• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 81 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 04 2016 20:35 GMT
#581
[blue] Rels has filters in his post shortly under mine soon as I get home I'll move it up to my post for easier access
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:36 GMT
#582
Another votecount would be swell.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:36 GMT
#583
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:36 GMT
#584
tubesock seems really townie here.

about thrawn - yeah he'd make a good lynch, but he's why i joined this game in the first place so im conflicted.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:38 GMT
#585
On May 05 2016 05:35 Damdred wrote:
[blue] Rels has filters in his post shortly under mine soon as I get home I'll move it up to my post for easier access

My bad.

And look at me getting Mods to talk to me. Awesome.
Damdred, want to finish that text adventure we started back in devil?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:38 GMT
#586
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.

So who do we lynch in your opinion?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:39 GMT
#587
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.
[/s][/s]

what?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:40 GMT
#588
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.


what?

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:40 GMT
#589
##Unvote
##Vote: Dr Parnassus
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:40 GMT
#590
I'm still fine with an Etellex vote if anyone wonders.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:43 GMT
#591
Tube who do you think the mafia team is? Drp/marv/etellex? Isnt part of your reasoning for marv being mafia that he defended etellex when he shouldnt? Shouldnt you be pushing hard for etellex because if he flips mafia it helps your other read?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:43 GMT
#592
I dont get why you are switching other than there is a person on thrawn right now and you are just hoping to save yourself.
Moderator
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:44 GMT
#593
Fail.

here:

On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:


I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.


what?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:44 GMT
#594
On May 05 2016 05:43 Mig wrote:
Tube who do you think the mafia team is? Drp/marv/etellex? Isnt part of your reasoning for marv being mafia that he defended etellex when he shouldnt? Shouldnt you be pushing hard for etellex because if he flips mafia it helps your other read?

That seems a little far fetched.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 20:44 GMT
#595
I don't see how kush is town but there are real reasons on Tubesock.

##Unvote
##Vote: Tubesock
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:46 GMT
#596
There really is no voting thread, right? Because I can't really make out if we actually have any wagons like this. I need a votecount.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:47 GMT
#597
Thrawn has 2 votes
tube has 3
me/fazers/riceykins have 1 atm I believe
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:48 GMT
#598
On May 05 2016 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.

So who do we lynch in your opinion?

E-Guy is ok. There are things that make me think he is scum. I just hate voting a newcomer off tho. But mafia is mafia.

The things that stick out to me is his apologist tone and some excuses.
On May 05 2016 03:28 Etellex wrote:
I've made some observations but I'm very inexperienced so take them with a grain of salt, I suppose, and don't interpret them as accusations.

Faze seems to be jumping around a bit in what our whom he discusses and dropping a lot of conversations.

Mig is either town or very good scum, and from his somewhat pushy and productive tone I'm leaning town.

On May 05 2016 01:11 Etellex wrote:
Hey guys, I apologize for not posting nearly enough. I didn't expect there to be this much activity in terms of discussion, making me pretty overwhelmed. I'm going to take an hour or so later today to catch up on reading the thread so I can get a proper grasp on what's going on in the game. Again, I am very sorry for my inactivity and I will fill everything I can to both check and post to the thread more often from here on out. Cheers.

On May 05 2016 03:51 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D


Thank you for the welcome and explanation. I'm also in a bit of a fragmented schedule so I'm sort of scrambling for any evidence on anyone to base an informed vote off of.

On May 04 2016 13:44 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 13:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 13:37 Etellex wrote:
I'm not posting because I've been incompetent. I've not been sure what or when to post because I'm not familiar with this particular format of mafia.

What format are you familiar with then? Video?


I'm familiar with casualized forms of Mafia like Town of Salem where there's a lot less reading into what people say and more logic/evidence. I've been quiet because I'm at a loss for what to go off of for suspicion.


On May 04 2016 13:37 Etellex wrote:
I'm not posting because I've been incompetent. I've not been sure what or when to post because I'm not familiar with this particular format of mafia.


In the same Guide I told him to read (XXX anal. by Ver) and something i read countless times now (improving my game or at least trying to) it details how scum (especially first timers) are more prone to being sorry, and using excuses and stuff like that. That basically, is his entire filter in a nutshell.
He also said he didn't have a lot of time, so he needed to vote.
On May 05 2016 04:00 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 03:28 Etellex wrote:
I've made some observations but I'm very inexperienced so take them with a grain of salt, I suppose, and don't interpret them as accusations.

Faze seems to be jumping around a bit in what our whom he discusses and dropping a lot of conversations.

Mig is either town or very good scum, and from his somewhat pushy and productive tone I'm leaning town.

I am being slapped around again by grammar!

Anyways,

Anyone else you are leaning town/Scum? Even if you are not sure, post a reason of why you think X is Y.


Kush is posting a lot but not making any significant points, almost in a distracting manner. Not enough to warrant a vote on its own but Kush is definitely my top suspect.

I do not really understand this post looking back. Kush is top suspect for him, so top scum, yet he does not want to vote off top scum. Especially when he needs to vote apparently ASAP.

Outside of that, the lurker Dr. Pepper I could lynch. Currently reviewing some people and reading filters.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:48 GMT
#599
Ok, thanks. But it would also be important to know who voted on those people.

Marv, you are on tube, right?
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:48 GMT
#600
why does fazers even sign up for games if he is going to do completely nothing. He voted for me for no reason besides I hadnt posted then posts after I post and still leaves his vote on me. If he is town its a real joke.
Moderator
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 185
ProTech137
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 217
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 35
ZergMaN 23
Noble 14
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Rush1221
• Lourlo1174
• Stunt205
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.