• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9272 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 81 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 06 2016 09:35 GMT
#781
Like to be completely fair, my plan through most of day 1 was to sheep jat.

he's being mean now though so pls.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 09:37 GMT
#782
On May 06 2016 18:35 Palmar wrote:
Like to be completely fair, my plan through most of day 1 was to sheep jat.

he's being mean now though so pls.

Not sure if I should believe that. I mean when was "early day1" then? Because I didn't even post for quite a while.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 06 2016 09:38 GMT
#783
On May 06 2016 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 18:35 Palmar wrote:
Like to be completely fair, my plan through most of day 1 was to sheep jat.

he's being mean now though so pls.

Not sure if I should believe that. I mean when was "early day1" then? Because I didn't even post for quite a while.

essentially the first 40 hours of day 1. Everything before the other two wagons started to take off.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 09:41 GMT
#784
On May 06 2016 18:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 12:18 Mig wrote:
Palmar is there any reason not to lynch you? You have played 8000 games surely 40 pages in you have at least some leanings on who is likely to be scum.

As I said, I have been very much afk. I have barely read any people. I opened Etellex's filter yesterday because he seemded to be the alternative to the tubesock lynch.

What I'm currently, roughly, working with is something like this:

Townie
Marv. The shot claim can be instantly counterclaimed if there are blues that contradict the veteran claim. Thus he's got to be town.
Maybe town
JAT. I had him as my biggest townread early on day 1, mostly because he had a lot of activity and didn't sound off. But now he wants to kill me for making jokes that he didn't get, which is meh.
Mig, mostly for tryharding, I haven't gone back and actually read the case on tubesock, or his actual filter but still, sounds like he wants to do things.
Etellex, mostly for just not really sounding like mafia
null
kush. I don't know if his weird fascination with lynching me is just an excuse to actually do things.
Shapelog, not read his filter, just noticed that his preferred way of talking about things this game seems to be to randomly troll whatever conversation is going on. no idea if this is the correct impression or if it actually means anything.


Ok, so why do you feel the need to list kush and shapelog as null when your list only includes a small part of the playerlist anyways? The stuff you say about them isn't very enlightening tbh.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 06 2016 09:43 GMT
#785
because I actually read some of their posts?

Btw skimmed some fazer filter and some killing filter. Fazer sounds ok, killing sounds less ok.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 09:43 GMT
#786
And more importantly - who is mafia?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 09:45 GMT
#787
On May 06 2016 18:43 Palmar wrote:
because I actually read some of their posts?

Btw skimmed some fazer filter and some killing filter. Fazer sounds ok, killing sounds less ok.

Ok, whatever. I'll let you catchup/read then. Would like an explanation for fazers and especially killing though.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 06 2016 09:46 GMT
#788
you being a pain in the ass makes you less likely to be scum and more likely to be arbitarily punched in the face jat.

pls relax. it's weekend coming, I'm still stuck at unusually worky work things (imagine... having to actually work at work), and I haven't read this game.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 09:47 GMT
#789
On May 06 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
you being a pain in the ass makes you less likely to be scum and more likely to be arbitarily punched in the face jat.

pls relax. it's weekend coming, I'm still stuck at unusually worky work things (imagine... having to actually work at work), and I haven't read this game.

That's very much the problem and a reason to be a pain in the ass.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 11:14 GMT
#790
On May 06 2016 18:43 Palmar wrote:
because I actually read some of their posts?

Btw skimmed some fazer filter and some killing filter. Fazer sounds ok, killing sounds less ok.


Uh Oh. The towniness..
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:15 GMT
#791
I still have mostly the same reads. It's unfortunate that marv is BP because he was already obvious town. I think our lynches should be Ricey and Ettelex.

There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.

Etellex's giant wall this day felt exactly like a post I wrote in my first scum game. It was like excuse, sorry, weak content. He's prob mafia too.

Dunno who the last one is.

Towns are:
Marv
Kush
Shape
Mig

Fuck that guy:
Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2016 12:15 GMT
#792
how was i obvious town? i did almost nothing d1 then disappeared until after deadline :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:21 GMT
#793
It was the no logic post or some shit that made me think you were super town
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2016 12:26 GMT
#794
okay, i'll take your word for it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:28 GMT
#795
Pinky swear
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 12:32 GMT
#796
On May 06 2016 21:15 Killing wrote:
I still have mostly the same reads. It's unfortunate that marv is BP because he was already obvious town. I think our lynches should be Ricey and Ettelex.

There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.

Etellex's giant wall this day felt exactly like a post I wrote in my first scum game. It was like excuse, sorry, weak content. He's prob mafia too.

Dunno who the last one is.

Towns are:
Marv
Kush
Shape
Mig

Fuck that guy:
Palmar

Why is shape on that townlist and I am not?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:45 GMT
#797
Because I called him townie and I did not call you townie
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 12:58 GMT
#798
On May 06 2016 21:15 Killing wrote:
There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.


welcome to the forum mafia gangbang, where everyone piles on top of you to ask you questions because you are acting really scummy.

Your reasoning against ricey:
1. a few of your townreads said he was scummy - Like who? Marv was merely questioning him and called him townie. Jat was the only one I think.
2. if he were town, mafia would have voted him with you. - Why shouldn't mafia just vote another townie like tubesock? If no mafia was at risk day 1, why would mafia feel the need to bandwagon anybody that early?

Also can you expand on his "garbage d1" and why it was scummy?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 13:00 GMT
#799
Follow up question: if you were scum, who would you have wanted to nk kill and why?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:04 GMT
#800
On May 06 2016 21:15 Killing wrote:
I still have mostly the same reads. It's unfortunate that marv is BP because he was already obvious town. I think our lynches should be Ricey and Ettelex.

There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.

Etellex's giant wall this day felt exactly like a post I wrote in my first scum game. It was like excuse, sorry, weak content. He's prob mafia too.

Dunno who the last one is.

Towns are:
Marv
Kush
Shape
Mig

Fuck that guy:
Palmar


So you think I'm mafia, but tried to get Etellex lynched and by virtue also tried to keep Tubesock alive and briefly mentioned I wasn't sure about lynching him because I didn't have a good read on Tube (thought he was ok but people were making good points about him)

On May 05 2016 00:40 RiceyKins wrote:
Yeah thanks Slam you did answer my question in the other posts.

I'm not sure about a Tube lynch. I see what you're saying but I'm not convinced that just because he's quick to label his town reads he's definitely scum. His reason for voting isn't too great and looking at the last thing he wrote, I have to head out for like 30~ minutes but did Marv ever actually say he thought I was town? I'm skimming but I don't see it.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:04 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 21:53 Killing wrote:
Marv, hope on the "isn't really great logical sense" train with me. We're gonna have a wild ride

i might rather kill tubesock though

but i don't know yet


Go ahead.

You've wasted how many pages talking about this thing that you already said you're not gunning for Ricey. You have not scum hunted at all. The one thing you did was ask about a question mark. Even that you said you thought he was town before and after.


talking about the bolded


and you're saying I'm a scum team with Etellex? I think you might be right that Etellex is scum but if you think I'm with him you're not looking at things properly. I could have stayed on Dr.P and have no reason to attempt to bus Etellex as supposed mafia.

Why would I try to save somebody who is now confirmed town but up for lynch D1 and nearly break the balance (if Slams vote counted Etellex would have been lynched, or if Tube voted to save himself). Logically it makes no sense.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sea.KH 64
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2714
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1121
hiko997
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM288
XBOCT242
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX203
QueenE81
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade654
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 11m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.