• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:01
CEST 19:01
KST 02:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9247 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 02 2016 17:24 GMT
#12
/in
better after weekend because I will have low access to internet. But I need to get lynched so... gogogo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 08:08 GMT
#225
The line between playing borderline lynchbait while still being perceived as town as Koshi is really difficult. So... I might just play super underwhelming to make the dream come true. But then.. Can I be lynched with dignity? And is that the dream? I don't know.

I'll make a list post when I feel like. I think playing a full game with only listposts is pretty cool.



PS to LS and others who read this message: I will break my emotion meta this game. 100% certain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 10:52 GMT
#240
I don't know what that picture means. So you are looking just stupid atm VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 13:27 GMT
#242
##vote VisceraEyes
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 21:43 GMT
#259
##unvote
##vote nnn_thekushmountains


Going to ask the host if he actually asked to be replaced. It should be a rule in the future that if a person pms the host to be replaced the host tells the thread. Because this is bullshit wifom atm and it pisses me off.

All other people can be lynched as well. Including me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 21:54 GMT
#264
I can lynch so many people but Damdred his townread of Palmar and Shape takes the cale of the most mafia post in the game.

1 sec into the game and he has Palmar and Shape as town. lolololololololol. It makes damdred mafia because there is no way a townie can actually believe that and push those reads in the thread.

Especially after that game in which he lynched a confirmed town role over Shapelog in 2 vs 1 lylo. This is just madness.


On June 08 2016 06:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 06:43 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote nnn_thekushmountains


Going to ask the host if he actually asked to be replaced. It should be a rule in the future that if a person pms the host to be replaced the host tells the thread. Because this is bullshit wifom atm and it pisses me off.

All other people can be lynched as well. Including me.

Well either he's replaced or we will notice it after some time so your stance here if pretty confusing. And kush is more active on town than on scum, so him asking for replacement is slightly town indicative

He probably didn't ask for it and is mafia for it. If he actually asked for a replacement it is null. But probably still likely mafia. Kush hates playing mafia.

nha kush is mafia. everyway all the ways. Please don't defend people that haven't posted with really dumb arguments.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:03 GMT
#269
listpost made after I only skimmed this thread 12ish hours ago and a really little bit now.

Maybe Shape is town and Damdred saw it for some reason.

I also think Rels is town for a post that I saw when I was glaring over the thread.

Palmar needs to be lynched D3 if he continues this. Even if you see him shit townie rainbows. Only when you can actually taste the townie rainbows while reading his posts you might consider not lynching him. I am not going to waste any more time on him for D1 and D2.

Kelsier made a stupid post somewhere and a good post somewhere. So not lock town for sure.

Ls is town for the time being but probably already locked town due to Damdred.

sicklucker had a good read. So not going to lynch him. But he is still null. Just possibly not useless.

all others suck. Xcept Chez. But I am not going to pretend to have a read on him. Or ever will. He also wont get lynched ever so probably good copcheck or vig shot. I didn' tread the OP but I saw the host say we should read the OP. Sue me.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:17 GMT
#280
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

this one. always more likely a townie makes a posts in which he townreads somebody for thinking the same. just looks like a solid post.

I was reluctant to comply to your demands but because you are doing things I did as a token of good will. Now that I did it and saw how brilliant my read is I am even happy I did it.



PS: your read on kawadude is premature so don't push it too hard because it could very well be completely wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:18 GMT
#281
because = but
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:19 GMT
#283
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:21 GMT
#285
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:23 GMT
#288
On June 08 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:19 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?


well no i'm not saying Kwahamot is town based on his opening post.

But he's just a noob right, got to give him some love and hope he blossoms into a beautiful flower

ok congratz you are lock town for now due to saying smart things in a thread that is absent of smart things xcept everything I said. obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:27 GMT
#289
Shape disappearing while this trifecta of town is speaking and not being here bouncing ideas is extremely fishy. And I really don't see the mafia in the kamadude his post so Shape gets mafia points.

And I suspect shape to completely change his meta again as mafia so literally everything he does that is game related will not count for him and I will judge him on the content of his posts and the amount of his posts and the timing of his posts.

and it sucks atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:28 GMT
#290
yeah I have done way more than I should have again. Fuck that bullshit. At this rate I will not get lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 08:27 GMT
#417
I may or may not like this bugs guy. results are pending.

To update TW his excellent list with my own reads:
really town
sl
TW

sorta town
kelsier
ls
rels
wbg

null
palmar
kwahamot

Will be hard to read
chezinu

scum team
ve
damdred
shape

I could swap out damdred with kamadude
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 08:29 GMT
#418
##unvote
##Vote Shapelog


Not against this lynch after that post from wbg. My hipster self would like to vote VE again. Really dislike how he nitpicked something in TW his listpost to discard credibility and make TW look bad. While the overall quality of that listpost was pretty good for a replacement.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 08:30 GMT
#419
##unvote
##vote VisceraEyes


fuck wbg.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 08:42 GMT
#424
VE. I don't know if you are being really bad because you are really bad or because you don't have time or w.e reason that not is that you are mafia. But if we read Palmar his REALLY short filter and compare it to TW his REALLY short filter it takes around 5 secs to see that TW has been in Palmar his ass as soon as he replaced in so it isn't a surprise to anybody that Palmar is super high on TW his list.

So the reason why Palmar is so highly town in TW his ranking is SUPEROBVIOUS.

You painting like TW is just basing his entire list on activity and that your activity is superb and you should be above Palmar is SUPER BAD. SUPER DUPER MEGA BAD.


and thus you are mafia.

On June 07 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
##vote Damdred

On June 07 2016 07:00 Palmar wrote:
also shapelog is maybe mafia

but damdred is more mafia so let's do that first.



On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

Tumblewood wrote:[/B]
On June 08 2016 11:09 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels
re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

Was the bold the reason why I am scum? Did you actually read the response I gave?

alright on damdred

But how the fuck is Palmar leading anyone onto anything? even if you think Damdred is scum, Palmar hasn't been fucking here leading anyone.

not the reason you're scum, you didn't ask for that reason. that's just another reason. the real reason is high volume low presence (aka you make up a quarter of the thread's post but aren't making an outsize contribution).
of course palmar's not leading us yet but with the combined force of some possible effort later on and tl's hardon for him anything can happen. most of that was to say that I agree with his reads.[/QUOTE]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 08:54 GMT
#428
On June 08 2016 17:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I hope Koshi votes me the whole game and never gets me lynched and we're both town and I drag him kicking and screaming to victory.

Why do you say this? You said the exact same thing to me last game you were mafia. But like word for word.

...

w.e

I think we will lynch Shape anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 08:57 GMT
#430
and I am not reevaluating anything. You are mafia. And you will be for a very long time most likely.
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem360
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 360
IndyStarCraft 194
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24366
Shuttle 2396
BeSt 469
Larva 377
Soma 165
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 104
Last 86
Sexy 68
hero 66
[ Show more ]
Zeus 52
Hyun 44
Killer 39
ToSsGirL 25
NaDa 23
Bale 20
Rock 18
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5255
qojqva3170
Dendi1303
420jenkins438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3566
Khaldor1322
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK14
Other Games
FrodaN2090
singsing1825
byalli934
B2W.Neo818
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .169
KnowMe134
QueenE96
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick994
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• FirePhoenix1
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3904
League of Legends
• Nemesis2749
Other Games
• Shiphtur287
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 59m
Replay Cast
5h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 59m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.