• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7343 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 18 2016 17:47 GMT
#27
/in
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:30 GMT
#509
how long till deadline? time to spam the thread to get my 10 posts
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:44 GMT
#512
I dont think anything made grack or the two new guys at the start of the game town. thats all I feel like reading now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:50 GMT
#513
I can usually tell right away with new players. but I dont think they are really new
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:56 GMT
#515
On July 20 2016 22:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:02 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:40 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them


This post is beyond me, are you saying someone is cheating?

No.
How much IRL mafia did you play ?



About 20 games, with around 8-16 players per game. We usually only played with the standard roles with some flavour such as Medic and Sheriff. But basically vanila mafia. Each game might have lasted around 8 hours per playthrough.

I would consider myself an very vocal player but also guilable. Many games have been one or lost because of people spending to much time analyzing my actions. As I always say to myself the silent mafia is the worst mafia...

but I digress since this seems very different.


8 hour irl mafia game, oh god I would die. Half the people in the room must have hated each other by the end


Yes it is quite intense and I love the shit out of it. I would play it everyday if I could. The shocks. Someone could probably earn a living by recording mafia games and posting them online.


ya its called video mafia on twitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:02 GMT
#521
im just going to say tumbleweed is mafia without reading any of his posts yet. because when I say hes town he just shoots me and is all paranoid. but when I say hes mafia he thinks im town for some reason even when im mafia.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:04 GMT
#522
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.


yes and it was in your last game im pretty sure. since it was my first and I remember...

and kush was mafia and nked you so this is interesting
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:07 GMT
#526
ya I also cant bother to read any of the new players maybe im just in a mood I just skimmed all their posts. I dont even read tumbles/gumshoes posts and now theirs even new players. But I play mafia too much and im worn out. you havent played in a year no warn out excuses!

##vote grackaroni
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:12 GMT
#532
lunatic might be town for doing the first vote tho... maybe
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:14 GMT
#535
this kruppe is trying way too hard to be chezinu. First boot incoming
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:15 GMT
#536
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:16 GMT
#538
On July 21 2016 12:15 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined


woh when were you mislynched??


i was a power role in my last game that got ruined and would have been lynched if I didnt claim. so if I was vt i would have been lynched... So basically I was lynched...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:17 GMT
#540
so we can pressure vote me and all laugh when I claim again if we really want
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:20 GMT
#542
im pretty sure all the people that lynched me for no reason on day one are in this game too. rip me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:21 GMT
#543
ksush
koshi
palmar
all of the new players

even that bastard dandred is the host. the salt is real
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:24 GMT
#546
On July 21 2016 07:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 07:11 Koshi wrote:
well tbf prplhz also just says it is odd.

actually prplhz said he thought he was 100% mafia


prplhz is acualy just 6 random letters so all his points are invalid
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:25 GMT
#547
im drowning under the weight of the sea
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:35 GMT
#551
On July 21 2016 12:25 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:24 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 07:37 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 07:11 Koshi wrote:
well tbf prplhz also just says it is odd.

actually prplhz said he thought he was 100% mafia


prplhz is acualy just 6 random letters so all his points are invalid


no it's not.
prplhz = purple haze without vowels


even worse
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:47 GMT
#553
Ya a few times but never in a standard lynch except in my first game .one was a cell like minigame where a mafia claimed and went for a 1 for 1 bad trade with me. I think the only other one was some mayor vote lynch where I was not voted out just chosen by jat because he hates me XD
why do you care so much I dont even care I just get mad when people want to lynch me for it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 17:58 GMT
#761
On July 21 2016 21:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Another one of my current lists:

100% Green Town
4) Lunaticman


Town read so far:
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
2) DCWasabi
10) Tumblewood
6) Rels
8) Gracaroni

Nullread:
11) Kruppe the eel
9) nnn_thekushmountains
1) Prplhz

Scummy:
13) Palmar
7) sicklucker
12) Koshi

cringe

I am extremly happy with the way the game has progressed, there is a lot of content to use for day 2.




1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 960
910 662
actioN 565
ggaemo 437
firebathero 205
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 96
Yoon 73
soO 42
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 27
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 18
Sharp 14
Killer 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 94
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli68
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g8539
olofmeister772
singsing619
ceh9589
Happy371
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS52
trigger15
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h
OSC
14h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.