• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6196 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 81 Next
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 18:30 GMT
#521
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:43 GMT
#522
On May 05 2016 03:24 Mig wrote:
So I have read tubesock's nutcracker and storm games.

So the questions going nowhere doesnt seem to be really alignment indicative, he did it in both games. But during his mafia game he was a lot quicker to give out his town reads.

Tube's first post as town in storm

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2016 01:24 Tubesock wrote:
Good morning.

Kurumi is my biggest scum read. Seems opportunistic with the Gumdrops push. Damdred was fishing (but not for roles) and it didn't seem Gums was saying Damdred was fishing for that, but Kurumi jumps his ass. Meanwhile Ritoky ACTUALLY fishes for roles yet all Kurumi says is "very vary of Ritoky". The rest of Kurumi's posts seem nitpicky.

Tumble and Shape are forgettable and blending.

I'm going to leave Koshi at null. I'm not liking his "play" but I did like his little outburst of emotion. Although, I find it hard to believe that can't be faked.

As far as town I think my strongest TR's are Superbia, Vivax just below Jat and Rels. Damdred with a town lean.

Ritoky probably is in fact VT.

Slam I think is probably town. I am having trouble seeing the point of breadcrumbing so much if he were mafia. Why not just shut up and blow someone up? I do want to hear his explanation.



Immediately gives a scum read, lists town reads but they are secondary. He never really gives a town list again throughout the game. He also went by his own opinion and voted the guy he had a scum read on.

First post in nutcracker, immediately gives a town read and buddys up to someone. Notice he gives himself an opportunity to bandwagon his lynch target.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2015 09:28 Tubesock wrote:
Hello all, sorry had a long travel couple of days and my hotel internet is pretty terrible.

Anyway, Koshi is the only one acting towny. I think he’s funny and I like his critical eye (Kusgate). I think his alternate lynch on Rels is interesting. Whether Koshi wants to lynch him or just pressure him, I think that benefits town.

I’m thinking about Shapelog. The first half of his filter I can’t help but think he’s just parroting and talking to talk. Then he has to “reread my filter” (#182 pg 10) which I think is super weird unless he’s mafia. He then talks about TT in a scummy way but ends with “null”. If he found it null, why not just say “meh, I don’t see the case” or something? Why the big post?

Sukrit is in some ways like Shapelog. But different somehow too. I personally think Koshi’s post about he’s going to be useless and then a few posts later actually delivers makes Koshi towny more than scummy. Yet, Sukrit appears driven to lynch him because he’s convinced Koshi is mafia. I will think about him more later.

No one else has done anything interesting.



He then follows up by following the bandwagon and voting rels with koshi. And later on making a large post listing his town reads

This game he immediately buddys up with kush, then buddys up to slam (putting slam on multiple town read/ no lynch lists why?) And then immediately hops on slams bandwagon and votes etellex (very similar to how he did in nutcracker as mafia) It appears his strongest mafia read is marv but he hasnt made any attempt to actually lynch him.

I am good with a tubesock lynch

##vote Tubesock


I am kinda confused.
In nut, and in the post you quoted. He gave both me and Surkit (Onegu) a scum read as well as the town read on Koshi. Yes, it was TR -> SR vs. storm, which was SR -> TR, but idk how tube decides to format his posts makes him mafia.

Also, I can't belief, I even mentioned it, but didn't think about the whole buddy thing. But add later budding me as well to the list (D2 tho)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 18:47 GMT
#523
Mig, is this lynch a lesser evil type deal, or he jumps out at you as really scummy?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:47 GMT
#524
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D

Beat him then,

Also, let me read E-Guy post.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:49 GMT
#525
On May 05 2016 03:28 Etellex wrote:
I've made some observations but I'm very inexperienced so take them with a grain of salt, I suppose, and don't interpret them as accusations.

Faze seems to be jumping around a bit in what our whom he discusses and dropping a lot of conversations.

Mig is either town or very good scum, and from his somewhat pushy and productive tone I'm leaning town.

I am being slapped around again by grammar!

Anyways,

Anyone else you are leaning town/Scum? Even if you are not sure, post a reason of why you think X is Y.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Etellex
Profile Joined April 2016
36 Posts
May 04 2016 18:51 GMT
#526
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D


Thank you for the welcome and explanation. I'm also in a bit of a fragmented schedule so I'm sort of scrambling for any evidence on anyone to base an informed vote off of.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 18:55 GMT
#527
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 05 2016 03:43 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:24 Mig wrote:
So I have read tubesock's nutcracker and storm games.

So the questions going nowhere doesnt seem to be really alignment indicative, he did it in both games. But during his mafia game he was a lot quicker to give out his town reads.

Tube's first post as town in storm

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2016 01:24 Tubesock wrote:
Good morning.

Kurumi is my biggest scum read. Seems opportunistic with the Gumdrops push. Damdred was fishing (but not for roles) and it didn't seem Gums was saying Damdred was fishing for that, but Kurumi jumps his ass. Meanwhile Ritoky ACTUALLY fishes for roles yet all Kurumi says is "very vary of Ritoky". The rest of Kurumi's posts seem nitpicky.

Tumble and Shape are forgettable and blending.

I'm going to leave Koshi at null. I'm not liking his "play" but I did like his little outburst of emotion. Although, I find it hard to believe that can't be faked.

As far as town I think my strongest TR's are Superbia, Vivax just below Jat and Rels. Damdred with a town lean.

Ritoky probably is in fact VT.

Slam I think is probably town. I am having trouble seeing the point of breadcrumbing so much if he were mafia. Why not just shut up and blow someone up? I do want to hear his explanation.



Immediately gives a scum read, lists town reads but they are secondary. He never really gives a town list again throughout the game. He also went by his own opinion and voted the guy he had a scum read on.

First post in nutcracker, immediately gives a town read and buddys up to someone. Notice he gives himself an opportunity to bandwagon his lynch target.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2015 09:28 Tubesock wrote:
Hello all, sorry had a long travel couple of days and my hotel internet is pretty terrible.

Anyway, Koshi is the only one acting towny. I think he’s funny and I like his critical eye (Kusgate). I think his alternate lynch on Rels is interesting. Whether Koshi wants to lynch him or just pressure him, I think that benefits town.

I’m thinking about Shapelog. The first half of his filter I can’t help but think he’s just parroting and talking to talk. Then he has to “reread my filter” (#182 pg 10) which I think is super weird unless he’s mafia. He then talks about TT in a scummy way but ends with “null”. If he found it null, why not just say “meh, I don’t see the case” or something? Why the big post?

Sukrit is in some ways like Shapelog. But different somehow too. I personally think Koshi’s post about he’s going to be useless and then a few posts later actually delivers makes Koshi towny more than scummy. Yet, Sukrit appears driven to lynch him because he’s convinced Koshi is mafia. I will think about him more later.

No one else has done anything interesting.



He then follows up by following the bandwagon and voting rels with koshi. And later on making a large post listing his town reads

This game he immediately buddys up with kush, then buddys up to slam (putting slam on multiple town read/ no lynch lists why?) And then immediately hops on slams bandwagon and votes etellex (very similar to how he did in nutcracker as mafia) It appears his strongest mafia read is marv but he hasnt made any attempt to actually lynch him.

I am good with a tubesock lynch

##vote Tubesock


I am kinda confused.
In nut, and in the post you quoted. He gave both me and Surkit (Onegu) a scum read as well as the town read on Koshi. Yes, it was TR -> SR vs. storm, which was SR -> TR, but idk how tube decides to format his posts makes him mafia.

Also, I can't belief, I even mentioned it, but didn't think about the whole buddy thing. But add later budding me as well to the list (D2 tho)


Format thing is definitely much lesser, but if you look at how he formatted his town list as mafia it is the same way he formatted it here and different than when he formatted it in his town game. Obviously this is pretty minor though. The buddying thing is a lot stronger. As town he formed his own read and went with it, as mafia he just named a town read and bandwagoned which is what he is doing this game.

Kush- its day 1 obviously no read is 100% but I think the case against tube is stronger than anything anyone else has.
Moderator
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 18:57 GMT
#528
man it's hard to make good cases against a palmar drp scumteam.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 18:57 GMT
#529
At least with tube, my gut reaction to how he started in the thread was weird/off and then looking through his past games there are some similarities to his mafia game.

My other option is like JAT who isnt being the JAT town I know but maybe hes sick etc. I would lynch him over a random but there is more pointing against tube I think.

Kush you think tube is town right? Why?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 19:00 GMT
#530
I would probably move fazers above JAT actually on the list of people I would like to lynch. Fazers you come in and comment on nothing besides making an excuse for your activity.

What do you think about my post? Do you still want to lynch me after I have posted? Assuming you are going to move your vote who are you voting for instead?
Moderator
Etellex
Profile Joined April 2016
36 Posts
May 04 2016 19:00 GMT
#531
On May 05 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:28 Etellex wrote:
I've made some observations but I'm very inexperienced so take them with a grain of salt, I suppose, and don't interpret them as accusations.

Faze seems to be jumping around a bit in what our whom he discusses and dropping a lot of conversations.

Mig is either town or very good scum, and from his somewhat pushy and productive tone I'm leaning town.

I am being slapped around again by grammar!

Anyways,

Anyone else you are leaning town/Scum? Even if you are not sure, post a reason of why you think X is Y.


Kush is posting a lot but not making any significant points, almost in a distracting manner. Not enough to warrant a vote on its own but Kush is definitely my top suspect.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 19:02 GMT
#532
On May 05 2016 03:57 Mig wrote:
At least with tube, my gut reaction to how he started in the thread was weird/off and then looking through his past games there are some similarities to his mafia game.

My other option is like JAT who isnt being the JAT town I know but maybe hes sick etc. I would lynch him over a random but there is more pointing against tube I think.

Kush you think tube is town right? Why?

He's got decent points against Marv.
I find the ease with which he votes townie.

Not voting Marv is understandable since that's not a realistic lynch.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 19:04 GMT
#533
Assuming Palmar isnt going to get lynched today who are you going to vote for kush?
Moderator
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 19:06 GMT
#534
Dr P
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 19:06 GMT
#535
zzzzzzzzzz
Moderator
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 19:18 GMT
#536
i like boring day 1s
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 04 2016 19:19 GMT
#537
Day 1 Votecount

Tubesock (2): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig
Palmar (1): nnn_thekushmountains
Etellex (1): Alakaslam, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins

Not Voting (6): Etellex, DrParnassus, justanothertownie, Palmar, Alakaslam, Shapelog


Day 1 ends Wednesday, May 04 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 19:39 GMT
#538
This is probably going to be my last post of Day 1 since I'm a bit busy at work and won't get home till after eod. I think Ricey is still mafia, I hope you all BW me and then we lynch him and then he's mafia and then I crowd surf to victory tyvm have a good day
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 19:42 GMT
#539
On May 05 2016 01:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
wahtever i dont want to argue about this with you. I do want to consolidate on someone sensible so we can maximize our chances to get a claim.

This is really red
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 19:44 GMT
#540
On May 05 2016 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 01:38 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 05 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 01:34 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 05 2016 01:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Then why would you ever ever ever lynch someone who is afk if that is your way to proceed? Are you dense?

well that's separate matter.
ideally we lynch someone afk who shows up before eod to claim.

No, no it is not a separate matter at all. We are in the real world remember? There is only one lynch and getting someone to claim and lynching an afk are mutually exclusive.

lynching someone who is going to be a potential mislynch down the line is more important than getting a claim.
so I see it as just one priority outweighing the other.

You are just pulling shit out of your ass. Your argumentation for the last minutes was the dumbest shit I had to read in ages.

To the point of being pro-scum in a way he knows better than

##Vote: nnnthekushmountains until I see a reason not to
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 495
ProTech169
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins536
Counter-Strike
fl0m4322
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1780
FrodaN817
B2W.Neo488
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21197
Other Games
• Shiphtur1076
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 14m
Patches Events
19h 14m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.