was that no guest would perish at the hands of the evil necromancers.

When all was clear and safe to re-enter the room, she looked in the middle.

All that remained of evil Disformation were a pair of stained glasses and the remants of his clothing, a plume of white smoke rising.

Vivax, the remaining necromancer (Witch), was ambushed!

Damdred, Superbia, Grackaroni, fuba, Tumblewood, and NeverUnlucky, the hotel guests (Vanilla Townie) have survived the scourge of the necromancers!

The mafia have conceded...

Town Victory!

Obs QT
disformation QT New Obs QT
Mafia QT
Benevolent Ghosts QT
Vengeful Spirits QT


We'd like to thank disformation for some of his vile ideas in the storyline and for cleaning up HTS' German. Well, she's learning slowly...

And the only thing Rels wrote in any host post: thanks to Half the Sky for the awesome story and for preparing every post, down to the formatting, in the host QT. It's easy to host with a cohost like that (=

Stick around for postgame discussion.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 20 2016 21:01 GMT
#3020
Fuck you guys i rektum
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 45m
INu's Battles
12h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
Replay Cast
23h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.