• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9532 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 81 Next
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 21:21 GMT
#641
what a nightmare, tubesock don't gg when there is time left in the day......
Moderator
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 21:22 GMT
#642
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 21:23 GMT
#643
That sucks balls.

Second time that guy got lynched D1 as town.

I am about to post a game, so I am going to be AFK for a bit while I write up OP. BRB
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 21:24 GMT
#644
It sucks. But at least he was only a VT I seriously thought he might be a role for a second.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 21:26 GMT
#645
Going back to sleep now.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 21:29 GMT
#646
lol that was terrible
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 21:45 GMT
#647
On May 05 2016 06:29 Killing wrote:
lol that was terrible

Every time we don't lynch scum is terrible?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 21:51 GMT
#648
On May 05 2016 06:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 06:29 Killing wrote:
lol that was terrible

Every time we don't lynch scum is terrible?


I mean I skipped through all the accusations on him because I thought he was townie so it seemed pretty terrible from my pov
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 04 2016 22:07 GMT
#649
awkward

kinda forgot to come back to this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 04 2016 22:08 GMT
#650
i'm however many pages behind and busy right now, so i'll catch up tomorrow
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 04 2016 22:12 GMT
#651
Guys on the brightside, now I probably wont get shot tonight. Which means I get at least 1 more day where I can yell at people and fight with JAT. It'll be a treat!
Moderator
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 23:48 GMT
#652
On May 05 2016 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
We should really lynch etellex instead of tube if kush is right.


i was gonna jump on jat so hard for this if we lynched etellex and he flipped town.
I was gonna be like "wow jat REALLY didn't want to lynch tube."
"Since when does JAT care what I think?"
jat+tube scumteam.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 07:59 GMT
#653
hmm well Etellex I'd really like to hear your reasoning between backing off Kush and voting for Tube. Especially just jumping on Mig's case without much/any reasoning from yourself. Basically just connect the dots between saying Kush was your top scum read and then saying you have no relevant information to post and voting Tubesock.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 10:23 GMT
#654
Hey sorry about not voting. If it helps I would not have had a good reason to vote anyone and probably would've just sheeped someone who looks like he's trying, because I'm way behind.
Computer says mafia
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 10:45 GMT
#655
On May 05 2016 19:23 Palmar wrote:
Hey sorry about not voting. If it helps I would not have had a good reason to vote anyone and probably would've just sheeped someone who looks like he's trying, because I'm way behind.

The lurk strat is strong.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 05 2016 10:47 GMT
#656
On May 05 2016 16:59 RiceyKins wrote:
hmm well Etellex I'd really like to hear your reasoning between backing off Kush and voting for Tube. Especially just jumping on Mig's case without much/any reasoning from yourself. Basically just connect the dots between saying Kush was your top scum read and then saying you have no relevant information to post and voting Tubesock.

Why would etellex vote me at eod if I wasn't a realistic lynch?
Everyone should have been voting tube or etellex.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 10:50 GMT
#657
I want to know how he worked through his decisions. So far we have no idea what he thinks about anything. Not even why he actually voted for Tube. He hadn't said a word about Tube all game or anybody really under the guise of having nothing to add to the conversation which is BS. I want to know why he didn't try to push you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 10:51 GMT
#658
On May 05 2016 19:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 19:23 Palmar wrote:
Hey sorry about not voting. If it helps I would not have had a good reason to vote anyone and probably would've just sheeped someone who looks like he's trying, because I'm way behind.

The lurk strat is strong.

I don't lurk as mafia. You know that I take special pride in not fucking my team over when I'm mafia. I genuinely got pulled into some ridiculous overtime work this weekend and until yesterday.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 10:54 GMT
#659
I don't really think Etellex sounds like mafia, at least if he's being genuine about his complete lack of experience.

I mean, he might be, of course, but if we take everything he says at face value then he kinda maybe sounds like not mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 05 2016 10:56 GMT
#660
it's unlikely he posts that post about being inexperienced and then proceeds to give two reads that at least look like he thought about them as a rookie mafia.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason109
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 160
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5084
JimRising 651
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8761
FrodaN3188
KnowMe213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
23m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 23m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.