• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 81 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:15 GMT
#561
let's just lynch fazer since you guys don't want to lynch an afk.
he's a solid, safe lynch.

He doesn't really make sense. Originally I chaulked that up to his newbness but who knows.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:16 GMT
#562
k lynch tubesock if fazer is playing very similar to his town meta?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:17 GMT
#563
tubeosck will be here 30 minutes before EoD he said. We can get a claim and if he's blue, switch to an AFK or fazer.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:21 GMT
#564
On May 05 2016 05:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
k lynch tubesock if fazer is playing very similar to his town meta?

The problem is he is actually doing more than last game. And I don't really want to reward that by lynching him day1. Although I have to admit that the things he said don't really make much sense.

Tubesock could be a decent lynch with the caveat that I still don't know if he would oppose marv the way he did. Ricey still has a good shot at being scum too.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:23 GMT
#565
Ok I am home,

@Kush, the reason I am kinda wary to a Fazer lynch, is that last game, the guy litterly had no content fulled post (sorry, Fazer, but it is true.) he kinda walked in walked out.

Going to catch up now.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:24 GMT
#566
Basically I don't think I would lynch outside of this pool right now:

Tube
(Fazers)
Etellex
thrawn
Ricey
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:26 GMT
#567
I'll vote Dr Thrawn, Etellex or Marv.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:27 GMT
#568
On May 05 2016 05:26 Tubesock wrote:
I'll vote Dr Thrawn, Etellex or Marv.

I won't allow a marv lynch today.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:29 GMT
#569
Fazer could be mafia. I really didn't like his "I just threw that out there" post. He's back pedalled on the majority of his reads. "I don't want to kill Killing just lynch him" or whomever it was. Then "oh no i meant I don't want to lynch him".

If he's town it's cause he's too scummy to be scum. That's literally his only defense.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:30 GMT
#570
On May 05 2016 05:29 Tubesock wrote:
Fazer could be mafia. I really didn't like his "I just threw that out there" post. He's back pedalled on the majority of his reads. "I don't want to kill Killing just lynch him" or whomever it was. Then "oh no i meant I don't want to lynch him".

If he's town it's cause he's too scummy to be scum. That's literally his only defense.

Yes, that's my main gripe with him too. But saying something more logical really shouldn't be hard as mafia...
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:30 GMT
#571
On May 05 2016 05:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:26 Tubesock wrote:
I'll vote Dr Thrawn, Etellex or Marv.

I won't allow a marv lynch today.


I don't think even if I had a few hours that I could lynch him anyway.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:32 GMT
#572
Where the fuck is everyone anyways? This lynch will be a complete mess as is.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:32 GMT
#573
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:32 GMT
#574
nooo not thrrawn though
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:33 GMT
#575
dr thrawn is pointless, likely a replace/modkill anyway

Tubesock tell me why we should be lynching etellex over you then since he seems to be the only candidate you think is reasonable to be lynched.
Moderator
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:33 GMT
#576
Oh, I will not be claiming.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:33 GMT
#577
On May 05 2016 03:55 Mig wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 05 2016 03:43 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:24 Mig wrote:
So I have read tubesock's nutcracker and storm games.

So the questions going nowhere doesnt seem to be really alignment indicative, he did it in both games. But during his mafia game he was a lot quicker to give out his town reads.

Tube's first post as town in storm

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2016 01:24 Tubesock wrote:
Good morning.

Kurumi is my biggest scum read. Seems opportunistic with the Gumdrops push. Damdred was fishing (but not for roles) and it didn't seem Gums was saying Damdred was fishing for that, but Kurumi jumps his ass. Meanwhile Ritoky ACTUALLY fishes for roles yet all Kurumi says is "very vary of Ritoky". The rest of Kurumi's posts seem nitpicky.

Tumble and Shape are forgettable and blending.

I'm going to leave Koshi at null. I'm not liking his "play" but I did like his little outburst of emotion. Although, I find it hard to believe that can't be faked.

As far as town I think my strongest TR's are Superbia, Vivax just below Jat and Rels. Damdred with a town lean.

Ritoky probably is in fact VT.

Slam I think is probably town. I am having trouble seeing the point of breadcrumbing so much if he were mafia. Why not just shut up and blow someone up? I do want to hear his explanation.



Immediately gives a scum read, lists town reads but they are secondary. He never really gives a town list again throughout the game. He also went by his own opinion and voted the guy he had a scum read on.

First post in nutcracker, immediately gives a town read and buddys up to someone. Notice he gives himself an opportunity to bandwagon his lynch target.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2015 09:28 Tubesock wrote:
Hello all, sorry had a long travel couple of days and my hotel internet is pretty terrible.

Anyway, Koshi is the only one acting towny. I think he’s funny and I like his critical eye (Kusgate). I think his alternate lynch on Rels is interesting. Whether Koshi wants to lynch him or just pressure him, I think that benefits town.

I’m thinking about Shapelog. The first half of his filter I can’t help but think he’s just parroting and talking to talk. Then he has to “reread my filter” (#182 pg 10) which I think is super weird unless he’s mafia. He then talks about TT in a scummy way but ends with “null”. If he found it null, why not just say “meh, I don’t see the case” or something? Why the big post?

Sukrit is in some ways like Shapelog. But different somehow too. I personally think Koshi’s post about he’s going to be useless and then a few posts later actually delivers makes Koshi towny more than scummy. Yet, Sukrit appears driven to lynch him because he’s convinced Koshi is mafia. I will think about him more later.

No one else has done anything interesting.



He then follows up by following the bandwagon and voting rels with koshi. And later on making a large post listing his town reads

This game he immediately buddys up with kush, then buddys up to slam (putting slam on multiple town read/ no lynch lists why?) And then immediately hops on slams bandwagon and votes etellex (very similar to how he did in nutcracker as mafia) It appears his strongest mafia read is marv but he hasnt made any attempt to actually lynch him.

I am good with a tubesock lynch

##vote Tubesock


I am kinda confused.
In nut, and in the post you quoted. He gave both me and Surkit (Onegu) a scum read as well as the town read on Koshi. Yes, it was TR -> SR vs. storm, which was SR -> TR, but idk how tube decides to format his posts makes him mafia.

Also, I can't belief, I even mentioned it, but didn't think about the whole buddy thing. But add later budding me as well to the list (D2 tho)


Format thing is definitely much lesser, but if you look at how he formatted his town list as mafia it is the same way he formatted it here and different than when he formatted it in his town game. Obviously this is pretty minor though. The buddying thing is a lot stronger. As town he formed his own read and went with it, as mafia he just named a town read and bandwagoned which is what he is doing this game.

Kush- its day 1 obviously no read is 100% but I think the case against tube is stronger than anything anyone else has.

Actually, the list post (the one with the list of names, not the lynches or what not) kinda fits the bare bones of the first post. However, that wasn't his 1st post so bleh.

A course, Pretty minor, like you say.

So this kinda boils down onto buddying tactics. And comparing them to here and from scum games. Eh, Storm was crazy D1 (his post was after a dayvig shot, and kuru (my teammate) was hard tunneling Gum. If i was town, I prob. agree with Tube hardcore)

Going to database this shit.

damdred still hasn't add filters
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:34 GMT
#578
On May 05 2016 05:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
nooo not thrrawn though

Didn't you say he was one of your prefered targets?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:35 GMT
#579
On May 05 2016 05:33 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:55 Mig wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 05 2016 03:43 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:24 Mig wrote:
So I have read tubesock's nutcracker and storm games.

So the questions going nowhere doesnt seem to be really alignment indicative, he did it in both games. But during his mafia game he was a lot quicker to give out his town reads.

Tube's first post as town in storm

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2016 01:24 Tubesock wrote:
Good morning.

Kurumi is my biggest scum read. Seems opportunistic with the Gumdrops push. Damdred was fishing (but not for roles) and it didn't seem Gums was saying Damdred was fishing for that, but Kurumi jumps his ass. Meanwhile Ritoky ACTUALLY fishes for roles yet all Kurumi says is "very vary of Ritoky". The rest of Kurumi's posts seem nitpicky.

Tumble and Shape are forgettable and blending.

I'm going to leave Koshi at null. I'm not liking his "play" but I did like his little outburst of emotion. Although, I find it hard to believe that can't be faked.

As far as town I think my strongest TR's are Superbia, Vivax just below Jat and Rels. Damdred with a town lean.

Ritoky probably is in fact VT.

Slam I think is probably town. I am having trouble seeing the point of breadcrumbing so much if he were mafia. Why not just shut up and blow someone up? I do want to hear his explanation.



Immediately gives a scum read, lists town reads but they are secondary. He never really gives a town list again throughout the game. He also went by his own opinion and voted the guy he had a scum read on.

First post in nutcracker, immediately gives a town read and buddys up to someone. Notice he gives himself an opportunity to bandwagon his lynch target.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2015 09:28 Tubesock wrote:
Hello all, sorry had a long travel couple of days and my hotel internet is pretty terrible.

Anyway, Koshi is the only one acting towny. I think he’s funny and I like his critical eye (Kusgate). I think his alternate lynch on Rels is interesting. Whether Koshi wants to lynch him or just pressure him, I think that benefits town.

I’m thinking about Shapelog. The first half of his filter I can’t help but think he’s just parroting and talking to talk. Then he has to “reread my filter” (#182 pg 10) which I think is super weird unless he’s mafia. He then talks about TT in a scummy way but ends with “null”. If he found it null, why not just say “meh, I don’t see the case” or something? Why the big post?

Sukrit is in some ways like Shapelog. But different somehow too. I personally think Koshi’s post about he’s going to be useless and then a few posts later actually delivers makes Koshi towny more than scummy. Yet, Sukrit appears driven to lynch him because he’s convinced Koshi is mafia. I will think about him more later.

No one else has done anything interesting.



He then follows up by following the bandwagon and voting rels with koshi. And later on making a large post listing his town reads

This game he immediately buddys up with kush, then buddys up to slam (putting slam on multiple town read/ no lynch lists why?) And then immediately hops on slams bandwagon and votes etellex (very similar to how he did in nutcracker as mafia) It appears his strongest mafia read is marv but he hasnt made any attempt to actually lynch him.

I am good with a tubesock lynch

##vote Tubesock


I am kinda confused.
In nut, and in the post you quoted. He gave both me and Surkit (Onegu) a scum read as well as the town read on Koshi. Yes, it was TR -> SR vs. storm, which was SR -> TR, but idk how tube decides to format his posts makes him mafia.

Also, I can't belief, I even mentioned it, but didn't think about the whole buddy thing. But add later budding me as well to the list (D2 tho)


Format thing is definitely much lesser, but if you look at how he formatted his town list as mafia it is the same way he formatted it here and different than when he formatted it in his town game. Obviously this is pretty minor though. The buddying thing is a lot stronger. As town he formed his own read and went with it, as mafia he just named a town read and bandwagoned which is what he is doing this game.

Kush- its day 1 obviously no read is 100% but I think the case against tube is stronger than anything anyone else has.

Actually, the list post (the one with the list of names, not the lynches or what not) kinda fits the bare bones of the first post. However, that wasn't his 1st post so bleh.

A course, Pretty minor, like you say.

So this kinda boils down onto buddying tactics. And comparing them to here and from scum games. Eh, Storm was crazy D1 (his post was after a dayvig shot, and kuru (my teammate) was hard tunneling Gum. If i was town, I prob. agree with Tube hardcore)

Going to database this shit.

damdred still hasn't add filters

Scroll down a little on the first page. Rels post has filters.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:35 GMT
#580
On May 05 2016 05:33 Mig wrote:
dr thrawn is pointless, likely a replace/modkill anyway

Tubesock tell me why we should be lynching etellex over you then since he seems to be the only candidate you think is reasonable to be lynched.


He's too afraid to post because he's mafia. The people I've seen who have the same trouble clumsily try and get crucified for it. He's not under that intense pressure.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 213
Nina 105
SteadfastSC 75
CosmosSc2 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 351
910 61
Bale 11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD50
Other Games
summit1g8384
Grubby2333
shahzam571
C9.Mang0230
PiGStarcraft171
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21381
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur298
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
47m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 47m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 47m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.