• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 81 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 19:44 GMT
#541
how in the world is that pro scum?
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 19:44 GMT
#542
slam who are you going to vote for?
Moderator
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 19:49 GMT
#543
On May 05 2016 02:35 Mig wrote:
quick thoughts

Kush, you have been the most active player in the game I assume you must have a scum read on someone? Policy lynching palmar is pointless.

JAT, your filter is 20% of the total game and I dont see you calling anyone a scum really? Seems weird for you. As a town I would expect...

...Tubesock, entrance felt really weird to me. Overly forced/jokey. A lot of random questions to people with 0 follow up. And none of the questions seem to really impact his reads. Seems way more confident marv is scum but still voting etellex? I still have to read the nutcracker filter.

Fazers - Weird, his thinking is completely nonsensical. Doesnt appear to actually care about finding scum?
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.


This is weird also, unnecessary buddying up when shape hasnt done anything.

Right now I would be fine lynching any of JAT/tube/faze. Probably JAT #1 unless he actually contributes something. Feels like JAT is around a lot but just commenting on the side as things go on and not actually doing anything. A lot of fake activity.

THAT'S WHAT IT WAS!

You have voiced what I saw
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 19:49 GMT
#544
On May 05 2016 04:44 Mig wrote:
slam who are you going to vote for?

Kush so far, still catching up
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 19:53 GMT
#545
Caught up.

Few pages ago kush you were openly blue hunting and then making QT versus post game jokes that were strange at best. At this point in the game what purpose did they serve? Because we can actually be actual town now and don't need to shit the thread up. And it frankly looks like

Nvm it just strongly leads me to believe you are Mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 19:54 GMT
#546
However, @Mig

Do you think Tubesock would attack Marv at all as scum? Why? Is that really just wifom?

I think that goes beyond wifom.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 19:58 GMT
#547
I don't know tubesock. Does he know marv? Has he played with him before? And even if he has, marv isnt some sort of supernatural force, especially when he is barely doing anything. Seems a bit much to call anyone town just for lightly attacking him, especially if they arent even voting or pushing for his lynch.
Moderator
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:05 GMT
#548
On May 05 2016 02:35 Mig wrote:
quick thoughts

Kush, you have been the most active player in the game I assume you must have a scum read on someone? Policy lynching palmar is pointless.

JAT, your filter is 20% of the total game and I dont see you calling anyone a scum really? Seems weird for you. As a town I would expect you to be giving a stronger opinion on things. So far I don't really see any hard headed JAT opinions that I would expect from someone who cared about finding scum.

Marv lean town just based on his super weak defense of etellex. Guy wasnt under any pressure seemed pointless to defend him as mafia especially when it is just a feel defense and going to draw more attention to yourself. Especially if he is going to put 0 effort in just seems like a weird thing for him to even bother posting as mafia.

Riceykins/JAT odds of them both being mafia are super small. Hard to explain but attacking someone for having a rehearsed entrance is a really weird thing for mafia to go after each other for. I just dont remember ever seeing it that often, especially if riceykins is new.

Tubesock, entrance felt really weird to me. Overly forced/jokey. A lot of random questions to people with 0 follow up. And none of the questions seem to really impact his reads. Seems way more confident marv is scum but still voting etellex? I still have to read the nutcracker filter.

Fazers - Weird, his thinking is completely nonsensical. Doesnt appear to actually care about finding scum?
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.


This is weird also, unnecessary buddying up when shape hasnt done anything.

Right now I would be fine lynching any of JAT/tube/faze. Probably JAT #1 unless he actually contributes something. Feels like JAT is around a lot but just commenting on the side as things go on and not actually doing anything. A lot of fake activity.

You really want to be called bad I take it. There have been plenty of hardheaded JAT opinions. Most of the time I do not have strong scumreads on day1 - meta really isn't something you can bring up against me.

Like, for example I made this very very clear:
On May 05 2016 03:10 Mig wrote:
Lynching palmar is pointless really. What exactly do you learn from lynching him? Basically just an entire wasted day. At least force people to take stands and vote someone out who is posting.

And I also was the first to call out Tube for his bad townreads:
On May 05 2016 03:24 Mig wrote:
So I have read tubesock's nutcracker and storm games.

So the questions going nowhere doesnt seem to be really alignment indicative, he did it in both games. But during his mafia game he was a lot quicker to give out his town reads.

Tube's first post as town in storm

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2016 01:24 Tubesock wrote:
Good morning.

Kurumi is my biggest scum read. Seems opportunistic with the Gumdrops push. Damdred was fishing (but not for roles) and it didn't seem Gums was saying Damdred was fishing for that, but Kurumi jumps his ass. Meanwhile Ritoky ACTUALLY fishes for roles yet all Kurumi says is "very vary of Ritoky". The rest of Kurumi's posts seem nitpicky.

Tumble and Shape are forgettable and blending.

I'm going to leave Koshi at null. I'm not liking his "play" but I did like his little outburst of emotion. Although, I find it hard to believe that can't be faked.

As far as town I think my strongest TR's are Superbia, Vivax just below Jat and Rels. Damdred with a town lean.

Ritoky probably is in fact VT.

Slam I think is probably town. I am having trouble seeing the point of breadcrumbing so much if he were mafia. Why not just shut up and blow someone up? I do want to hear his explanation.



Immediately gives a scum read, lists town reads but they are secondary. He never really gives a town list again throughout the game. He also went by his own opinion and voted the guy he had a scum read on.

First post in nutcracker, immediately gives a town read and buddys up to someone. Notice he gives himself an opportunity to bandwagon his lynch target.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2015 09:28 Tubesock wrote:
Hello all, sorry had a long travel couple of days and my hotel internet is pretty terrible.

Anyway, Koshi is the only one acting towny. I think he’s funny and I like his critical eye (Kusgate). I think his alternate lynch on Rels is interesting. Whether Koshi wants to lynch him or just pressure him, I think that benefits town.

I’m thinking about Shapelog. The first half of his filter I can’t help but think he’s just parroting and talking to talk. Then he has to “reread my filter” (#182 pg 10) which I think is super weird unless he’s mafia. He then talks about TT in a scummy way but ends with “null”. If he found it null, why not just say “meh, I don’t see the case” or something? Why the big post?

Sukrit is in some ways like Shapelog. But different somehow too. I personally think Koshi’s post about he’s going to be useless and then a few posts later actually delivers makes Koshi towny more than scummy. Yet, Sukrit appears driven to lynch him because he’s convinced Koshi is mafia. I will think about him more later.

No one else has done anything interesting.



He then follows up by following the bandwagon and voting rels with koshi. And later on making a large post listing his town reads

This game he immediately buddys up with kush, then buddys up to slam (putting slam on multiple town read/ no lynch lists why?) And then immediately hops on slams bandwagon and votes etellex (very similar to how he did in nutcracker as mafia) It appears his strongest mafia read is marv but he hasnt made any attempt to actually lynch him.

I am good with a tubesock lynch

##vote Tubesock


So, I did say exactly the things you point out way before but somehow you claim I haven't contributed anything?
Wtf man.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 20:06 GMT
#549
On May 05 2016 04:58 Mig wrote:
I don't know tubesock. Does he know marv? Has he played with him before? And even if he has, marv isnt some sort of supernatural force, especially when he is barely doing anything. Seems a bit much to call anyone town just for lightly attacking him, especially if they arent even voting or pushing for his lynch.

Well, he has though. And Marv has an uncanny way of lynching anyone he is attacked by day 1, town or scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:06 GMT
#550
1 hour until lynch

Votes way too spread out right now, need to consolidate on a couple candidates. Kush nobody is going to lynch drp/palmar. Pick a real candidate to vote for if you are town.

What do people think of fazer?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:07 GMT
#551
JAT I am not voting for you but you havent even voted yet and there is an hour to go. I expect you to be bulldogging someone. I dont really care if you have thrown out a couple opinions without doing anything to back them up
Moderator
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:07 GMT
#552
@alaka not really. I attack marv all the time d1. he calls me bad and doesn't try to lynch me. I don't know where you are getting this meta from.

@jat those aren't really strong opinions. Palmar thing is a matter of policy, and the tubesock thing was nitpicking obviously unexplained townreads.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:09 GMT
#553
Mig, honestly between tubesock and fazer..eh I coudl lynch any of them. Don't really care atm since I don't have real reads.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:09 GMT
#554
And I just woke up with probably the worst heartburn I ever had so I am in a bad mood already. Saying that I didn't contribute anything when I am one of the only really active players in this game as someone who couldn't even be arsed to play the game until right before eod is really fucking ridiculous.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 20:10 GMT
#555
i guess id rather lynch fazer since he looks like he's going to be hard to read all game.

##vote fazer
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:11 GMT
#556
On May 05 2016 05:07 Mig wrote:
JAT I am not voting for you but you havent even voted yet and there is an hour to go. I expect you to be bulldogging someone. I dont really care if you have thrown out a couple opinions without doing anything to back them up

I made it a fucking point that I do not want to "bulldog" anyone this game on day1. If you don't believe me check my recent games.

On that note where the fuck has marv gone?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:12 GMT
#557
On May 05 2016 05:07 Mig wrote:
JAT I am not voting for you but you havent even voted yet and there is an hour to go. I expect you to be bulldogging someone. I dont really care if you have thrown out a couple opinions without doing anything to back them up

Yeah, voting me would be suicide.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 20:14 GMT
#558
so who are you voting for JAT?
Moderator
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:14 GMT
#559
On May 05 2016 05:06 Mig wrote:
1 hour until lynch

Votes way too spread out right now, need to consolidate on a couple candidates. Kush nobody is going to lynch drp/palmar. Pick a real candidate to vote for if you are town.

What do people think of fazer?

Be very careful about fazer. This guy has a really really hard time posting anything as town. Last game he just straight up refused contributing anything without hard info like flips etc.
So night1 I decided he either starts contributing or dies. He didn't and the vig shot him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 20:14 GMT
#560
On May 05 2016 05:14 Mig wrote:
so who are you voting for JAT?

Currently trying to figure that out. Give me a minute.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 32
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1614
StarCastTV_EN31
INu's Battles
1h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 1m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.