• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7227 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 81 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 14:24 GMT
#821
dude killing you totally ignored my questions. that's fine, but i just want to make sure you are consciously not answering rather than just not seeing them.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 14:29 GMT
#822
I'll catch up in a couple hours, but thought I had last night.

If etelltx flips mafia this game, most likely Slam is town (or at least should get town leaned) due to that vote switch he tried to do, that would hammer Etell.

A course, basing everything off of VCA like isn't great, but it is a nice bit of info.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 14:29 GMT
#823
On May 06 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
dude killing you totally ignored my questions. that's fine, but i just want to make sure you are consciously not answering rather than just not seeing them.

Pretty sure he is consciously ignoring questions since he did it to me.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:39 GMT
#824
Nah I kinda just skim a lot. I'm gonna read them now
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:43 GMT
#825
On May 06 2016 21:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 21:15 Killing wrote:
There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.


welcome to the forum mafia gangbang, where everyone piles on top of you to ask you questions because you are acting really scummy.

Your reasoning against ricey:
1. a few of your townreads said he was scummy - Like who? Marv was merely questioning him and called him townie. Jat was the only one I think.
2. if he were town, mafia would have voted him with you. - Why shouldn't mafia just vote another townie like tubesock? If no mafia was at risk day 1, why would mafia feel the need to bandwagon anybody that early?

Also can you expand on his "garbage d1" and why it was scummy?


1. I might be remembering incorrectly but I'm pretty sure people were agreeing that he was scummy. If I'm wrong then my bad, as I said, I'm not gonna go re-read through the entire thread.

2. I think there was an earlier chance to BW onto him than the push onto tubesock. I don't remember the exact order of events but I was pushing on him the whole day. Ofc I'm new therefore I won't have much power behind my push so mafia might not of thought that was it gonna go anywhere. My point being was that if I was pushing on ricey before the push on tube then mafia would not know where the BW would end up and therefore there is risk.

The garbage d1 was just that I found him super scummy just from the wording and feels I got from the majority of his posts. It's very possible he was saying townie things but none of his posts actually felt townie to me. I use the term garbage as a catch all.

@JAT, what was your Q, I can't find it
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 14:47 GMT
#826
On May 06 2016 23:43 Killing wrote:
@JAT, what was your Q, I can't find it

Why do you townread shape?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:47 GMT
#827
But I now think that ricey is slightly townier due to how he has interacted with me throughout the whole game so some of that is a bit irrelevant rn but that was my thought process in the morning
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 14:49 GMT
#828
On May 06 2016 23:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:43 Killing wrote:
@JAT, what was your Q, I can't find it

Why do you townread shape?

+1

Especially since that I was sus. day 1 from him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 14:49 GMT
#829
He was*
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:51 GMT
#830
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Keeping your options on me open I see.


He also semi-defended me in that post which I found a bit off considering he was my #1 scum. Weird being not really a mafia thing to do in that spot. But it's mostly that line that made me think he was townier. I think my opinion was strengthened throughout the day from reading more of his posts but I can't remember a specific one
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 14:53 GMT
#831
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 14:57 GMT
#832
On May 06 2016 23:51 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Keeping your options on me open I see.


He also semi-defended me in that post which I found a bit off considering he was my #1 scum. Weird being not really a mafia thing to do in that spot. But it's mostly that line that made me think he was townier. I think my opinion was strengthened throughout the day from reading more of his posts but I can't remember a specific one

meeeeh

Shape was in 3 recent games that I followed or played in:

In one game he was scumread from the get go and eventually mislynched.
In 2 of them he was townread as mafia all game for no particular reason apart from him being active and won in final 3.
In both scumgames he was also notorioulsy bussing all his teammates so if you think Etellex is mafia that also fits.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:57 GMT
#833
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar


I'm basically on that exact same train except no real good read on alakaslam and I'm leaning a bit townier on fazers but very slight
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 15:00 GMT
#834
On May 06 2016 23:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:51 Killing wrote:
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Keeping your options on me open I see.


He also semi-defended me in that post which I found a bit off considering he was my #1 scum. Weird being not really a mafia thing to do in that spot. But it's mostly that line that made me think he was townier. I think my opinion was strengthened throughout the day from reading more of his posts but I can't remember a specific one

meeeeh

Shape was in 3 recent games that I followed or played in:

In one game he was scumread from the get go and eventually mislynched.
In 2 of them he was townread as mafia all game for no particular reason apart from him being active and won in final 3.
In both scumgames he was also notorioulsy bussing all his teammates so if you think Etellex is mafia that also fits.


Possible but I more town read him for that 1 line he said than his play on the day. I'm still uncertain if my typical video mafia way of determining people's alignment works here but that's how I would currently read him
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 15:04 GMT
#835
On May 06 2016 23:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:51 Killing wrote:
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Keeping your options on me open I see.


He also semi-defended me in that post which I found a bit off considering he was my #1 scum. Weird being not really a mafia thing to do in that spot. But it's mostly that line that made me think he was townier. I think my opinion was strengthened throughout the day from reading more of his posts but I can't remember a specific one

meeeeh

Shape was in 3 recent games that I followed or played in:

In one game he was scumread from the get go and eventually mislynched.
In 2 of them he was townread as mafia all game for no particular reason apart from him being active and won in final 3.
In both scumgames he was also notorioulsy bussing all his teammates so if you think Etellex is mafia that also fits.


Hi Jat. So what's your angle here? You think Killing is scummy, Shape is scummy, null on both?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 15:10 GMT
#836
On May 07 2016 00:04 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:51 Killing wrote:
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Keeping your options on me open I see.


He also semi-defended me in that post which I found a bit off considering he was my #1 scum. Weird being not really a mafia thing to do in that spot. But it's mostly that line that made me think he was townier. I think my opinion was strengthened throughout the day from reading more of his posts but I can't remember a specific one

meeeeh

Shape was in 3 recent games that I followed or played in:

In one game he was scumread from the get go and eventually mislynched.
In 2 of them he was townread as mafia all game for no particular reason apart from him being active and won in final 3.
In both scumgames he was also notorioulsy bussing all his teammates so if you think Etellex is mafia that also fits.


Hi Jat. So what's your angle here? You think Killing is scummy, Shape is scummy, null on both?

I am ok with Killing but I think townreading shape like that is really careless and he once again gets way more townreads than he really deserves.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 15:16 GMT
#837
Lol, I love this btw

If I am town, and I lynch scum, then I am scum due to my meta.
If I am scum, and I lynch town, then I am town due to my meta.

XD

Anyways, yeah, that is a pretty meh reason to TR me, so was what Marv was saying.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 15:18 GMT
#838
So what is your read on me JAT?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 15:19 GMT
#839
wait, if you're town and you lynch town, then you're town, right?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 15:21 GMT
#840
On May 07 2016 00:18 Shapelog wrote:
So what is your read on me JAT?

Null basically. There are a few people I would kill before you (mainly Palmar/Etellex/sandro) but I see 0 reason to townread you.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.