• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9981 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 81 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 06 2016 17:36 GMT
#881
On May 07 2016 02:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.

???
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:37 GMT
#882
On May 07 2016 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Interesting in what way?

Mainly because I didn't know why. I went to his filter to see, but he already stated why.

Everyone else I can understand in some way or form. Tho, they are popular lynch pool people, hence boring.
On May 07 2016 02:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.

Your resume for the scum team is growning.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:38 GMT
#883
On May 07 2016 02:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.

???

what i said was a scumslip. You don't see it or you don't agree?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 06 2016 17:38 GMT
#884
I am a fan of staying the course. Palmar seems too townie right now.

Call him svengali master but he has pretty much convinced me that others could have shot Marv.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 06 2016 17:38 GMT
#885
On May 07 2016 02:38 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.

???

what i said was a scumslip. You don't see it or you don't agree?

I don't see it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:39 GMT
#886
On May 07 2016 02:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
lol shapelog, jat is paranoid of you.


for jat to be paranoid, he would have to be town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:40 GMT
#887
On May 07 2016 02:37 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Interesting in what way?

Mainly because I didn't know why. I went to his filter to see, but he already stated why.

Everyone else I can understand in some way or form. Tho, they are popular lynch pool people, hence boring.
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.

Your resume for the scum team is growning.

If by "he already stated why" you mean he is generally afraid of my scumgame then yes. There really isn't any other reason.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:40 GMT
#888
On May 07 2016 02:38 Alakaslam wrote:
I am a fan of staying the course. Palmar seems too townie right now.

Call him svengali master but he has pretty much convinced me that others could have shot Marv.


what did he say to convince you? i saw no convincing.

Even if you disregard that argument, palmar is still a great lynch. Why do you disagree?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:41 GMT
#889
On May 07 2016 02:38 Alakaslam wrote:
I am a fan of staying the course. Palmar seems too townie right now.

Call him svengali master but he has pretty much convinced me that others could have shot Marv.

How did he do it?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:43 GMT
#890
On May 07 2016 02:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:33 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?


I was just kidding of course. You are welcome back anytime. Please, come back and read my weekly blog. Also, I am hosting/playing in a game that you should join.

Hhmmmm

Are you done trying to semi-buddy me like you been trying to do all game?


No. But as your buddy you have my full attention. So isn't there some question you can ask to help you figure out my alignment?

Lol, so you are admitting to buddying me.

Yes there is some question, and I have been asking you. First was with the plan, which I still have questions to deal with but postgame apparently.

Anyways, Regarding to asking you one.

You have stated that:
On May 06 2016 20:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 18:43 Palmar wrote:
because I actually read some of their posts?

Btw skimmed some fazer filter and some killing filter. Fazer sounds ok, killing sounds less ok.


Uh Oh. The towniness..

But never done much with it. so what made you stayed on him, after this post.
Also
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

On May 07 2016 00:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:22 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:18 Shapelog wrote:
So what is your read on me JAT?

Null basically. There are a few people I would kill before you (mainly Palmar/Etellex/sandro) but I see 0 reason to townread you.


does it concern you that all your scumreads are very low activity?

Not really. Should it?

it's like, if your scumteam consists of lynchbait, it's probably wrong, because those people look scummy even when they're town.

On May 07 2016 00:22 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:18 Shapelog wrote:
So what is your read on me JAT?

Null basically. There are a few people I would kill before you (mainly Palmar/Etellex/sandro) but I see 0 reason to townread you.


does it concern you that all your scumreads are very low activity?

On May 07 2016 02:26 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.1
changelog: removed Fazers because I liked his explanation on why he kept his vote on mig

Etellex
Sandroba
JAT (mostly because he plays a good scum game and he hasn't proven himself town yet)
Palmar

Why do you get onto JAT for his lynch pool, when basically you have the same problem according to your own words?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:45 GMT
#891
Like 3/5 (4 if you count Palmar) of your people fit the reason with the posts towards JAT.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:47 GMT
#892
@shapelog.
in regards to palmar, I changed my mind.
Why? I realized that thinking Killing was scummy actualyl wasn't a result of insight. It was just a very obvious place to go. So it's not townie that Palmar went there.

criticizing jat for doing something I was doing: Um, well not exactly because I had JAT in my possibly scumlist, but kinda. I was trying to goad JAT into mindmelding with me but it didn't really work. I wanted him to say something like "yeah bro, but who else?!"
So that push on JAT wasn't about seeing if he was scummy, rather it was about seeing if he was townie.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:47 GMT
#893
On May 07 2016 02:45 Shapelog wrote:
Like 3/5 (4 if you count Palmar) of your people fit the reason with the posts towards JAT.

They don't only fit the reason. They are the exact same people.
The scumreads I told you were all in Kushs scumlist. Without a single exception.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:51 GMT
#894
jat i didn't say those shouldn't be your scumreads. it was more like "do our scumreads worry you? cause they worry me"
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:51 GMT
#895
On May 07 2016 02:47 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shapelog.
in regards to palmar, I changed my mind.
Why? I realized that thinking Killing was scummy actualyl wasn't a result of insight. It was just a very obvious place to go. So it's not townie that Palmar went there.

criticizing jat for doing something I was doing: Um, well not exactly because I had JAT in my possibly scumlist, but kinda. I was trying to goad JAT into mindmelding with me but it didn't really work. I wanted him to say something like "yeah bro, but who else?!"
So that push on JAT wasn't about seeing if he was scummy, rather it was about seeing if he was townie.

Alright I understand the Palmar

But why are you trying to get your scum read to think? like you, and make him do so? That doesn't make sense. You know that he/she will only think like you due to you goating them into doing so. So that doesn't make them townie needless to say. Since they are just going with the flow.

It really is impossible to use that as a metric IMO to see if someone is town.....
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:53 GMT
#896
On May 07 2016 02:51 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jat i didn't say those shouldn't be your scumreads. it was more like "do our scumreads worry you? cause they worry me"

And why? Because I wouldn't call Palmar or sandroba lynchbait.

Palmar is right that without a vig we need to take out the trash ourselves. There is no way around it regardless of your feelings.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 06 2016 17:53 GMT
#897
On May 07 2016 02:51 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:47 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shapelog.
in regards to palmar, I changed my mind.
Why? I realized that thinking Killing was scummy actualyl wasn't a result of insight. It was just a very obvious place to go. So it's not townie that Palmar went there.

criticizing jat for doing something I was doing: Um, well not exactly because I had JAT in my possibly scumlist, but kinda. I was trying to goad JAT into mindmelding with me but it didn't really work. I wanted him to say something like "yeah bro, but who else?!"
So that push on JAT wasn't about seeing if he was scummy, rather it was about seeing if he was townie.

Alright I understand the Palmar

But why are you trying to get your scum read to think? like you, and make him do so? That doesn't make sense. You know that he/she will only think like you due to you goating them into doing so. So that doesn't make them townie needless to say. Since they are just going with the flow.

It really is impossible to use that as a metric IMO to see if someone is town.....


maybe goading is the wrong word. Maybe the angle I was pushing at there was not effective. But it should be understandable that I was trying to get inside JAT's head. And I was trying to see if it looked like the inside of my own head.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:54 GMT
#898
On May 07 2016 02:51 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jat i didn't say those shouldn't be your scumreads. it was more like "do our scumreads worry you? cause they worry me"

But you say that they are typically wrong,
which means that you do not believe in what you are currently viewing them.
But you continue on, and post another post with the list. And only remove Fazer because of something ulrealted.

which makes me think you do not even believe the thing you sent to JAT.

and you taught me, that if it seems someone won't believe his own reads, they are mafia.

Which means your mafia, by your own reasoning.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:54 GMT
#899
[QUOTE]On May 07 2016 02:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
[QUOTE]On May 07 2016 02:51 Shapelog wrote:
[QUOTE]On May 07 2016 02:47 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shapelog.
in regards to palmar, I changed my mind.
Why? I realized that thinking Killing was scummy actualyl wasn't a result of insight. It was just a very obvious place to go. So it's not townie that Palmar went there.

criticizing jat for doing something I was doing: Um, well not exactly because I had JAT in my possibly scumlist, but kinda. I was trying to goad JAT into mindmelding with me but it didn't really work. I wanted him to say something like "yeah bro, but who else?!"
So that push on JAT wasn't about seeing if he was scummy, rather it was about seeing if he was townie.
[/QUOTE]
Alright I understand the Palmar

But why are you trying to get your scum read to think? like you, and make him do so? That doesn't make sense. You know that he/she will only think like you due to you goating them into doing so. So that doesn't make them townie needless to say. Since they are just going with the flow.

It really is impossible to use that as a metric IMO to see if someone is town.....[/QUOTE]

maybe goading is the wrong word. Maybe the angle I was pushing at there was not effective. But it should be understandable that I was trying to get inside JAT's head. And I was trying to see if it looked like the inside of my own head.[/QUOTE]
I can confidently assure you that this is most certainly not the case.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 06 2016 17:55 GMT
#900
wtf is that formatting
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5566
Bisu 2685
Soulkey 1667
Jaedong 764
EffOrt 605
Mini 502
Horang2 429
Larva 354
ZerO 298
actioN 264
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 248
Yoon 125
Mind 92
Dewaltoss 82
Sea.KH 78
Snow 70
Barracks 68
Sharp 68
sorry 68
hero 67
Shinee 65
Pusan 58
Hyun 45
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
Rock 14
NaDa 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5387
qojqva2453
Dendi1164
420jenkins94
Counter-Strike
fl0m2119
Fnx 611
x6flipin161
Other Games
hiko940
B2W.Neo735
Liquid`RaSZi597
Lowko369
crisheroes306
DeMusliM258
XBOCT207
Hui .205
Livibee196
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE93
Mew2King50
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV701
League of Legends
• Nemesis2873
• Jankos1944
• TFBlade404
Other Games
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 12m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.