• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:22
CEST 17:22
KST 00:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9313 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 125 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:14 GMT
#441
On June 08 2016 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Koshi can you explain your SL read, which is the good read he gave?

VE you have an opinion on SL?

Nha sicklucker can be anything. I was just lazy and didn't change that read from Tumble. Pretty sure I earlier said sl has potential but is null.

Rels is town for the reason I gave. sl voting Rels is something I haven't looked into yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 08 2016 09:16 GMT
#442
On June 08 2016 18:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Koshi can you explain your SL read, which is the good read he gave?

VE you have an opinion on SL?

Nha sicklucker can be anything. I was just lazy and didn't change that read from Tumble. Pretty sure I earlier said sl has potential but is null.

Rels is town for the reason I gave. sl voting Rels is something I haven't looked into yet.


I may be wrong , I often am. But you said he gave a good read and that was it, wouldn't lynch him today. I'm trying to figure him out at the moment.
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:19 GMT
#443
On June 08 2016 18:16 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 18:14 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Koshi can you explain your SL read, which is the good read he gave?

VE you have an opinion on SL?

Nha sicklucker can be anything. I was just lazy and didn't change that read from Tumble. Pretty sure I earlier said sl has potential but is null.

Rels is town for the reason I gave. sl voting Rels is something I haven't looked into yet.


I may be wrong , I often am. But you said he gave a good read and that was it, wouldn't lynch him today. I'm trying to figure him out at the moment.

I said that and went looking in sl his filter and found nothing. So I don't know anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:20 GMT
#444
sicklucker can be mafia. Probably will be last mafia we lynch as he is bussing Shape for sure.

Like.. If sicklucker is mafia. Shape is mafia for sure.

The other way around maybe not.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 09:20 GMT
#445
I kinda like sicklucker this game. Like, mostly the tone of his posts. Like "Listen up bitches this is how we're doing it"

Unless he does that as mafia and I'm just not aware?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 09:23 GMT
#446
Anyway this is fascinating, but I have to go to bed. Koshi, I'm town. Kels, I like you more now. You both should think I'm town, and if you don't you're a beautiful flower.

I vow to have read the thread over in its entirety and filtered persons of interest before I post again.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 08 2016 09:44 GMT
#447
I have to get ready for work but made a bit more progress this morning so.

Bugs is in my town list now, I liked the post about shapelog, but what I really liked was what he did with LS that whole thing was towny.

VE I agree with some things he said, I disagree with others. probably town and wouldn't lynch him today.


Damdred - slipped further into scum territory,

Shapelog - I liked wbg's post, I also liked what VE said about it so I'm conflicted but he is a lynch candidate for me now.

Tumblewood - I have questions outstanding for him which need answering before EOD. But don't like him so far.

Kwahamot - not blossoming but withering , coming back with one post calling Rels mafia for calling him out, but qualifying it with "here's some pressure". There doesn't seem to be any inquisitiveness from him. Needs to give some more information before EOD or I would lynch


Questionables - Chez, SL, palmar. I don't really like them but don't hate them . I want to narrow my candidates for D1 so wouldn't lynch today.

I will be on around EOD and hopefully tumble has answered my questions which will let me make a decision.

Zerg for Life
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 08 2016 11:06 GMT
#448
I kinda forgot about this yesterday.

I still think Damdred is a good lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 08 2016 11:08 GMT
#449
On June 08 2016 16:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Like how has Palmar done any more than me? Seriously though, I've given reads on people, explained them to the best of my ability AND been able to answer questions (mostly, I hear ya Bugs)

That fact alone makes me suspect that ALL of these reads are fabricated and meaningless.

##Vote: Tumblewood


To be honest one word of mine is worth about 100 of yours so it's a steep climb
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 08 2016 11:08 GMT
#450
I know Damdred. This Damdred that we saw at the beginning of the game was not the real Damdred.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 08 2016 11:10 GMT
#451
Also it seems like damdy has fucked off more than even I, so that's clearly scummy when someone other than me does it.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:15 GMT
#452
+1 on Damdred. I remember a game in which I found it odd he had townreads.

The problem is I don't remember if he was mafia or town in that game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:20 GMT
#453
shapelog
chezinu
visceraeyes
damdred
kwahamot

mafia is within these + Palmar/chez.

for sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:22 GMT
#454
oh chez is twice in that list.

So it is only 4 names + chez/palmar.

legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:22 GMT
#455
Damdred being town would really ruin my day though.

##unvote
##vote Damdred


information + peace of mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 08 2016 12:24 GMT
#456
I see you're sticking to your plan of calling everyone mafia so you can claim you're right postgame.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 13:21 GMT
#457
No. This time I am clearly doing pure PoE. And I shouldn't be swapping people between alignments.

Those 6 names have never been town before in my mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 14:00 GMT
#458
On June 08 2016 16:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Like how has Palmar done any more than me? Seriously though, I've given reads on people, explained them to the best of my ability AND been able to answer questions (mostly, I hear ya Bugs)

That fact alone makes me suspect that ALL of these reads are fabricated and meaningless.

##Vote: Tumblewood

"you said palmar has been notable and I haven't" --> "all your reads are bs"
and you only had two non-fluff posts anyway
this is so bad
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 14:01 GMT
#459
On June 08 2016 17:52 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.


I've got a couple of questions for you tumble.

First one is about palmar and your read list. You have made it clear that you agree with palmar and that your scum reads are like his. I'm curious why you needed to qualify that palmar agrees with you when he didn't give any explanation for his reads. To me your shapelog and damdred reads don't have any weight because your damdred read looks like it is just copied from palmar and shapelog is based on something he already answered ,"high volume low contribution" and because palmar agreed. I guess the question im getting at is a chicken or the egg style. is palmar town because he agrees with your reads, or are you making your reads based on town reading palmar.


The second question which ties into the first one is about your scum read of wbg, I don't really understand where this comes from, if you could put specifically what he did that you found scummy that would be great.

I will look over the rest of your list at some point but as VE pointed out some of it looks strange.

my palmar read is based on the fact that we have the same scumreads (and reading through the thread we formed them from about the same set of posts). my damdred and shapelog reads are unrelated to my palmar read
I found wbg scummy because he spend his first 20 posts talking about palmar and asking palmar for his opinions. he made that big wall of text that lines up well with my read on shape so I think he's okay now.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 14:02 GMT
#460
On June 08 2016 18:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 18:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think I use that word differently than you. You're going to base a lot of decisions about who you think is mafia on that read, and it's wrong, and you're going to be horribly wrong all game because of it. Kinda sucks.

also unlikely. TW is lock town because his reads are based on reading the thread and he he had to read the thread after replacing in.

what this doesn't make sense
of course my reads are based on reading the thread, so are everyone else's. what are we supposed to do, throw darts at a list of names?
good times for all
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5168
Bisu 2910
Soulkey 1644
Jaedong 712
EffOrt 543
Mini 518
Horang2 420
Larva 354
ZerO 277
actioN 273
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 232
Mind 96
sorry 92
Dewaltoss 89
Sharp 78
Sea.KH 77
Shinee 70
hero 68
Barracks 58
Pusan 58
Snow 55
Hyun 47
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 20
Rock 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 17
Sacsri 13
NaDa 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1218
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2595
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi930
hiko928
B2W.Neo482
crisheroes281
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee198
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE102
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade574
• Noizen111
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 38m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.