• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7193 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 81 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#601
On May 05 2016 05:43 Mig wrote:
Tube who do you think the mafia team is? Drp/marv/etellex? Isnt part of your reasoning for marv being mafia that he defended etellex when he shouldnt? Shouldnt you be pushing hard for etellex because if he flips mafia it helps your other read?


Why wouldnt' I want to save myself as either alignment?

yeah currently I think it's marv, etellex, and fazer. But I'm not really willing to vote fazer, while I'm willing to vote Dr Thrawn. realistically I know I'm probably wrong on one or two. If I have the mafia team on D1 no one would ever hear the end of it.

I'm pretty conflicted on Fazer. Not very conflicted with Etellex though. I'm not dumb enough to think Marv is lyncheable.
Etellex
Profile Joined April 2016
36 Posts
May 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#602
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#603
I'm catching up on the last 2~ pages I'd be ok with Fazer or Etellex as well. Etellex has had a long time to come up with something but seems afraid to post anything substantial and Fazer's posts on Killing and then his vote on Mig followed by

On May 04 2016 23:13 Fazers wrote:
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.


gives me mixed signals for what he's trying to accomplish.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:50 GMT
#604
On May 05 2016 05:40 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.


what?


Everyone TR me because of how dumb and how ridiculous scummy I was, because apparently, the coach (slam) or my teammates should of stopped me.

I litterly claimed to having a mafia agenda that game (not knowing that I was), and got TR for it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:50 GMT
#605
On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock

Erm? No reasoning why? Just piling onto the main wagon because that's the thing to do?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:51 GMT
#606
On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock

Wait what happen to your own on Kush?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:51 GMT
#607
##Vote: Etellex
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:51 GMT
#608
I'd be happy with just knowing what you think about more people Etellex In your opinion but I guess we wont get that today =/
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#609
How many votes is that now on tube? 4 or 5?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#610
ill vote anyone to save Tubesock because i townread him now for reasons I cannot presently enumerate.

I would like to vote thrawn or etellex
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#611
##unvote
##vote etellex
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#612
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 05 2016 05:49 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:43 Mig wrote:
Tube who do you think the mafia team is? Drp/marv/etellex? Isnt part of your reasoning for marv being mafia that he defended etellex when he shouldnt? Shouldnt you be pushing hard for etellex because if he flips mafia it helps your other read?


Why wouldnt' I want to save myself as either alignment?

yeah currently I think it's marv, etellex, and fazer. But I'm not really willing to vote fazer, while I'm willing to vote Dr Thrawn. realistically I know I'm probably wrong on one or two. If I have the mafia team on D1 no one would ever hear the end of it.

I'm pretty conflicted on Fazer. Not very conflicted with Etellex though. I'm not dumb enough to think Marv is lyncheable.


I am not saying you shouldnt be trying to save yourself, you just seem to be putting very little effort into actually finding mafia. It just appears to me that you are more concerned with saving yourself than voting for your strongest mafia reads or trying to help the town.
Moderator
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:53 GMT
#613
On May 05 2016 05:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ill vote anyone to save Tubesock because i townread him now for reasons I cannot presently enumerate.

I would like to vote thrawn or etellex

I think Tube and Etellex are both acceptable lynches.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:53 GMT
#614
On May 05 2016 05:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ill vote anyone to save Tubesock because i townread him now for reasons I cannot presently enumerate.

I would like to vote thrawn or etellex

Didn't you just say you didn't want him to get lynched? And now you want him dead over Tubesock?

THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE>

MY PREDICTION BECAME TRUE!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:53 GMT
#615
But if you have a good reason as to why Tube is town you really should tell Kush.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:54 GMT
#616
On May 05 2016 05:53 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ill vote anyone to save Tubesock because i townread him now for reasons I cannot presently enumerate.

I would like to vote thrawn or etellex

Didn't you just say you didn't want him to get lynched? And now you want him dead over Tubesock?

THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE>

MY PREDICTION BECAME TRUE!


I dont want him lynched for reasons that have nothing to do with anything. I vote to win, not to keep players in the game for my own enjoyment.

Im getting a strong townread of tubesock here.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 04 2016 20:55 GMT
#617
Day 1 Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (2): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains
DrParnassus (2): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (3): DrParnassus, Palmar, Shapelog


Day 1 ends Wednesday, May 04 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:55 GMT
#618
seriously....

VOTECOUNT PLEASE
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:55 GMT
#619
ninjaed by 1 second....

bastard
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:55 GMT
#620
On May 05 2016 05:53 justanothertownie wrote:
But<script id="gpt-impl-0.6379199766273441" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_86.js"></script> if you have a good reason as to why Tube is town you really should tell Kush.


it's like i would have to quote them and shit and a lot of them are kinda ehh but there's a lot of ehh reasons to build into a strong townread.
something like that.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1000
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes175
Sick174
dupreeh3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 57m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.