• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8249 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 81 Next
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:01 GMT
#681
On May 05 2016 23:15 Shapelog wrote:
Before I forget,
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Your first post of content on TL. Gratz.

Keeping your options on me open I see. Idk, how I am a strong player, but w/e. What Necessary is your opinion on me (I am guessing it relates to the game, and is not he is a strong player)

But also gj. Most of the time, as scum, I just get a free pass. However, by the laws of pushing, you will now be forced to read me at EOD (deadline) today.

About Killing,

On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Technically it is not, it is a feel read. Basically a feel read can be true or false, and as a video mafia player, it makes sense for him to be doing so.

I kinda do not understand your read on him as well. As you say something you like from him, yet are sus. of him. And kinda do the same thing he did, which is what you find sus. in him.

Since I forgot, Fazer, you must now answer this. What is your current read on me, and anyone else that you feel you want to mention?

I have no reads on you, except you are suspicious of me which I can totally understand. My reasonings for Killing were a bit weak and nonsensical looking back.

I'm a bit skeptical of Etellex though, I think that his reasonings are even worse than mine. At least I tried...his really has no substance.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:01 GMT
#682
Also sorry guys - I had no Internet at my house overnight so I was unable to post

I should be good later tonight.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 05 2016 20:03 GMT
#683
Fazers why did you just leave your vote on me and not switch? You posted after I did but still didnt change.
Moderator
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#684
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#685
Also,

On May 05 2016 05:59 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D


Wtf? I've said that I'm at work a bunch of times. That's why I'm in and out of this thread right now.

Yes I've been reading your posts - why are you so insistent on people's opinion of me and trying to make them suspicious of me after I had voted you initially based off potential inactivity? I was going to change my vote after your initial post but you keep pushing to have people side against me. That's why I ain't changing.

@shapelog - no offense taken lol I deserved that fully.


But then again you didn't vote for me, why?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:17 GMT
#686
On May 06 2016 05:01 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 23:15 Shapelog wrote:
Before I forget,
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Your first post of content on TL. Gratz.

Keeping your options on me open I see. Idk, how I am a strong player, but w/e. What Necessary is your opinion on me (I am guessing it relates to the game, and is not he is a strong player)

But also gj. Most of the time, as scum, I just get a free pass. However, by the laws of pushing, you will now be forced to read me at EOD (deadline) today.

About Killing,

On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Technically it is not, it is a feel read. Basically a feel read can be true or false, and as a video mafia player, it makes sense for him to be doing so.

I kinda do not understand your read on him as well. As you say something you like from him, yet are sus. of him. And kinda do the same thing he did, which is what you find sus. in him.

Since I forgot, Fazer, you must now answer this. What is your current read on me, and anyone else that you feel you want to mention?

I have no reads on you, except you are suspicious of me which I can totally understand. My reasonings for Killing were a bit weak and nonsensical looking back.

I'm a bit skeptical of Etellex though, I think that his reasonings are even worse than mine. At least I tried...his really has no substance.

So If I might be able to continue being narcissistic, what made you want to keep me alive passed D1?
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Ik you said I was a strong player, yet, I can still be scum. So kinda leaving me out of the D1 lynch pool for that reason doesn't make sense now that you do not have a read on me.

Also, have you read a scum game i was in? I do not think you have, yet, you might surprise me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 20:18 GMT
#687
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


wait... so you're saying people voting etellex were possibly scum blending in with town.
which would make etellex town.

Yet you are expressing suspicions of etellex above.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:24 GMT
#688
On May 06 2016 05:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


wait... so you're saying people voting etellex were possibly scum blending in with town.
which would make etellex town.

Yet you are expressing suspicions of etellex above.

No I am saying that Etellex voting for Tubesock can be seen has a scum blending in with the town, because Tubesock had the majority on luck. Where do I mention at all people voting for Etellex???


@Shapelog no I have not...Perhaps I can take a look.
Regardless, just because I think you're a strong player = / = you not scum. I never said I'd leave you out of my lynch pool
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:24 GMT
#689
On lock*

Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:25 GMT
#690
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?

It could be, Tho, Tube wasn't that locked in yet. In fact, Slam's vote could of gotten Etellex lynched if it was on time.

It is more like a survival vote tbh, and that is hard to analyze as both alignments will do it. Hell, Tumblewood (A obs this game) is litterlay known for survival voting as town, and was scum read hard for not doing it on D1 in a game lately.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#691
On May 06 2016 05:24 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


wait... so you're saying people voting etellex were possibly scum blending in with town.
which would make etellex town.

Yet you are expressing suspicions of etellex above.

No I am saying that Etellex voting for Tubesock can be seen has a scum blending in with the town, because Tubesock had the majority on luck. Where do I mention at all people voting for Etellex???


@Shapelog no I have not...Perhaps I can take a look.
Regardless, just because I think you're a strong player = / = you not scum. I never said I'd leave you out of my lynch pool

Well you gave me a D1 pass onto the bus towards D2. So i was out of your lynch pool Day 1
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#692
@fazers
ok. So why didn't you put your vote on etellex rather than mig?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#693
Hmm looking at the vote history, you're actually right.

I wonder why Tubesock changed votes to DrP...
Then again I forgot DrP even existed.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:29 GMT
#694
On May 06 2016 05:27 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:24 Fazers wrote:
On May 06 2016 05:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


wait... so you're saying people voting etellex were possibly scum blending in with town.
which would make etellex town.

Yet you are expressing suspicions of etellex above.

No I am saying that Etellex voting for Tubesock can be seen has a scum blending in with the town, because Tubesock had the majority on luck. Where do I mention at all people voting for Etellex???


@Shapelog no I have not...Perhaps I can take a look.
Regardless, just because I think you're a strong player = / = you not scum. I never said I'd leave you out of my lynch pool

Well you gave me a D1 pass onto the bus towards D2. So i was out of your lynch pool Day 1

Touche, sir.

On May 06 2016 05:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@fazers
ok. So why didn't you put your vote on etellex rather than mig?

Hey Kush, I definitely admit that I should have trusted my guts, but did not. I think that was my biggest mistake of the day so far. Too bad I only feel this way after the fact that Tubesock confirmed to be VT.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 20:30 GMT
#695
@Fazers
You voted Mig for being afk. He came back from afk and was quite active. You saw that. Why didn't you change your vote to someone who was afk or someone you thought was scummy?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:32 GMT
#696
On May 06 2016 05:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@Fazers
You voted Mig for being afk. He came back from afk and was quite active. You saw that. Why didn't you change your vote to someone who was afk or someone you thought was scummy?

He already said this,

On this page.

Are you done parroting Mig?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:32 GMT
#697
Kush, see: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/508013-a-wonderful-normal-game-of-mafia?page=35#685
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:41 GMT
#698
On May 06 2016 05:32 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@Fazers
You voted Mig for being afk. He came back from afk and was quite active. You saw that. Why didn't you change your vote to someone who was afk or someone you thought was scummy?

He already said this,

On this page.

Are you done parroting Mig?

On May 06 2016 05:03 Mig wrote:
Fazers why did you just leave your vote on me and not switch? You posted after I did but still didnt change.

Same Page.
Fazer responds
Kush makes a post, then posts
On May 06 2016 05:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@fazers
ok. So why didn't you put your vote on etellex rather than mig?

On May 06 2016 05:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@Fazers
You voted Mig for being afk. He came back from afk and was quite active. You saw that. Why didn't you change your vote to someone who was afk or someone you thought was scummy?

And you still have to answer the question about why you think I am afraid of you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 20:44 GMT
#699
ya my bad lol. sorry fazer. that reasoning for keeping your vote on mig is pretty bad but it fits with your newbie town persona decently.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 20:48 GMT
#700
@shapelog. I thought you were afraid because you were afk for the last several hours mostly. lol I know how dumb that is.
also because where's the interaction between us! You care about what fazer has to say but not me. Either you don't love me anymore or you are scum and fear that our intimacy will give you away. And I choose to believe the latter, if only so my fragile self-worth won't be shattered.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 32
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1614
StarCastTV_EN31
INu's Battles
1h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 1m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.