• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7235 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 81 Next
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:08 GMT
#801
I think you're both independently scummy. I don't need to think you're both on a team to call you both scummy.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:09 GMT
#802
It's really too bad I wasn't there for eod cause I coulda pushed it over onto etellex. :SSS
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 13:17 GMT
#803
On May 06 2016 21:45 Killing wrote:
Because I called him townie and I did not call you townie

No shit.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:19 GMT
#804
I know you can infer both of us are scummy but you also have to realize it's absolutely ridiculous to assume we both are mafia given what I just said.

However you didn't just call both of us scummy. You called us both Mafia. Meaning you're convinced both of us are in fact mafia and not just town playing scummy / poorly.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 06 2016 13:20 GMT
#805
Do you think I'm mafia Killing? Or does fuck that guy just mean you don't like me?
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 13:22 GMT
#806
On May 06 2016 22:04 RiceyKins wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 21:15 Killing wrote:
I still have mostly the same reads. It's unfortunate that marv is BP because he was already obvious town. I think our lynches should be Ricey and Ettelex.

There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.

Etellex's giant wall this day felt exactly like a post I wrote in my first scum game. It was like excuse, sorry, weak content. He's prob mafia too.

Dunno who the last one is.

Towns are:
Marv
Kush
Shape
Mig

Fuck that guy:
Palmar


So you think I'm mafia, but tried to get Etellex lynched and by virtue also tried to keep Tubesock alive and briefly mentioned I wasn't sure about lynching him because I didn't have a good read on Tube (thought he was ok but people were making good points about him)

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:40 RiceyKins wrote:
Yeah thanks Slam you did answer my question in the other posts.

I'm not sure about a Tube lynch. I see what you're saying but I'm not convinced that just because he's quick to label his town reads he's definitely scum. His reason for voting isn't too great and looking at the last thing he wrote, I have to head out for like 30~ minutes but did Marv ever actually say he thought I was town? I'm skimming but I don't see it.

On May 04 2016 22:04 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 21:53 Killing wrote:
Marv, hope on the "isn't really great logical sense" train with me. We're gonna have a wild ride

i might rather kill tubesock though

but i don't know yet


Go ahead.

You've wasted how many pages talking about this thing that you already said you're not gunning for Ricey. You have not scum hunted at all. The one thing you did was ask about a question mark. Even that you said you thought he was town before and after.


talking about the bolded


and you're saying I'm a scum team with Etellex? I think you might be right that Etellex is scum but if you think I'm with him you're not looking at things properly. I could have stayed on Dr.P and have no reason to attempt to bus Etellex as supposed mafia.

Why would I try to save somebody who is now confirmed town but up for lynch D1 and nearly break the balance (if Slams vote counted Etellex would have been lynched, or if Tube voted to save himself). Logically it makes no sense.

So what do you make of the day1 wagons then? If Etellex is scum - what did his teammates do to save him? Because I don't see many scummers on the Tube wagon tbh.
Did they just pray people don't switch to him?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:26 GMT
#807
On May 06 2016 22:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 21:45 Killing wrote:
Because I called him townie and I did not call you townie

No shit.


Glad we're on the same page.

On May 06 2016 22:20 Palmar wrote:
Do you think I'm mafia Killing? Or does fuck that guy just mean you don't like me?


Don't like you
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:29 GMT
#808
I'm not sure really JAT, It's possible the mafia just weren't there and we lynched a fellow VT on our own. Till Marv claimed I had actually read back on it and thought he was mafia but that's pretty impossible now. I need to take another look at Slam, I felt ok-ish with him during the first 48~ hours but I'm honestly not sure what to think of him right now and need to go back and make sure. Etellex though I believe is very scummy, probably mafia.so out of the people on Tube I think you're right, it's either 1 or none imo. Though I'm leaning way more towards the 1
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 13:32 GMT
#809
On May 06 2016 22:29 RiceyKins wrote:
I'm not sure really JAT, It's possible the mafia just weren't there and we lynched a fellow VT on our own. Till Marv claimed I had actually read back on it and thought he was mafia but that's pretty impossible now. I need to take another look at Slam, I felt ok-ish with him during the first 48~ hours but I'm honestly not sure what to think of him right now and need to go back and make sure. Etellex though I believe is very scummy, probably mafia.so out of the people on Tube I think you're right, it's either 1 or none imo. Though I'm leaning way more towards the 1

And what makes you lean that way?

Of course mafia could have been on an outlier wagon or there is mafia between sandro/Palmar.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 13:33 GMT
#810
Not that unlikely to be honest. Sandro still hasn't posted again.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2016 13:35 GMT
#811
yes, or both indeed.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:36 GMT
#812
if Marv is right and Palmar is mafia, and if I'm right and Etellex is, and the last one is between Killing / Fazers and Sandro then they really were just not there and didn't really have a hand in it. Aside from Etellex anyway.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:38 GMT
#813
and admittedly I'm probably biased on Killing cause he's tunneled me for like 2 days and when I know I'm not mafia it makes me think he's done nothing at all. lol so it might just be Fazers / Sandro.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2016 13:41 GMT
#814
even if you're town, being wrong is not the same as doing nothing.

doing things is doing things whether you're right about those things or not.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 13:41 GMT
#815
On May 06 2016 22:41 marvellosity wrote:
even if you're town, being wrong is not the same as doing nothing.

doing things is doing things whether you're right about those things or not.

epic marv wisdom
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2016 13:41 GMT
#816
cop has lots of juicy targets this game, hope he did something useful last night.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2016 13:42 GMT
#817
On May 06 2016 22:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 22:41 marvellosity wrote:
even if you're town, being wrong is not the same as doing nothing.

doing things is doing things whether you're right about those things or not.

epic marv wisdom

i do have a way with words
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2016 13:43 GMT
#818
one of the problems (relating to the cop comment) this game is that there are like 4-5 players who seem very lynchbaity to say the least. seems more than usual. and worse yet i'm not really familiar with a bunch of them
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:43 GMT
#819
yeah which is why I admit to being biased about it
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:55 GMT
#820
FWIW, I think you're slightly townier today and considering the votes on Etellex + my read on him, he'd be my primary lynch for the day.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva2049
Dendi1156
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m1796
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1129
hiko935
B2W.Neo758
Livibee534
crisheroes339
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Pyrionflax216
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX153
QueenE54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2734
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 14m
Replay Cast
9h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.