• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7242 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 81 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:03 GMT
#861
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 17:13 GMT
#862
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?


I sure have. Want an autograph?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:13 GMT
#863
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?

Kush,

Lets talk.

You and me,

Macho y Macho.

Town versus w/e the fuck you are.a
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:14 GMT
#864
On May 07 2016 02:13 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?


I sure have. Want an autograph?

[image loading]
Can I get one on my big toe?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:15 GMT
#865
On May 07 2016 02:13 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?


I sure have. Want an autograph?


oh shit. Are you like a progamer celebrity?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:16 GMT
#866
On May 07 2016 02:13 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?

Kush,

Lets talk.

You and me,

Macho y Macho.

Town versus w/e the fuck you are.a

Talk about?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:17 GMT
#867
Shape, do you agree with my most recent list?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:19 GMT
#868
On May 07 2016 02:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:13 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?

Kush,

Lets talk.

You and me,

Macho y Macho.

Town versus w/e the fuck you are.a

Talk about?

Your Townieness,
I am still slightly sus. of you, quite honestly.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:20 GMT
#869
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:23 GMT
#870
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:25 GMT
#871
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:26 GMT
#872
Scumlist 2.1
changelog: removed Fazers because I liked his explanation on why he kept his vote on mig

Etellex
Sandroba
JAT (mostly because he plays a good scum game and he hasn't proven himself town yet)
Palmar
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 06 2016 17:26 GMT
#873
On May 06 2016 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:17 Shapelog wrote:
Kinda WIFOM tho tbh.

Theoretically, he could of also shot Kush, and prob. not even be incriminated by it. The only think a Scum!Palmar needed to worry about there is a save.

i'm a terrible save because i've done nothing and my play is suspcious on its own

so if i'm town and palmar is mafia i should be a very safe shot and i am by far the biggest danger to palmar getting lynched

Sorry Marv.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:28 GMT
#874
On May 07 2016 02:25 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?


I was just kidding of course. You are welcome back anytime. Please, come back and read my weekly blog. Also, I am hosting/playing in a game that you should join.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:31 GMT
#875
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Interesting in what way?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:31 GMT
#876
lol shapelog, jat is paranoid of you.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:32 GMT
#877
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:33 GMT
#878
On May 07 2016 02:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.

Oo
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:33 GMT
#879
On May 07 2016 02:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?


I was just kidding of course. You are welcome back anytime. Please, come back and read my weekly blog. Also, I am hosting/playing in a game that you should join.

Hhmmmm

Are you done trying to semi-buddy me like you been trying to do all game?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:35 GMT
#880
On May 07 2016 02:33 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?


I was just kidding of course. You are welcome back anytime. Please, come back and read my weekly blog. Also, I am hosting/playing in a game that you should join.

Hhmmmm

Are you done trying to semi-buddy me like you been trying to do all game?


No. But as your buddy you have my full attention. So isn't there some question you can ask to help you figure out my alignment?
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.