• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:25
CEST 05:25
KST 12:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9812 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 125 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 01:57 GMT
#361
Eh, I rather watch this YGOTAS thing
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 02:02 GMT
#362
Eh I skimmed LS filter and nothing stood out.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 02:05 GMT
#363
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

Show nested quote +
oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels
re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels
good times for all
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 02:09 GMT
#364
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels
re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

Was the bold the reason why I am scum? Did you actually read the response I gave?

alright on damdred

But how the fuck is Palmar leading anyone onto anything? even if you think Damdred is scum, Palmar hasn't been fucking here leading anyone.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 02:10 GMT
#365
Eh i am getting off
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 02:24 GMT
#366
On June 08 2016 10:44 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:30 Tumblewood wrote:
people who literally made be so bored that I literally died literally:
ve
people who literally made me laugh so hard that I literally died literally:
chez
shape that one time


I dare you to say ve is mafia and see what happens

I dare you to say chez is mafia and see what happens.

Both are equally hilarious.

+ Show Spoiler +
but ve might be mafia (spare me)

Say that shut one more time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:05 GMT
#367
hey VE, talk to me.

What do you think of ShapeLog? (I'm gonna purposely capitalize the Log from now on)
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:09 GMT
#368
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


you know, I actually thought I had a pretty good read on you until this post. The observation is fine, and it's actually a pretty townie thing to say, but the manner has me confused.

What bothers me about this post is that the callout isn't direct. I would expect that if you're town you'd just call me out directly and even vote me if that's what you actually think, but in this case it was completely indirect, something I think mafia would be more likely to do because they don't take the attention of making such a strong statement. I like Kelsier's later clarification that the person who said this was me, because that was more direct, but he doesn't get as much credit for it because he wasn't actually the first to point it out.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:11 GMT
#369
Palmar, wanna stop being a lazy asshole and talk to me about ShapeLog?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 03:14 GMT
#370
On June 08 2016 12:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


you know, I actually thought I had a pretty good read on you until this post. The observation is fine, and it's actually a pretty townie thing to say, but the manner has me confused.

What bothers me about this post is that the callout isn't direct. I would expect that if you're town you'd just call me out directly and even vote me if that's what you actually think, but in this case it was completely indirect, something I think mafia would be more likely to do because they don't take the attention of making such a strong statement. I like Kelsier's later clarification that the person who said this was me, because that was more direct, but he doesn't get as much credit for it because he wasn't actually the first to point it out.

Tbh it's kinda odd but everything else points to Koshi being for me at least.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 03:16 GMT
#371
On June 08 2016 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Palmar, wanna stop being a lazy asshole and talk to me about ShapeLog?

I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:18 GMT
#372
On June 08 2016 12:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Palmar, wanna stop being a lazy asshole and talk to me about ShapeLog?

I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


what do you think of Mr. Log?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 03:24 GMT
#373
On June 08 2016 12:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 12:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 08 2016 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Palmar, wanna stop being a lazy asshole and talk to me about ShapeLog?

I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


what do you think of Mr. Log?

I think he's town so far he just a odd guy but I still need to handle him with kiddies gloves because he fooled me twice in his last two scum games.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:30 GMT
#374
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, everyone is saying Palmar is a lazy asshole now but I read over Palmar's most recently listed games in the mafia DB and what I saw there is exactly what I expected to see here. More effort, to the level of bursty posts where he comes in and posts a bunch and then leaves, but whenever he comes back he posts a lot. And in general as town he appears to read everything and will respond when called out.

Are there games more recent than December 2015 that Palmar has played that are not in the database? LS can you give me the link to this one:


I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


and any others you think I might find useful?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:33 GMT
#375
actually on second thought, maybe I am crazy and looking too deeply into it. I suppose it is possible that Palmar has only entered the thread once, but I find it kinda weird because we've gone through two entire days where he should have been here and posting but he hasn't been.

LS: thoughts on Damdred?

LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 03:41 GMT
#376
On June 08 2016 12:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, everyone is saying Palmar is a lazy asshole now but I read over Palmar's most recently listed games in the mafia DB and what I saw there is exactly what I expected to see here. More effort, to the level of bursty posts where he comes in and posts a bunch and then leaves, but whenever he comes back he posts a lot. And in general as town he appears to read everything and will respond when called out.

Are there games more recent than December 2015 that Palmar has played that are not in the database? LS can you give me the link to this one:

Show nested quote +

I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


and any others you think I might find useful?

His last town game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509406-h-o-l-y-f-e-mafia?user=Palmar
Other town games:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/506344-a-normal-game-just-for-jat-3?user=Palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503525-shin-megami-tensei-the-devil-inside-mafia?user=Palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/501883-pick-your-power-intriguing?user=Palmar
His most recent scum games:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503437-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken?user=Palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/508013-a-wonderful-normal-game-of-mafia?user=Palmar
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 03:41 GMT
#377
On June 08 2016 12:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
actually on second thought, maybe I am crazy and looking too deeply into it. I suppose it is possible that Palmar has only entered the thread once, but I find it kinda weird because we've gone through two entire days where he should have been here and posting but he hasn't been.

LS: thoughts on Damdred?


Only a townlean atm I really want him to do more stuff atm so make my read more clear on him. Nothing sticks out being extremely scummy from him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 03:43 GMT
#378
On June 08 2016 12:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, everyone is saying Palmar is a lazy asshole now but I read over Palmar's most recently listed games in the mafia DB and what I saw there is exactly what I expected to see here. More effort, to the level of bursty posts where he comes in and posts a bunch and then leaves, but whenever he comes back he posts a lot. And in general as town he appears to read everything and will respond when called out.

Are there games more recent than December 2015 that Palmar has played that are not in the database? LS can you give me the link to this one:

Show nested quote +

I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


and any others you think I might find useful?


i Mean hes starting to not look great. but palmar fucks off for multiple days at a time. Hes never a day 1 lynch anyway. If hes still doing nothing we can talk about a day 2 lynch then
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 03:44 GMT
#379
Like my last game with palmar he didnt read thread or post day 1. 5 hours before the deadline he got the best mafia player on this site to give up with two votes after pushing him. Like I sitll dont know what happened there but like wtf I will never lynch him day 1 after that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 03:45 GMT
#380
Like it was so weird that I thought it was a bus forever. No it was the power of plummer
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 35m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.