• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 13 2016 23:38 GMT
#2343
Day 1


Tictock (6): Holyflare, fuba, Damdred,Skynx, Superbia, Shapelog

Holyflare (3): Tumblewood, Grackaroni, Calix

Tumblewood (1): Palmar

Superbia (1): Vivax

Damdred (1): NeverUnlucky,


Day 2

Shapelog (6): Vengeful Spirits, Tumblewood, Vivax, Holyflare, Skynx, Damdred

Damdred (5): Benevolent Ghosts, NeverUnlucky, Palmar, fuba,Superbia
Superbia (1): Grackaroni


Fuba and Superbia were apart of the mislynch and weren't apart of the scum lynch.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 13 2016 23:40 GMT
#2344
On September 14 2016 08:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
If you can't read me from my latest posts, you can always filter what I've said earlier or trust Calix who stated I was "obvious town" day 1. She's the only person who knows how obvious my scumplay is. She would know I'm town.

Plus, Shapelog has made 2 posts during N1 where he threw shade on me. That speaks for itself.

My attention span for this game is limited now. I'll probably just sheep HF because I'm certain he is town.


Also, I am the one who was making the remarks of Shapelog going MIA the three times he did.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 13 2016 23:41 GMT
#2345
I am voting Superbia tomorrow. His votes were bad, his whole WIFOM argument with Calix was scummy, and he hasn't said much despite his big filter.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 20:02 GMT
#2374
On September 15 2016 03:19 Skynx wrote:
Super I need to reconsider, aswell as fuba.

Palmar is an excellent vig target if there is ever one.

Damdred is prolly town. TW, Vivax, Grack should never be lynched.

*drumroll* NU is also prolly scum, I'll make a case first thing tomorrow. If I don't die tonight that is.

HF is other one.

Easy game folks.


I am town, therefore "easy game" is not easy game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 20:03 GMT
#2375
HF is also town. Nice try.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:02 GMT
#2423
On September 15 2016 06:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2016 06:23 Holyflare wrote:
all these kills are like top tier scrub mafia or vivax, same thing really

if anything it looks like NU kills too

Calix/Skynx do seem like NU kills to me.

Skynx was pushing you. You were pushing Skynx. I'm not sure why mafia would want to shoot into there if you're town and it's not NU. I was expecting the shot to hit somebody not being pushed at all like Vivax or maybe a small chance of me lol.


I am not mafia.

As I said, Shape threw shade on me, and I called out Shape 3 times for going MIA.

Calix tr the shit out of me and she's the only one who knows how obvious my scum play is (AS SCUM I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST LYNCH). It makes no sense for me to kill her when I would have her pocketed.
Skynx... why the fuck is he associated with me? I would have killed HF/TW who are 100% town if I was mafia.

Look at my behavior and tell me what is scummy. Right now I'm being scum-read by assocaition, not from my play.

You throwing shade on me for those kills makes me think you are mafia and are framing me.

And actually, Grack is very likely to be mafia looking at the VCA and at how unconfident he was of his own D1 case of HF.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:03 GMT
#2424
On September 15 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
the nks did not come from nu. first of all, nu is not mafia. second, even if he were his partners wouldn't let him choose because he's new.


Plus I was busy and very inactive from this thread since Monday. It would be senseless for me to propose a NK when I've skipped 20 pages from 95 to 115.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:05 GMT
#2425
On September 15 2016 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Ghostly protection: each night that followed the creation of a new benevolent ghost, that ghost can protect one player from 1 KP.


yeh calix could have protected so


Why would scott think that Skynx is a good vigi shot?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:08 GMT
#2426
On September 15 2016 06:43 Holyflare wrote:
OH ALSO I'VE TOTALLY REMEMBERED THE VIVAX BS THING HANG ON


Calix was the only one scum-reading Vivax. Vivax makes sense. I don't know why he would kill Skyx though.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:08 GMT
#2427
On September 15 2016 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
wow you're so easily convinced by the guy that has no opinion on the mafia team that has two people left, why couldn't nu decide a kill?


I have stated my opinion -- Earlier the VCA led me to think fuba/Super. Now I'm thinking Grack/Vivax.

DDD is town cleared in my book.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:11 GMT
#2428
On September 15 2016 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
nobody said he's 100% mafia but that was a terrible kill and likely not a pro mafia player

or vivax


Would you kindly actually fucking read me instead of scum-reading me by NK association?

Give me reasons why I would have killed either Calix or Skynx. I don't see anything other than WIFOM.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:14 GMT
#2429
On September 15 2016 07:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2016 07:27 Tumblewood wrote:
who was a good kill?


Whoever is town out of palmar/vivax/nu


I've been inactive throughout D2/N2. I wasn't a good kill.

Plamar has put low effort into the game, don't see why anybody would make killing him a priority.

Vivax I can agree if he's town. To me HF/TW were the best kills because they're lock town and HF is the most vocal player.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:20 GMT
#2432
On September 15 2016 08:15 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2016 08:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 15 2016 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
wow you're so easily convinced by the guy that has no opinion on the mafia team that has two people left, why couldn't nu decide a kill?


I have stated my opinion -- Earlier the VCA led me to think fuba/Super. Now I'm thinking Grack/Vivax.

DDD is town cleared in my book.

Is the town clear based on the opposing lynches, or something additional?


Hmm, I was thinking that because the vote was so close the two scum were on DDD's train.

However, now I can see it being two scum trains, and the scum decided to bus their inactive member to keep their more active member and gain town cred/be town cleared.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:21 GMT
#2433
On September 15 2016 08:17 Grackaroni wrote:
NU what site are you/Calix from?


SC2 Mafia. Jealous plays there from time to time.

If you don't like lurkerfests, don't go there.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 14 2016 23:53 GMT
#2442
On September 15 2016 08:31 Grackaroni wrote:
I was going to try to check but it doesn't look easy. I'll take your word on being bad at mafia because I remember Calix was shitting on your scum play earlier.

The reason I said that about the night kills is that there actually aren't a lot of people I could see killing Skynx. A lot of people way overvalue certain players i.e. why some people think Palmar would be a good kill here.



First mafia game, lynched D1 after slipping on post #1.

Second mafia game, first lynch again. Scum conceded right after.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 15 2016 01:18 GMT
#2458
On September 15 2016 10:01 Grackaroni wrote:
lol nope I just had a total epiphany between the minute I posted that and right now. Holyflare killed Skynx because in his mind he's going to look strange in LYLO for not dying even though nobody else is thinking that.

It makes way more sense than that same reasoning being applied to Vivax because I don't think Vivax would ever think that.


I don't understand why you make those conclusions.

I would find it suspicious that HF hasn't died in LYLO as scum has the possibility of disabling all protection. It seems like you are trying to frame HF here because you are giving YOUR reasoning to why HF wasn't killed and are expecting others to agree with it by presenting it as a fact.

Why would Vivax not think that?

On September 15 2016 09:37 Holyflare wrote:
Also I'm going to trust that Calix would have left a last will or voted nu if he was mafia so I can town read him without reading a single thing he's saying and flame calix if she's wrong end game


I want to change alignment just to see that happening.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 15 2016 01:50 GMT
#2460
On September 15 2016 10:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2016 10:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 15 2016 10:01 Grackaroni wrote:
lol nope I just had a total epiphany between the minute I posted that and right now. Holyflare killed Skynx because in his mind he's going to look strange in LYLO for not dying even though nobody else is thinking that.

It makes way more sense than that same reasoning being applied to Vivax because I don't think Vivax would ever think that.


I don't understand why you make those conclusions.

I would find it suspicious that HF hasn't died in LYLO as scum has the possibility of disabling all protection. It seems like you are trying to frame HF here because you are giving YOUR reasoning to why HF wasn't killed and are expecting others to agree with it by presenting it as a fact.

Why would Vivax not think that?

On September 15 2016 09:37 Holyflare wrote:
Also I'm going to trust that Calix would have left a last will or voted nu if he was mafia so I can town read him without reading a single thing he's saying and flame calix if she's wrong end game


I want to change alignment just to see that happening.

It's actually not because HF didn't die. I didn't expect HF to die. HF was saying that Vivax made the kill for that reason which made me realize that this would be a more plausible motive for HF than Vivax.


You went from "Holyflare killed Skynx because in his mind he's going to look strange in LYLO for not dying even though nobody else is thinking that. " to "more plausible motive" in two posts. Inconsistent to say the least.

Regardless it's not going to convince anyone of anything.


Why are you making a case/post if your goal is not to convince? You are marginalizing your own posts.

And I get that you think that HF is super townie but I don't think you understand that HF is a really strong mafia player. Definitely in the running for the best on this site. He's super active and opinionated regardless of alignment.


Yes, I understand that he's a great player. That doesn't make him scummy nor does it change my stance on him.

I never said that activity nor opinions were AI.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 15 2016 12:16 GMT
#2499
On September 15 2016 19:36 Palmar wrote:
we murder damdred because useless.

day 2 was scum vs scum wagons.

Plamar whyy
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 01:41 GMT
#2599
TW, make paragraphs ffs.

I've read/skimmed TW and HF's cases on Vivax and HF and neither convinced me. I think I will vote Damdred by default because I do not fathom why a Shapelog train was created so quickly at EoD. I definitely think there was bussing in there, as Calix and I are town, I tr fuba and am null on Palmar and Super.

I doubt the two mafia are in there, so I think that lynch was to keep the active player that was going to be lynched otherwise alive. I've asked this question earlier and my theory wasn't debunked.

Else, why would everyone be so eager to divert the train to Shape?

(If he slipped at EoD, correct me. I have skipped this part.)
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 02:30 GMT
#2602
You're a Democrat, I like you.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1860
ggaemo 377
Yoon 377
910 306
Shuttle 84
Dewaltoss 77
Mong 64
Hm[arnc] 42
Bale 25
soO 25
[ Show more ]
Noble 21
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 16
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1205
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor762
Other Games
summit1g8721
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft290
Happy141
Mew2King131
ArmadaUGS46
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 43
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2336
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1097
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 40m
OSC
15h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.