• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9086 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 10:52 GMT
#1982
On July 24 2016 19:49 Lunaticman wrote:
There should be at least one mafia in the grack lynch, the only way to save tumble was to vote for grac.

This kinda makes Grac a townie too right?


not really he probably is tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:16 GMT
#1989
On July 24 2016 19:59 emperorchampion wrote:
There is probably 3 mafia on grack (maaaybe just 2). Almost certain that 1 of grack/sl is mafia, and grack is certainly town. I think we go sl for now.

I think cop only claims if they are about to be lynched or if the lynch target is checked green.


eh no we are both town im pretty sure I dont see how you can reach that conclusion if even I think that

##vote emperorchapion aka the guy lurking at the end waiting to see if he could save tumble
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:20 GMT
#1990
dc is probably better tho. Ideally you dont want to change targets today more then once to not make the cop have to claim. If im not the cop I am very likely the check keep that in mind.

I should probably acualy go back and read their posts and stop trying to solve the game ignoring them
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:26 GMT
#1991
emperor why did you vote one person in the vote thread and vote the other in the main thread with like 3 minutes before deadline?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:49 GMT
#1995
well i didnt give it any thought
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:12 GMT
#2115
On July 24 2016 22:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:35 Koshi wrote:
My mind is blown open now and I can clearly see you are not likely mafia Grack.

It's now sl/Tubmle/skynx/DC

Now I am really sure I am right there is 3 mafia in there. I got a total grip on all players.


The only difference between Kruppe and I is that he believes sl is town. I don't know why but w.e. It has something to do with sl saving TW in a way a townie would. But I don't see how scum!sl wouldn't do it the exact same way.

Clearly EC is supertown so I don't even know what Kruppe was thinking on him.


So the following 3 names are on both lists:
Tumble
Skynx
DCWasabi


Following names are on 1 list:
EmperorC
sicklucker

thats why kruppe is god and you are a scrub =]
Following name could and should be considered:
Lunaticman

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:12 GMT
#2116
thats why kruppe is god and you are a scub =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2117
im about to maj dc. any reason not too? still catching up. kruppe told me to so... not like I been very right this game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:20 GMT
#2118
On July 25 2016 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
The game isn't making much sense to me without DCW as part of the scum team.


same unless its like afk relz or koshi. someone did bus tho. I know it. Because I know im town unfortunately you do not believe that. but if you knew I was town you would be fucking paranoid too. but if no one bussed dcw is always scum. and the way he was not lynched is very suspect. dcw/syx seems like my best bet atm.

I have no idea why you guys are voting lunaticman
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:22 GMT
#2120
grack if you think hes the cop why are you telling the world? your off my good list
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:29 GMT
#2121
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


im sure that applies to me as well... not sure thats a real thing tho especially for a first time scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:32 GMT
#2122
On July 21 2016 02:07 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


OK, but if there is one thing that I learned from my first 2 games, it is that it is pretty nontrivial to "work towards solving the game" on Day 1. I think the first thing that is useful that one can do is get some activity out there day 1, and get your tone established so that you can be more easily read as town by the town moving forwards. I think this is one of the things that I actually did properly as town in the Onegu Best Host Game.

Town should be trying to solve the game, but some of the players haven't even posted yet, for example it is 10am local time for me and I just woke-up 30 mins ago and am trying to get caught up.

I don't scumlean either of those guys yet, tbh.

At the same time, I kind of like this post by Tumble because it is the kind of thing that can help to start more meaningful discussion going and discourage people from posting random banter, otherwise they might get scum-read by this reasoning.

I am going to slightly town-lean Tumble because his post leads to a slightly more favorable environment for town.


this is like literraly dcs first post and hes trying to sway the thread into town reading tumble. I do this tactic all the time to my partners
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:33 GMT
#2123
On July 21 2016 02:43 DCWasabi wrote:
100% town: DCWasabi

Town Lean: Tumble, Empc, prlhz, Grackaroni

Low Activity Null: Palmar, Kruppe the eel, sicklucker, Rels

I don't fucking know man: Lunaticman, Koshi, nnn_thekushmountains

Spidey senses are tingling: Skynx


has tumble as his top town... also has ec as number 2=]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:36 GMT
#2125
On July 24 2016 04:11 DCWasabi wrote:
I'm down for lynching Rels or SL.

Even though I have been suspicious of Grack, I think his case on SL is good. If I'm wrong and Rels is town then it is more likely that Grack is town and then SL is probably scum in that universe.

@ Lunaticman, isn't the deadline in 3 hours not 2???

I WON'T be on at deadline because I have a Programming meeting, so if I need to change my vote lets work it out right now.


ok so this post he says he wants to ylnch me. woopitdy do. except two posts before in his huge list post im more or less one of his top towns. this is when the thread started turning on me. like his filter looks pretty mafia and kruppe told me to kill him. im sure hes the best lynch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:37 GMT
#2126
On July 23 2016 13:03 DCWasabi wrote:
OK, well turns out "solving the game" was a bit too ambitious, but I can give my thoughts...

Rels: #1 Mafia
He tunneled me 4ever, confirmed town (to myself).
He is also throwing shade at tumble, who I believe is town and Prp who is my #1 town read.

Grackaroni: Mafia
Rels #1 bestest teamate, if Rels flips town then disregard this read

prplhz: #1 town
consistant tone, changes his mind when presented with evidence, hard to fake passion, hesitant to lynch Kush, good thoughts about Kruppe

Skynx:
I think she is town or a skilled mafia, more likely town.
Filter is fucking long.
Good logic and reading things, moving thread forward.
I like her case on Koshi and defence of Kush.

note:
I don't read prplhz or Skynx as Mafia for scumreading me necessairly, because I admit that parts of my play have looked a bit scummy.
They aren't tunelling me like Rels was.

Kruppe: town for now because nobody cced

Tumble: Town
He is either town, or I think he is a really good at mafia.

Lunaticman:
Another fking long filter.
I think he is town, but if he ever confirmed town... do this: Go back and look at posts where he suspected somebody and then see who questioned his credibility right afterwards or called him crazy (they may be mafia).

Empc:
Town, as I explained earlier, I don't think his play this game is the exact same as his last scum games. For me it is noticeably different, even if he is not driving thread forward with logic, I feel like his posts are more heartfelt and not forced. Either he is town this game or he got better at playing mafia. i hope I'm not wrong.

There is also some Wifom about his "random vote" that yielded Palmar. I think it leans town as it would be too obvious to then NK palmer, but Wifom will be Wifom. It is a bit weird though that he then didn't comment on the idea that maybe mafia were setting him up... but it is not like he was really pushing for a Palmar kill, so it is probably nothing...

1 more thing, he is defending me at a points where I think it would have be stupid to do so if he was mafia. I mean, if there are several town on me right now, then I think Mafia could have a good shot at lynching me with a push form just 1-2 Mafia (please don't do that).

He says I need to step up and I think that is fair.

Sicklucker:
Towny because his reads make sense to me


Koshi: Town
if he is not town then we will worry about that later, he can actually push thread forward if he is town.


WELL FK, one of my TR has to be Mafia because it doesn't add up


this post about me was made 13 hours before he put me as his top 2 lynch. I really doubt much changed between that except more people in the thread wanted to lynch me.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:44 GMT
#2127
On July 24 2016 04:21 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Good reasoning.


more helping tumble. literraly half his filter is trying to make tumble look good
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:46 GMT
#2128
ok so I think dc is definitely scum. he played pretty much the same as me to be honest. hard defended tumble. The only difference is hes a first time mafia if he is. which means he might be terrible and risk his entire game on tumbleweed something I wouldnt do.

Also I think the lynch pools small and I certainly dont want to get lynched. kruppe was right here hes going to flip mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 21:47 GMT
#2129
On July 25 2016 06:36 Koshi wrote:
If you keep pushing ec as mafia in the thread without actually having any fucking proof except hammering Tumble then I just have to vote you.


##unvote
##vote sicklucker



The guy is obvious town and this is the 4th 5th time you try to incriminate him for no reason.



i just posted 12 posts as to why hes mafia...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 22:07 GMT
#2131
ya like I said I didnt read his posts. i wouldnt lynch someone I ignored. I read dcw's posts and im happy with it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 22:20 GMT
#2136
On July 25 2016 07:10 Grackaroni wrote:
SL, you don't agree with what I wrote about Lunatic?


hum. his chance of being scum and you being right as gone up alot. but hes still not a better lynch then dc. I think hes town
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 48m
Online Event
21h 48m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.