• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8320 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 81 Next
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 10:56 GMT
#661
does Marv normally contribute so little as town?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 11:03 GMT
#662
yeah he sort of does sometimes.

tbh, he hasn't replaced out so confirmed town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 11:04 GMT
#663
point is, he will either come back and some point and say something really smart or we'll run out of other people who look like mafia.
Computer says mafia
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 11:12 GMT
#664
cause I'm having a hard time seeing what the rest of you are when you call him town.

On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc


not really alignment indicative but it was pretty bad. For somebody who talked about reading comprehension he didn't look back at something that was only 1 page back? Alright.

Distracts both Kush and Tube with something trivial and continues to not actually contribute by arguing with them for a bit. I dunno then calls me out on being mafia before voting for Tube because Tube calls him out (for a second time) for doing nothing before proceeding to go afk after placing his vote on Tube and doesn't come back till the lynch is over.

like... what?


nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 12:10 GMT
#665
On May 05 2016 20:12 RiceyKins wrote:
Distracts both Kush and Tube with something trivial and continues to not actually contribute by arguing with them for a bit. I dunno then calls me out on being mafia before voting for Tube because Tube calls him out (for a second time) for doing nothing before proceeding to go afk after placing his vote on Tube and doesn't come back till the lynch is over.

like... what?




To be fair, you can't really be distracted from doing nothing.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 12:12 GMT
#666
Palmar I don't think you are lying about being busy. You're not the kind of person who would do that. I am but you aren't.

If you were busy and scum, how would your play be different, though?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 13:09 GMT
#667
haha well you're right there I suppose Kush.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 14:09 GMT
#668
On May 05 2016 21:10 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 20:12 RiceyKins wrote:
Distracts both Kush and Tube with something trivial and continues to not actually contribute by arguing with them for a bit. I dunno then calls me out on being mafia before voting for Tube because Tube calls him out (for a second time) for doing nothing before proceeding to go afk after placing his vote on Tube and doesn't come back till the lynch is over.

like... what?




To be fair, you can't really be distracted from doing nothing.

Yes you can,

Don't be silly.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 14:15 GMT
#669
Before I forget,
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Your first post of content on TL. Gratz.

Keeping your options on me open I see. Idk, how I am a strong player, but w/e. What Necessary is your opinion on me (I am guessing it relates to the game, and is not he is a strong player)

But also gj. Most of the time, as scum, I just get a free pass. However, by the laws of pushing, you will now be forced to read me at EOD (deadline) today.

About Killing,

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Technically it is not, it is a feel read. Basically a feel read can be true or false, and as a video mafia player, it makes sense for him to be doing so.

I kinda do not understand your read on him as well. As you say something you like from him, yet are sus. of him. And kinda do the same thing he did, which is what you find sus. in him.

Since I forgot, Fazer, you must now answer this. What is your current read on me, and anyone else that you feel you want to mention?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 15:43 GMT
#670
Woah guys... Calm Down here.

I just got back from class, and at this rate, I will be buried by y'alls posts.

Filter time.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 16:38 GMT
#671
Is Marv pretty Trolly in general?

Dears?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 05 2016 16:43 GMT
#672
palmar who are the scum if etellex sounds town to you?

Also this is pretty exceptionally lazy even for marv.
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 16:56 GMT
#673
Mig you seem to know Marv,

Can you answer my question?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 17:02 GMT
#674
It's been along time since Mig has played with Marv. Marv definitely cares less now than he used to.

I'd say Marv is his normal level of slightly trolly.

Shapelog, your thinking is that him being more or less trolly than usual means he's scum?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 18:56 GMT
#675
Shape why are you scared of me? Is it because I am the foremost expert on Shapelog alignment, having done extensive studies and interviews on the matter?
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 05 2016 19:27 GMT
#676
On May 06 2016 01:56 Shapelog wrote:
Mig you seem to know Marv,

Can you answer my question?


I havent played in a year so cant really speak to how current marv is. In the past when I played with him tho he certainly put in more effort than he is here. As for trolly I dont see him trolling here really just playing really half assed.
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 19:51 GMT
#677
On May 06 2016 02:02 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
It's been along time since Mig has played with Marv. Marv definitely cares less now than he used to.

I'd say Marv is his normal level of slightly trolly.

Shapelog, your thinking is that him being more or less trolly than usual means he's scum?

Well the only game I've played with marv is with you and quite honestly I didn't pay attention at all to marv, since Spike was mostly the speaker (IIRC, Marv and Koshi fought, that is about it that I remember of Marv.) I just wanted to know, because his first few posts came off towards me as trolly, and if that is different then usual, then obv something means something.

On May 06 2016 03:56 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shape why are you scared of me? Is it because I am the foremost expert on Shapelog alignment, having done extensive studies and interviews on the matter?

Lol? Where did you get the idea I am scared of you from XD?

I'll admit you know a good deal about me, but you have missed the last 2 scum games I've played (unless you read them.) Some of what I think you know of me is still true, I still am more WoTexty as Scum, yet, I have gotten much more crazy.

Also at 3 carries now ^^
On May 06 2016 04:27 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 01:56 Shapelog wrote:
Mig you seem to know Marv,

Can you answer my question?


I havent played in a year so cant really speak to how current marv is. In the past when I played with him tho he certainly put in more effort than he is here. As for trolly I dont see him trolling here really just playing really half assed.

Eh, just how the tone rubbed on me felt trolly. Like (I cba to pull up his filter) the post talking to kush about the banter felt trolly and a lot of those posts around then felt trolly.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 19:53 GMT
#678
On May 06 2016 01:43 Mig wrote:
palmar who are the scum if etellex sounds town to you?

Also this is pretty exceptionally lazy even for marv.

No idea and im nowhere near certain he is town. All I said is his posts don't really look like mafia posts.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 19:54 GMT
#679
On May 05 2016 21:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Palmar I don't think you are lying about being busy. You're not the kind of person who would do that. I am but you aren't.

If you were busy and scum, how would your play be different, though?

Exactly the same because I am the best scum player on to mafia
Computer says mafia
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 19:58 GMT
#680
Btw, Isn't it a rule or something that people have to post each phase......
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1266
910 99
Hyun 75
NotJumperer 63
Bale 36
Noble 19
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King268
Other Games
summit1g6246
Coldzera 724
JimRising 627
WinterStarcraft376
C9.Mang0282
PiGStarcraft236
NeuroSwarm153
ViBE12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2163
League of Legends
• Rush1084
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 30m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.