• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9080 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 26 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:49 GMT
#1335
On September 11 2016 06:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:45 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Seriously no one just disappears entirely because they are mafia. There is always a non-game related reason for a total disappearance. If scum doesn't just kill me tonight I guarantee that I'm going super saiyan day 2. I'm feeling annoyed over this lynch.


Marv.

Marv has solid scum play! He's just at a disadvantage because he gets a lot more attention than other people.


Marv has completely shut down in a PYP game before. Like he posted 1 or 2 things, got a small bit of pressure and just afked the entire game.

+ Show Spoiler +
Town victory d2, pre-lynch.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:51 GMT
#1338
On September 11 2016 06:48 Damdred wrote:
@Super just hypothetical what's the point of defending a 100% lynch as scum?


It's instinctual to "bend towards the truth" when you have too much information. Like you're more likely to call town town. Especially if they're being scum read.


I may actually be completely wrong on Calix btw. I need to re-read EoD1.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:52 GMT
#1340
On September 11 2016 06:49 Calix wrote:
TT was not objectively scummy. He only had one person who gave any kind of reasoning for his train. If he was actually scummy, that wouldn't have been the case.

I didn't say that I knew he was town for certain. The only thing I knew was that his train sucked and this is undeniable. A train that isn't being contested with a bunch of sheep voters = shitty.

You are only focusing on me being scum when I wasn't the only person defending TT's shitty train. Yet I am the only person that is scummy for defending TT. Selective scum-hunting, now that's actually sketchy.

I read him as probable town due to external factors, in this case votes. You don't always need to use his posts (which sucked but there was nothing that came from a 100% scum mindset) to figure that out. Not a scum tell, sorry not sorry.


I'll see if there's something reasonable in your EoD filter at some later point in time.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:52 GMT
#1341
On September 11 2016 06:52 Calix wrote:
Superbia's logic is not consistent. He says we should look at the people defending the ML and that 'town would never defend TT in that situation' but is uncritically town-reading NU despite him defending the ML too. And he has said nothing on how NU defending TT isn't scummy yet my defense is.


I think NU is town. Especially after his "look at me too" posts. Though the WIFOM may be real.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:53 GMT
#1342
Though I did dive on both you and tumble because of gut. Which is pretty much always correct.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:53 GMT
#1343
~10% error margin.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:54 GMT
#1346
On September 11 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:51 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:48 Damdred wrote:
@Super just hypothetical what's the point of defending a 100% lynch as scum?


It's instinctual to "bend towards the truth" when you have too much information. Like you're more likely to call town town. Especially if they're being scum read.


I may actually be completely wrong on Calix btw. I need to re-read EoD1.


Just follow with me for a moment as I'm working through this.

Lets say that you are a mid to high tier player (as I think every one in this game is). You rolled scum, you already have a scum read on the person getting lynched.

Its wifom partly, but what's the point to flipping your read bringing ore attention to yourself when your ere being 80% town read just for a I told you so at that point?


Who are we talking about here specifically?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:55 GMT
#1348
On September 11 2016 06:54 Calix wrote:
That's called constipation.

But seriously, fuck 'gut reads' to high hell.

And if you think I'm relenting on my read of you because you might 'reconsider' your shitty 'scum-read' then you can suck it.


I'm only scared that I may lose too much town favor in terms of votes.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:56 GMT
#1349
On September 11 2016 06:54 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:44 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:37 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:36 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:35 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:32 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:31 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:28 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:27 Calix wrote:
Damdred had 2 votes. HF had 2 votes until I voted for him within the last 10 minutes.

Continue to mischaracterise the situation, why don't you?


Did you actually try to convince people to go on damdred? I recall you actually being pretty quiet during the final (and most important) hour.


Yes, idiot.

And the overall response was "Damdred can be useful if he's town" and "TT is a better option, let's sheep his train"

You said yourself that "TT would have posted if he was town" - how do I argue with such stellar reasoning exactly?


I'll see when I reread EoD.


You haven't answered how I would have countered that kind of point.

Your reasoning for joining the TT train is extremely weak and you have nothing to say about that when you were proven wrong, eh?


TT is a good town who literally stopped posting when someone put pressure on him. Like I am expecting him, as town, to come in and defend himself or at least do fucking something.


lol so the possibility of him being legitimately AFK never occurred to you? Calling bullshit.


For an entire day and a half? Right at the point when pressure is applied to him? Was highly unlikely.

The fact remains that TT was indeed objectively scummy and that people have defended him for completely shitty reasons. As it stands, we, as town, should always look at the people who defended him because:
- There was literally no good reason to believe he is town as town because towns never know for certain. There simply is no(t enough) town-alignment-indicative information provided by TT to ever read him town, and all the reasons to put pressure on him and/or read him mafia.
- Therefore; a town should never defend TT because they should never read him town. UNLESS it is strictly BECAUSE people are defending TT (mafia-defense etc.).
- Also it is possible that a town null-reads TT but would much rather push his own target, but that's different from defending.


If a train is utter shit, the trained player is in most cases TOWN. Calix and I have explained many times how the train was shit and that TT was most likely town given this. Do you not do VCA in TL?

Also, we were pushing for Damdred, but it did not get attention because the scum were most likely drawing everyone's attention to TT, leaving our case in the shadows.


What the fuck is a VCA.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:57 GMT
#1353
On September 11 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:48 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:45 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:31 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:29 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Calix, you've got to interact with me if you want us to be efficient. I town-read you. Now more than ever is the time you have to collaborate with me.


Wild prediction: this guy is getting shot tonight.


I actually predict that the mafia'll shoot Vivax over me because he has site experience and it would be framing you, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was found riddled with bullets tomorrow morning. Both of us are so widely tr'ed that we're as close as we can get to confirmed towns in this setup.

Then again, they might WIFOM and shoot someone else.


Did you have both me and Vivax as townreads? Someone needs to check at some point.

Tbf I just think you're town, never a lynch target, and on the wrong side of the argument.

Yes, I did have you as lean-town. What is your point though?

Yes, TT's flip proved that, right? zzz


1. Something that's probably irrelevant.

2. No.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:57 GMT
#1355
On September 11 2016 06:56 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:54 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:51 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:48 Damdred wrote:
@Super just hypothetical what's the point of defending a 100% lynch as scum?


It's instinctual to "bend towards the truth" when you have too much information. Like you're more likely to call town town. Especially if they're being scum read.


I may actually be completely wrong on Calix btw. I need to re-read EoD1.


Just follow with me for a moment as I'm working through this.

Lets say that you are a mid to high tier player (as I think every one in this game is). You rolled scum, you already have a scum read on the person getting lynched.

Its wifom partly, but what's the point to flipping your read bringing ore attention to yourself when your ere being 80% town read just for a I told you so at that point?


Who are we talking about here specifically?


Let's not nAMe names lets just answer honestly


If someone scum scumread TT early on they're somewhat likely to join the waffling near EoD. Or dig in.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 21:59 GMT
#1362
On September 11 2016 06:57 Calix wrote:
Also I haven't used TT's mislynch as a "I told you so" thing. You people keep saying "Calix defended TT" but you haven't said what I would actually get out of it.

I'm not using TT's mislynch to push a scum-read on anyone. I'm not saying "I told you so". I'm not saying I am town for defending TT. I am not saying I am town for making this post "cuz WIFOM lul"

But fuck WIFOM for a second...what exactly would scum!Calix get out of this if not those things?


No, no.

What are you getting out of this as town, exactly?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:02 GMT
#1366
On September 11 2016 06:59 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:57 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:56 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:51 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:48 Damdred wrote:
@Super just hypothetical what's the point of defending a 100% lynch as scum?


It's instinctual to "bend towards the truth" when you have too much information. Like you're more likely to call town town. Especially if they're being scum read.


I may actually be completely wrong on Calix btw. I need to re-read EoD1.


Just follow with me for a moment as I'm working through this.

Lets say that you are a mid to high tier player (as I think every one in this game is). You rolled scum, you already have a scum read on the person getting lynched.

Its wifom partly, but what's the point to flipping your read bringing ore attention to yourself when your ere being 80% town read just for a I told you so at that point?


Who are we talking about here specifically?


Let's not nAMe names lets just answer honestly


If someone scum scumread TT early on they're somewhat likely to join the waffling near EoD. Or dig in.


What about being super paranoid about halfway through d1 hating who's joining the wagon and thinks it's to easy? Scum or town?


Depends on who and what. Also actually a hard question, definitely depends on the circumstance. More specifically, the second wagon.

Getting people off TT and onto a (nother) town wagon is so good for scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:05 GMT
#1369
On September 11 2016 07:02 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:59 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:57 Calix wrote:
Also I haven't used TT's mislynch as a "I told you so" thing. You people keep saying "Calix defended TT" but you haven't said what I would actually get out of it.

I'm not using TT's mislynch to push a scum-read on anyone. I'm not saying "I told you so". I'm not saying I am town for defending TT. I am not saying I am town for making this post "cuz WIFOM lul"

But fuck WIFOM for a second...what exactly would scum!Calix get out of this if not those things?


No, no.

What are you getting out of this as town, exactly?


Showing that the scum-read on me for defending TT is shitty, duh.

I'm asking for what intent I would have, as scum, to defend TT.

Also if it wasn't obvious, I hate 'WIFOM' as a response. That's almost-always been a cop-out way of saying "I have no retort but I won't say as much" like seriously.


In general I would say that—and my point from me on you boils down to this as well—you defending TT gives you something "to do" and look townie. This coupled with me feeling you have no real direction (especially at EoD!) makes me believe you are scum.

Either way I will revisit your EoD (and maybe more) filter.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:06 GMT
#1370
On September 11 2016 07:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:56 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:44 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:37 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:36 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:35 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:32 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:31 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:28 Superbia wrote:
[quote]

Did you actually try to convince people to go on damdred? I recall you actually being pretty quiet during the final (and most important) hour.


Yes, idiot.

And the overall response was "Damdred can be useful if he's town" and "TT is a better option, let's sheep his train"

You said yourself that "TT would have posted if he was town" - how do I argue with such stellar reasoning exactly?


I'll see when I reread EoD.


You haven't answered how I would have countered that kind of point.

Your reasoning for joining the TT train is extremely weak and you have nothing to say about that when you were proven wrong, eh?


TT is a good town who literally stopped posting when someone put pressure on him. Like I am expecting him, as town, to come in and defend himself or at least do fucking something.


lol so the possibility of him being legitimately AFK never occurred to you? Calling bullshit.


For an entire day and a half? Right at the point when pressure is applied to him? Was highly unlikely.

The fact remains that TT was indeed objectively scummy and that people have defended him for completely shitty reasons. As it stands, we, as town, should always look at the people who defended him because:
- There was literally no good reason to believe he is town as town because towns never know for certain. There simply is no(t enough) town-alignment-indicative information provided by TT to ever read him town, and all the reasons to put pressure on him and/or read him mafia.
- Therefore; a town should never defend TT because they should never read him town. UNLESS it is strictly BECAUSE people are defending TT (mafia-defense etc.).
- Also it is possible that a town null-reads TT but would much rather push his own target, but that's different from defending.


If a train is utter shit, the trained player is in most cases TOWN. Calix and I have explained many times how the train was shit and that TT was most likely town given this. Do you not do VCA in TL?

Also, we were pushing for Damdred, but it did not get attention because the scum were most likely drawing everyone's attention to TT, leaving our case in the shadows.


What the fuck is a VCA.


Vote Count Analysis. What Calix and I did to show that TT's lynch was most likely a ML, 3 hours before he was lynched.


It's like 60% efficient. In most cases I would be paranoid as well. ESPECIALLY given the defenses, but I really felt like we needed to actually see the flip before any conclusions could be drawn.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:08 GMT
#1372
On September 11 2016 07:05 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:59 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:57 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:56 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:51 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:48 Damdred wrote:
@Super just hypothetical what's the point of defending a 100% lynch as scum?


It's instinctual to "bend towards the truth" when you have too much information. Like you're more likely to call town town. Especially if they're being scum read.


I may actually be completely wrong on Calix btw. I need to re-read EoD1.


Just follow with me for a moment as I'm working through this.

Lets say that you are a mid to high tier player (as I think every one in this game is). You rolled scum, you already have a scum read on the person getting lynched.

Its wifom partly, but what's the point to flipping your read bringing ore attention to yourself when your ere being 80% town read just for a I told you so at that point?


Who are we talking about here specifically?


Let's not nAMe names lets just answer honestly


If someone scum scumread TT early on they're somewhat likely to join the waffling near EoD. Or dig in.


What about being super paranoid about halfway through d1 hating who's joining the wagon and thinks it's to easy? Scum or town?


Depends on who and what. Also actually a hard question, definitely depends on the circumstance. More specifically, the second wagon.

Getting people off TT and onto a (nother) town wagon is so good for scum.


I honestly don't think calix just rethinking on things is probably scum.

Shows paranoia about the lynch to well to be from scum (on a first look)

Is way to aggro and put themselves way to out there with Mich to hard a stance and to weird a turn to come from scum.

Just ny initial take,though I think,the scum reads are off this time even from myself.


Maybe. I need to sleep on it first. HF has echoed my thoughts accurately too many times for me to believe he is scum. Someone has told me before that this is a trap, though HF was town that game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:14 GMT
#1381
On September 11 2016 07:12 Calix wrote:
I was scum-reading Damdred before the mislynch happened, was ambivalent about you and suspected Superbia when he said "if TT flips town, lynch Calix and TW"

And those reads have little to do with the fact that you guys were on the mislynch.

So no.


I too can ask the question of "why would I do that as mafia?" (and it'd be a pretty decent question), but it'd be super WIFOM.

Either way I feel like nothing is coming to fruition (mostly because I'm too lazy/tired to check actual facts), so I'm going to lurk for a bit and then go to sleep.

Cya nerds.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:15 GMT
#1382
I.e. it's all super wifom.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:15 GMT
#1383
Everything is wifom
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 22:17 GMT
#1386
On September 11 2016 07:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 07:08 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 07:05 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:59 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:57 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:56 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:51 Superbia wrote:
[quote]

It's instinctual to "bend towards the truth" when you have too much information. Like you're more likely to call town town. Especially if they're being scum read.


I may actually be completely wrong on Calix btw. I need to re-read EoD1.


Just follow with me for a moment as I'm working through this.

Lets say that you are a mid to high tier player (as I think every one in this game is). You rolled scum, you already have a scum read on the person getting lynched.

Its wifom partly, but what's the point to flipping your read bringing ore attention to yourself when your ere being 80% town read just for a I told you so at that point?


Who are we talking about here specifically?


Let's not nAMe names lets just answer honestly


If someone scum scumread TT early on they're somewhat likely to join the waffling near EoD. Or dig in.


What about being super paranoid about halfway through d1 hating who's joining the wagon and thinks it's to easy? Scum or town?


Depends on who and what. Also actually a hard question, definitely depends on the circumstance. More specifically, the second wagon.

Getting people off TT and onto a (nother) town wagon is so good for scum.


I honestly don't think calix just rethinking on things is probably scum.

Shows paranoia about the lynch to well to be from scum (on a first look)

Is way to aggro and put themselves way to out there with Mich to hard a stance and to weird a turn to come from scum.

Just ny initial take,though I think,the scum reads are off this time even from myself.


Maybe. I need to sleep on it first. HF has echoed my thoughts accurately too many times for me to believe he is scum. Someone has told me before that this is a trap, though HF was town that game.


I think hf is town in this situation to.

Like I am in a weird position

Hf, super, grac, cal, UN, super, fuba are what ant I'd think are my town reads.

Paranoid of vivax but I'll,figure that out

I'm suspicious of tw

Palmar is Monday

Sky and shape to me votes look the worst but shapes sick so want to,give him a bit of time (<3)

So either its a super easy game or going to get,messy.


I think that town list may be too generous.

I have no idea on grac/fuba.

Cal is mafia pending re-read.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 138
ViBE101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15001
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 107
Hyuk 60
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift3789
Counter-Strike
Fnx 816
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5615
Other Games
summit1g8123
FrodaN2480
mouzStarbuck452
JimRising 396
KnowMe252
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• musti20045 24
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie707
• Shiphtur218
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 1m
INu's Battles
13h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.