• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8214 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 81 Next
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:55 GMT
#621
I'm hesitating to vote on Etellex just because it seems like he isn't taking the time to write everything he's thinking =/ I feel like I'm missing large chunks of his reasoning and only seeing the end result of him not mentioning Kush at all and voting for Tube. bleh
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:56 GMT
#622
I dont hate the etellex lynch, every post of his is really bad.

But I would rather lynch tube still. Kush if you are sure tube is town can you give a summary or something at least.
Moderator
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:56 GMT
#623
GG.

Mig are you into airplanes? Is that your handle?
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:57 GMT
#624
Yea it is from the russian fighter jet
Moderator
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:57 GMT
#625
On May 05 2016 05:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:53 justanothertownie wrote:
But<script id="gpt-impl-0.6379199766273441" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_86.js"></script> if you have a good reason as to why Tube is town you really should tell Kush.


it's like i would have to quote them and shit and a lot of them are kinda ehh but there's a lot of ehh reasons to build into a strong townread.
something like that.

I think I saw that before. I think I get what you are saying.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:57 GMT
#626
I like my read on Etellex more tbh.

I also will find it extramely ironic if he is scum here, and I caught him on things based off of the guide I told him to read.
##Vote: Etellex
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:57 GMT
#627
I am sticking on tube after his gg post
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:58 GMT
#628
On May 05 2016 05:56 Tubesock wrote:
GG.

Mig are you into airplanes? Is that your handle?

Tho,

I do hate this post for several reasons......
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:58 GMT
#629
We should really lynch etellex instead of tube if kush is right.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#630
Switch now
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#631
##Unvote
##Vote: Etellex

oh well, here's hoping he is scum and didn't just fail to provide an explanation behind his actions because he wasn't comfortable doing so.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#632
i mean it's not that strong of a townread so whatevs lol
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#633
Tube ggd didnt that look like a mafia gg
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#634
On May 05 2016 05:57 Mig wrote:
I am sticking on tube after his gg post

Hmmmm.

Debating on changing
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#635
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D


Wtf? I've said that I'm at work a bunch of times. That's why I'm in and out of this thread right now.

Yes I've been reading your posts - why are you so insistent on people's opinion of me and trying to make them suspicious of me after I had voted you initially based off potential inactivity? I was going to change my vote after your initial post but you keep pushing to have people side against me. That's why I ain't changing.

@shapelog - no offense taken lol I deserved that fully.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-05 07:59:03
May 04 2016 21:00 GMT
#636
Day 1 Final Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (4): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains, Shapelog, RiceyKins
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2): DrParnassus, Palmar



Tubesock the VT was lynched!



Send your actions to all hosts before deadline. Actions received at XX:59 are valid. Actions received at XX:00 are not valid.
Night 1 ends Thursday, May 05 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time, not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 21:00 GMT
#637
So who is lynched tube please?
Moderator
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 21:01 GMT
#638
##Unvote
And ettelex
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 04 2016 21:09 GMT
#639
Please quiet will put up day post in a second
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-04 21:25:48
May 04 2016 21:20 GMT
#640
Night One

Breaking News!

In total grief over the untimely death of rayn a Lynch mob was formed in the center of town.

The mob said this guy just looked funny.

Tubesock the normal townsperson was found dead.

Night starts

(Will add glair soon)
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6490
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.