• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:59
CEST 15:59
KST 22:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9464 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 81 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:34 GMT
#741
On May 06 2016 06:31 marvellosity wrote:
tempted just to townread you shape for your filter length when you seemed to suffer burnout in the game that just finished

Get more evidence pointing to my towniness, then you can townread me.

At-most, Town lean. 1 thing like that shouldn't make be pass a Town lean like that.
On May 06 2016 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:22 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 Shapelog wrote:
Kinda WIFOM tho tbh.

Theoretically, he could of also shot Kush, and prob. not even be incriminated by it. The only think a Scum!Palmar needed to worry about there is a save.

i'm a terrible save because i've done nothing and my play is suspcious on its own

so if i'm town and palmar is mafia i should be a very safe shot and i am by far the biggest danger to palmar getting lynched

I know you are a terrible save, I was talking about Kush being saved :/

From what I know about Palmar's NK idea, it is kill whoever is on his tail. So this theory kinda does follow his kill logic from what I know.

what's your point? i don't even get what you're trying to say

Which line?

The top was me clearing something up and the bottom is something I know about Palmar mafia habits.

i know more about Palmar than anyone else so you can just take my word for anything about him.

Sure!
What is his favorite color?

red


Woah,
That is super informative!

All hail Marv!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 05 2016 21:35 GMT
#742
don't tell me how to townread bro
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 21:50 GMT
#743
yeah I'm not mafia because I would never shoot marv. To even suggest that is preposterous
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 21:51 GMT
#744
although the confirmed town marv status thing makes the game much easier to deal with.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2016 21:54 GMT
#745
Please refrain from asking questions to the game hosts and cohosta in thread. Any talk of replacements or actions against a player should be in PM or not talked about until decisions has been made.

Thank you.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 22:00 GMT
#746
I'd shoot Marv.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 22:02 GMT
#747
On May 06 2016 06:50 Palmar wrote:
yeah I'm not mafia because I would never shoot marv. To even suggest that is preposterous

Why not
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 22:07 GMT
#748
##vote palamr

After this we can kill jat.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2016 22:28 GMT
#749
Effective immediately Sandroba has replaced drp in the game welcome him.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 05 2016 22:29 GMT
#750
On May 06 2016 06:50 Palmar wrote:
yeah I'm not mafia because I would never shoot marv. To even suggest that is preposterous

uhhhh......
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 05 2016 22:34 GMT
#751
Hello friends. Should be caught up shortly. I'm @ page 10 right now and already have a couple town reads + suspicions.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 22:54 GMT
#752
I mean palmar was townreading Marv from the beginning of the game and also night 1 ("Marv town for not replacing out")
So it makes sense hed want to nk him.
Etellex
Profile Joined April 2016
36 Posts
May 05 2016 23:41 GMT
#753
Hey all, going to make a big-ass post now.

I have evidently been under a lot of suspicion. I have been hesitant and reserved in this thread until now because of the following:

*My only experience with the format being from ToS, drilling into my head that I should be conservative on the information I provide in fear of either being killed or perceived as scum (or executioner in ToS.) This is very clearly a sufficiently different format of play to the point which strategies not being cross-applicable, despite the genre of the game being the same. Think of it as going from Call of Duty to Quake.

*I lack the knowledge of how specific players behave that I felt was necessary, so I wanted to be careful with my reads out of not wanting to wrongfully lynch someone or be suspected of diverting attention from myself. Close to the end of the first day, I was very unsure as to who to vote for, but was leaning Kush. I stayed and waited for more posts to come in as to perhaps assist me in placing a confident vote, but I couldn't find any. The player whom I trusted the most was Mig, and because of both Mig's post arguing that we need to focus on one person to lynch and my very shaky read on Kush, I switched my vote to Tube to comply with both Mig's and the majority's vote. I'm now seeing a post suggesting that I did this only to seem to fit in as scum, and while that is sound logic on paper, I really didn't have anything more than gut instinct to go off of for Kush, so the bar for swaying me was low. The bandwagon was better than nothing.

Part two: My full thought process thus far.

It's clear that I have to be a lot more open as to what I think and who I read in this gamemode, and I will now do just that by summarizing my full though process up until now.

I first noticed Fazer due to his very blunt questioning of Tube, and despite that I didn't say anything because of I did not see any importance in this observation, which in hindsight I should have shared. I was then lacking in leads and wanted to post something so I read Kush and Mig, which were the people that stood out to me for their common posting. The Tube vote was made because I really did not have much confidence in my accusation of Kush and I didn't want to stand out too much (I know this is awful, Town of Salem mindset.) Now I'm watching accusations fly and I do think I am the primary lynch target right now, so I hope this wall of text helps me and the rest of town.

TL;DR: My inexperience caused me to look suspicious and because I'm inexperienced I didn't know what to do about that so I just dumped all of my thoughts into one post in a desperate attempt to explain myself and regain trust of fellow townies.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 23:51 GMT
#754
On May 06 2016 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:50 Palmar wrote:
yeah I'm not mafia because I would never shoot marv. To even suggest that is preposterous

uhhhh......

you know it's true.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 23:51 GMT
#755
But no, I'm not mafia, and I have very little idea who is.
Computer says mafia
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 23:53 GMT
#756
why wouldn't you kill marv, palmar?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 23:54 GMT
#757
and maybe a more active member of your team made the decision?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 06 2016 01:43 GMT
#758
Kush what is your push on palmar based in?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 02:35 GMT
#759
On May 06 2016 10:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Kush what is your push on palmar based in?

If u had to guess what would you guess
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 06 2016 02:45 GMT
#760
On May 06 2016 11:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 10:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Kush what is your push on palmar based in?

If u had to guess what would you guess

Marv.

I don't trust it sir. And you are all too quick to push it as if palmar has been caught.

I will find out if Mafia can hold their shot.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 40
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52729
Shuttle 7698
FanTaSy 1780
BeSt 563
Horang2 500
EffOrt 232
Soma 150
Last 127
Sexy 116
Pusan 115
[ Show more ]
Zeus 106
Mind 92
ggaemo 85
Hyun 77
hero 73
Sea.KH 69
Aegong 54
Killer 53
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 29
PianO 28
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3524
qojqva2003
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe259
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m3747
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor817
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt562
byalli404
Mlord393
Livibee219
Hui .180
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King70
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3574
Other Games
• WagamamaTV80
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 1m
Replay Cast
9h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.