• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9815 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 155 Next
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 20 2016 21:02 GMT
#3021
lol get the fuck out i owned this game
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 20 2016 21:04 GMT
#3022
gg
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 20 2016 21:07 GMT
#3023
this was my personal best game. very pleased with how everything went. wp all
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 20 2016 21:07 GMT
#3024
Thanks everyone for playing. HF last will was pretty awesome =D
I'll write a more detailed on the setup and how I thought it turned out tomorrow. In the meantime, GG WP town
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 20 2016 21:09 GMT
#3025
This was super town favoured btw
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 20 2016 21:09 GMT
#3026
I really liked the dead player mechanics. Games are always a lot more fun when you have someone to discuss it with

You can thank Skynx for the medic save, by the way.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 20 2016 21:18 GMT
#3027
So N3 Palmar was cursed and you guys vigshotted him?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 20 2016 21:27 GMT
#3028
I didn't vig shot anybody
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 20 2016 21:29 GMT
#3029
Sorry for lack luster performance, I thought I said a fee towniest things but overall I played badly. Can't wait to have my new phone, will not play until that occurs though.

Also to never and calix was super nice to play with you guys and hope to see you around more.

To skynx well our tunnels weren't good but once we realized it made some decent moves. Cheers

Live you hf.

Also I had the most amazing nee York strip while I was out for anniversary was amazing.

Ty rels for a great game
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 20 2016 21:29 GMT
#3030
Good game, lads. Was good fun.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 20 2016 21:31 GMT
#3031
Sucks my router died the same night this started, seemed like it was a pretty decent game.

Apologies that my disappearance caused town a ML D1. I went to borrow some WiFi and send Rels a PM about my situation, should have dropped word in the game as well.

GG
I can take that responsibility.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 20 2016 21:34 GMT
#3032
On September 21 2016 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
I didn't vig shot anybody

LOL

GG everyone. Glad my schedule didn't end up entirely ruining the game.

Thanks hosts :D
@theRealMkfuba07
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 20 2016 21:45 GMT
#3033
On September 21 2016 06:29 Damdred wrote:
Sorry for lack luster performance, I thought I said a fee towniest things but overall I played badly. Can't wait to have my new phone, will not play until that occurs though.

Also to never and calix was super nice to play with you guys and hope to see you around more.

To skynx well our tunnels weren't good but once we realized it made some decent moves. Cheers

Live you hf.

Also I had the most amazing nee York strip while I was out for anniversary was amazing.

Ty rels for a great game

All part of the plan
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 20 2016 21:49 GMT
#3034
HF MVP GG All!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 20 2016 21:52 GMT
#3035
On September 21 2016 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
I didn't vig shot anybody


THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 20 2016 21:52 GMT
#3036
On September 21 2016 06:29 Damdred wrote:
Sorry for lack luster performance, I thought I said a fee towniest things but overall I played badly. Can't wait to have my new phone, will not play until that occurs though.

Also to never and calix was super nice to play with you guys and hope to see you around more.

To skynx well our tunnels weren't good but once we realized it made some decent moves. Cheers

Live you hf.

Also I had the most amazing nee York strip while I was out for anniversary was amazing.

Ty rels for a great game


Thanks for the comment.

I very much liked the player base over here. Compared to the people from my homesite (myself included), you guys were overall more critical, harder to read, and funnier.

I apologize for dropping the ball very early on and being so misguided thereafter. My reads were all over the place, and I sucked big time, lol. I just lost interest in FM as a whole.

After my break, I probably will play a few other games with Jealous on here.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 20 2016 22:01 GMT
#3037
LOL they changed my vote but I voted Shapelog too so I thought they never used it and my vote was pure

niceeeeee
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 22:20 GMT
#3038
Lol this has got to be the only time that I have ever been saved from a night kill.

GG. New players were awesome.

Also I'm just never going to trust a HF night action claim.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2016 22:49 GMT
#3039
I'm reading through the QTs. I said Palmar could shoot if town because I knew there was a decent chance of HF lying.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 20 2016 22:56 GMT
#3040
My lynch was still objectively terrible and you should all feel bad.

Also I've read all the QTs now. Calix you played very well, probably got a bit too taken up with arguing with your town reads that were critical of you but I can't blame you because I do the exact same thing.

NU you played well, were a good voice of reason at most times but probably need to cut back on the scum slips and wifom.

Uh other people you need to stop signing up to games if you're willing to put 0 effort in. There was no real analysis of any post after day 2 save from me??? You all afkd and came back to do random shit tone reads and afk again. If you're not willing to commit to a full game then join obs qt because you sure did play like one.

But despite crappy afk you somehow managed to look towny day 1 to 2 so not too bad after all.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft358
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 99
ViBE89
SpeCial 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3404
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox463
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor632
Other Games
summit1g7719
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 805
shahzam605
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0300
KnowMe195
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21480
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 5m
Online Event
11h 5m
FEL
16h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.