• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:19
CEST 18:19
KST 01:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10009 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 20:07 GMT
#1452
Damdred is obviius town and mafia played this well. They couldnt have done this without the help of a couple retarded townies.

I am afk till game ends.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 21:47 GMT
#1540
If rels really cared about lynching kwah over yhe other 2 tpwnies he isnt scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 21:53 GMT
#1555
It is quite obvious all mafia awee on damdred.

Ls is never mafia and played well.
Sicklucker we cant lynch anymire because he played well as mafia.
TW is town but had a weak moment but w.e.
Wbg is a full blown retard and is a great example why americans are the joke of the universe. Rare to see somebody so obnoxious and retarded at the same time. Quite the accomplishment. Oh well. This d2 will be a good reread later. Amazing the post this fucktard made.

Ve is mafia or really fuckibg horseshit. But he can be horseshit so who the fuck knows. 50/50.
Palmar same. But he is a good player so 100% mafia.

Rels probably not mafia but if ve is not mafia rels is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 21:56 GMT
#1561
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.

But ls is never mafia. Listen to me and damdred


But like I said. You are such a giant pile of trur shit and i am not kidding the worst player i saw so pls keep being shir.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 21:59 GMT
#1571
Game is still an ezwin if town stops listening to these retarded fucks:

Palmar
Ve
Artanis
Wbg


Do the opposite of what these tools want to do and you win
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:01 GMT
#1572
On June 12 2016 06:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
I am completely open to the idea that VE is scum btw, coming into d2 I was 100% certain he and Kelsier were scum together.

And then you believed a mafia claim and lynched an obvious blue.

Pls stfu.

You know nothing about this game.
Truly the shittiest player i ever saw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:25 GMT
#1590
On June 12 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
wouldn't it be nice, though, if that were the game?

Lynch artanis, VE & Rels. Game over? I think we might be missing something that is pointing to one of Rels/VE being town and I think it makes more sense for VE to be town than Rels to be town.

Are you so fucking dense?? Relaly are you actually braindead?

Artanis and palmar are lock mafia. After that it is a toss up between rrls ve and maybe chez.

Sicklucker became untouchable.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:27 GMT
#1592
On June 12 2016 07:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
the outcome of that play does not change the fact that it was awful.

It just speaks to how much Artanis hates playing scum, that he would actually just willingly kill himself like that. Pretty easy going forward though, just kill Artanis whenever he claims.

Hahahahahhahahaha

No the play was good because retards believe it.


I told you the play as soon as I read it.

Vut you are too fucking vraindead to see it. Or even understand it when explained to you.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:28 GMT
#1593
On June 12 2016 07:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 07:25 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
wouldn't it be nice, though, if that were the game?

Lynch artanis, VE & Rels. Game over? I think we might be missing something that is pointing to one of Rels/VE being town and I think it makes more sense for VE to be town than Rels to be town.

Are you so fucking dense?? Relaly are you actually braindead?

Artanis and palmar are lock mafia. After that it is a toss up between rrls ve and maybe chez.

Sicklucker became untouchable.


What makes Palmar mafia?

Why should i explain anything to a braindead fuck that doesnt understand artanis was obvious mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:31 GMT
#1596
Nha i am not going to bother. There is a mafia possibly hiding in chez or sl and I cba. Lynchimg obvious blues..


Wp mafia. Ballsy play and it worked.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:32 GMT
#1598
On June 12 2016 07:29 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2016 07:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
the outcome of that play does not change the fact that it was awful.

It just speaks to how much Artanis hates playing scum, that he would actually just willingly kill himself like that. Pretty easy going forward though, just kill Artanis whenever he claims.

Hahahahahhahahaha

No the play was good because retards believe it.


I told you the play as soon as I read it.

Vut you are too fucking vraindead to see it. Or even understand it when explained to you.




yes, I'm too braindead to see why a scum would kill themselves 5 minutes after replacing into the game.

Cool story bro. Maybe I really need to be a shitty scum player to understand why someone would make such a shitty scum play.

I don't feel bad about being wrong, because regardless we end up getting a free scum kill.

You dont get a free kill retard . You lost a ml. 2/3 ml gone because you are a vraindead fuck that doesnt understand the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:33 GMT
#1601
Nha. I dont need to win this game.
I am not solcing a game in which 3 mafia and at least 2 maybe 3 total braindead town fucks remain in.

I can lose tje game right here.

It's over.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:35 GMT
#1604
On June 12 2016 07:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 07:32 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2016 07:29 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2016 07:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
the outcome of that play does not change the fact that it was awful.

It just speaks to how much Artanis hates playing scum, that he would actually just willingly kill himself like that. Pretty easy going forward though, just kill Artanis whenever he claims.

Hahahahahhahahaha

No the play was good because retards believe it.


I told you the play as soon as I read it.

Vut you are too fucking vraindead to see it. Or even understand it when explained to you.




yes, I'm too braindead to see why a scum would kill themselves 5 minutes after replacing into the game.

Cool story bro. Maybe I really need to be a shitty scum player to understand why someone would make such a shitty scum play.

I don't feel bad about being wrong, because regardless we end up getting a free scum kill.

You dont get a free kill retard . You lost a ml. 2/3 ml gone because you are a vraindead fuck that doesnt understand the game.


You're blaming me for the day 1 lynch? rofl.

Also if you don't remember, I thought Kelsier was scum coming into d2, when literally no one else did. Nice that you conveniently forgot that.

Retarded and dilusional. Nice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:54 GMT
#1607
That quote got corrected 3 posts later in which I scumread kelsier till forever. And not change it because mafia madr a play and I was too braindead to see it.

And so did ls, shape and a couple others.


You were too braindead though.

And two out of tw ve and palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:56 GMT
#1608
Oh and rels. How disapponting. I quit when I saw him being a tard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 22:57 GMT
#1609
Town lost this and I surrender. So sad I will have to get a votr in each day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 23:08 GMT
#1611
On June 12 2016 08:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi don't quit we can win this but you gotta work with me and let me carry this town man.

The only tjing I can tell you is to lynch palmar. Grtz on playong well. If this retarded tradhtown lynches you just dont care about it. They are really too fucking stupid.

I think ve can be total trash. I just know palmar isnt. And I saw him make posts town palmar never makes.

But it is very possible that they are both mafia.

Rels is not mafia. Do not lynch him before palmar and ce.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 23:10 GMT
#1612
But we lost a caluable ml because braindead cloned trashmonkies like wbg have no clue how to play this game.

So it is better to just lose right here... so sad we cant surrender.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 23:20 GMT
#1614
After that please solve the middle east. Should be a breeze after this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2016 23:21 GMT
#1615
People.like ve and wbg actually want to lynch you. And I am pretty dure palmar is mafia. I would look into that.

But my votr is tied with yours. I am not reading the following days. Ill just look up your vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 165
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1527
420jenkins427
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3641
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby795
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1792
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt711
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE93
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2947
Other Games
• WagamamaTV223
• Shiphtur223
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 41m
Replay Cast
6h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 41m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.