• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

[M][Cap] Tortoise Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 17 2016 17:22 GMT
#27
/in
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 19 2016 23:00 GMT
#85
Huzzah, town this time.

It amuses me to see you all worried at the cap. To you it is a limit to be minded. To me it is a aspiration . You are all merely adopting low activity for a game. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see spam till I was nearly a man and by then it was naught to me but fluff.

-
Gumshoe is overplaying the jokes with Koshi and Damdred.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 19 2016 23:11 GMT
#87
You expressed an opinion about Plynching and then joke-scummed Damdred. The opinion has nothing to do with Damdred, he just prompted it.

Gum asked Damd to give him a reason to think HTS was more likely to be scum for real. Then, after his question is blown off with another joke, goes back to a joking tone and vote. It is the shift from a pressuring tone back to a joking tone for no reason that caught my eye.

Long explanation for a small feeling, but whatever.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 21 2016 04:20 GMT
#214
Caught up. I'll filter dive tomorrow to really start sorting people before the deadline.

HtS is my top town read. I really liked how she pursued her scumleans on LS and TW. She kept talking to them. She wasn't trying to convince them that they were scum, but she was trying to get more information out of them. Implies to me that she cares more about solving than displaying her stances.

Shape is the person I'm most suspicious of, doesn't seem to be doing much and his posts are overly self-conscious, especially for someone that hasn't been seriously pressured yet.

I'm a little worried about Damdred. He was very quick to help Koshi against HtS and seemed like he dropped the pressure as soon as Koshi(who I'm leaning town on) wasn't leading the charge anymore.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 21 2016 04:27 GMT
#215
Actually, I want to revise what I said about Shape. It isn't so much that he is self-conscious. It is more that he is just talking about himself a lot, even after the beginning posts.

Filtering LS to see if I want to sheep HtS.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 21 2016 04:40 GMT
#216
I can see the scumminess in his reaction to HtS and in his opening. However,

@LS - What is your read on TT? You went out of your way to defend TW after TT's voting post. Do you have a better reason to scum HtS other than she is pushing you and is capable of a high-effort scum game?
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 21 2016 21:55 GMT
#312
@koshi, Shape talking about himself a bunch while not being productive is indicative of a scum mindset. It implies that he is worried about how the thread is perceiving him, which is more likely to come from scum.

@the rest of you, Shape's read on me is seriously suspicious:
On April 22 2016 01:10 Shapelog wrote:

DYH: Nothing I am seeing is making think he is town or scum. The sheeping thing caught my eye, but makes sense if HTS is his top town read. Would like to see more out of him. Also his opinion on LS, since LS is the main one pushing Sky, his top town read.

I had just put suspicion on him, my doing so became a point of contention between HtS and Koshi(his top town read). He glazes over my pressure. His entire list post is yelling, "your right DYH, I'm going to fix what you just attacked me for". Which would be all well and good, but then I wouldn't be null to him. I would be scum pushing a bad wagon or I would be misguided town that should be reasoned with.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 21 2016 22:00 GMT
#317
@HtS - I agree with your points against LS. However, the green flag in his play is his defending of TW against TT. I am struggling to see scum not defend themselves or find some new scummy things to push and instead defend a townread against apparently another townread. I could consolidate on LS, but I'm uncertain enough that he isn't my top lynch priority.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 21 2016 22:28 GMT
#382
There is something wrong here, either in my reads or in this wagon. Top scum is voting with top town on someone I considered nullish.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 21 2016 22:38 GMT
#402
Hmmm, expect a WoT from me before this night is out. I have a lot of rereading to do.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 22 2016 22:28 GMT
#458
Shape - We'll be getting into this more today, but my original reasons for voting him are still good and he is likely scum.

Koshi - I want to say Koshi's active and aggressive style is town. But he jumped up and down on me for valid points against Shape. He jumped up and down on HtS for the null read of FF while ignoring things I thought pointed to her being town. I don't think we get into the EoD we had without at least 1 scum in the movers and shakers. (Koshi, HtS, Damd, and maybe TT) Koshi pushed the lynch of 2 town for sure and probably 3. He is attacking town, leading lynches on town and after being proven wrong on FF he still wants to off HtS instead of stepping back and reassessing. Thinking he could be scum.

HTS - She seems focused and productive. I like the way she pursued her scumreads on LS and TW early. She isn't getting mad at all the pressure thrown her way, trying to talk to people. Last time I caught her as scum she used her higher activity to spread suspicion on lots of the town and then letting others take up her ideas and run with them. She isn't doing that here. Only her EoD vote leaves doubt for me. According to NM HtS voting off her main targets to lynch someone scumming her is a big tell. I'm still going with my gut and thinking she is town.

Fid - I'm pretty familiar with Fid's scum game. I don't think this is it. Scum fid would be even less active than he has been here. He wouldn't be shying away from getting into it with LS like we are seeing here. The well-documented troubles that Fid has with LS would be a great excuse to fake activity without producing content. I also don't think we would see that drunk post from scum Fid.

SL - I'm putting off making a decision on him. I don't have strong feelings either way and he promised more activity today.

Damdred - Cautiously optimistic.

Gumshoe - Cautiously optimistic.

LS - dunno

TW, GB, TT havent gotten to yet
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 22 2016 22:31 GMT
#462
Huzzah!
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 23 2016 23:49 GMT
#567
Hey guys, this is/has been a very busy Sat. for me. I'm going to get back into it tomorrow.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 19:56 GMT
#587
I get the reasons why gum is a good lynch, I agree with them, but I would rather lynch Koshi.

+ Show Spoiler [GB's case] +
On April 24 2016 06:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
I have no real reasons to think he is mafia except for the fact he is not really town and there is no real townie anything coming from him. Which I had 2 games ago when he was town. And didn't have when he was mafia. He just looks town by game events when he is mafia. And is town by his posting when he is town.


Well, you can't really tell someone is town by his way of posting when you're playing a post-restricted game. You're basically said he looks town by game events and that makes him mafia (so, meta-read). But you've just posted this:

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Shape

Underwhelming. I am also thinking people are pretty townie.


So what is the real reason you're voting Shape? Is that because he looks underwhelming or because of that bad meta?

Also, you said you're also voting Shape because people are pretty townie to you. So how am I "meh"? Why are you not willing to vote me? Isn't "meh" basically "underwhelming"?
Which means there are more underwhelming people in the game by your own standards. So why going against Shapelog, who actually posted a lot Day1?
By normal standards, I am kinda underwhelming this game based on my inactivity (and I'm inactive because I've been busy), DYH is also underwhelming. Why are you not talking about them? Why didn't you lynch SL who was pretty much underwhelming day1? Why did you pressured people asking them "why aren't you voting SL"?

Also, are you sure you find people townie? :

Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 21:33 Koshi wrote:
Man looking at this vote count this looks pretty bad for me. Sicklucker was not lynched due to these people:

2316, or 14m to EoD - gumshoe effectively hammers FF

Fecalfeast (4) - Tumblewood, Koshi, Damdred, gumshoe
Sicklucker (3) - FecalFeast, Damdred, Shapelog, Half the Sky, gumshoe
LightningStrike (1) - Half the Sky, GlowingBear
Half the Sky (1) - LightningStrike
Tumblewood (1) - Tictock
Koshi (1) - sicklucker
Gumshoe (1) - Fidei86
TicTock (0) - Gumshoe
Shapelog (1) - DoYouHas
DoYouHas (0) - Koshi, Tumblewood

2327, or 3m to EoD - Town pile on FF

Fecalfeast (6) - Tumblewood, Koshi, Damdred, gumshoe, Half the Sky, Shapelog
Half the Sky (2) - LightningStrike, sicklucker
Sicklucker (1) - FecalFeast, Damdred, Shapelog, Half the Sky, gumshoe
LightningStrike (1) - Half the Sky, GlowingBear
Tumblewood (1) - Tictock
Gumshoe (1) - Fidei86
TicTock (0) - Gumshoe
Shapelog (1) - DoYouHas
Damdred (1) - Fecalfeast
DoYouHas (0) - Koshi, Tumblewood
Koshi (0) - sicklucker


now with tumble town and me being town that looks somewhat really bad for gum.

I can't think for shit atm so I will just wait till I got some time to look into this. I guess I got to look into gum (which I found really fishy early, not the same as how he opened in the numbered game but he tried to look the same, which makes it suspicious). And then I got to look into hts and see if she was setting up this tumble ml. Would be impressive.


So if gumshoe is looking bad... how are you townreading everyone? Why aren't you pressuring/voting gumshoe WHO IS LOOKING BAD instead of simply voting Shapelog who has been UNDERWHELMING?

See, Koshi, your thought process isn't clear. It looks like you throw thoughts out of the blue without any kind of consistency. You're following your own agenda. That's why I think you're mafia.


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 23 2016 07:28 DoYouHas wrote:

Koshi - I want to say Koshi's active and aggressive style is town. But he jumped up and down on me for valid points against Shape. He jumped up and down on HtS for the null read of FF while ignoring things I thought pointed to her being town. I don't think we get into the EoD we had without at least 1 scum in the movers and shakers. (Koshi, HtS, Damd, and maybe TT) Koshi pushed the lynch of 2 town for sure and probably 3. He is attacking town, leading lynches on town and after being proven wrong on FF he still wants to off HtS instead of stepping back and reassessing. Thinking he could be scum.


Koshi led the wagon off of SL, attacks town all of day 1, and is very inconsistent day 2. He is pushing a scum agenda.

##Vote: Koshi
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 19:58 GMT
#588
@HtS - I agree that Shape's vote makes him less likely mafia.

GB is solidly in the town column for me after his case on Koshi.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 20:06 GMT
#594
On April 25 2016 05:00 gumshoe wrote:
I'll consent to lynching fedie or gb, otherwise it's better to just kill me (the scummiest townie) cause I don't see a red flip coming from anyone else.


You just listed two people I think are town. Aggression is not exclusively a townie trait and it doesn't make Koshi town.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 20:08 GMT
#595
But whatever, I'm not going to defend you. I just think you are less likely to flip scum than someone actually pushing an anti-town agenda.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 20:15 GMT
#597
@HtS - Why don't you agree with me on Fid. What are you seeing in his play that is scummy that I am not? The only mark I have against him is that he drops off hard as scum and he hasn't posted much recently.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 20:24 GMT
#599
@LS, I would very much like to hear your opinions on Koshi, GB, and HtS.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 20:29 GMT
#603
On April 25 2016 05:24 Fidei86 wrote:
There are lots of other points against me - #1 is I have no f'ing idea who I want to vote this evening. Activity could be a thing - I have tons of OGI excuses, but I know those don't carry any weight.

Does it seem likely that scum gumshoe calls the wagon on Koshi dumpster, when that's the only other one going?


Any reasoning we can have around gum is WIFOMed all to hell. As soon as anyone asks to be lynched they are playing against their win condition. All that is left is whether or not town will do it more often than scum.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 20:41 GMT
#610
On April 25 2016 05:36 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:29 DoYouHas wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:24 Fidei86 wrote:
There are lots of other points against me - #1 is I have no f'ing idea who I want to vote this evening. Activity could be a thing - I have tons of OGI excuses, but I know those don't carry any weight.

Does it seem likely that scum gumshoe calls the wagon on Koshi dumpster, when that's the only other one going?


Any reasoning we can have around gum is WIFOMed all to hell. As soon as anyone asks to be lynched they are playing against their win condition. All that is left is whether or not town will do it more often than scum.


My win condition is for all of scum to die before all of town. There's no rule that states that not getting lynched is my part of my win con, my death may very well benefit town and we still have 2 mislynches even if I die.


I don't agree with you. But I like this response.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 20:49 GMT
#616
On April 25 2016 05:45 Half the Sky wrote:
19/40

Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:15 DoYouHas wrote:
@HtS - Why don't you agree with me on Fid. What are you seeing in his play that is scummy that I am not? The only mark I have against him is that he drops off hard as scum and he hasn't posted much recently.


I was trying to figure out his general direction on who he's trying to lynch, besides his dropping off, I'm not clear on whether he's waiting to pick up on a lynch like SL or what....beginning of day 2, his approaches were all over the shop. If you look at page 2 of his filter he doesn't have a clear direction which makes me question whether he's a low activity mafia. Now I see he's trying to figure the game out but at the time I wasn't clear.

On the other hand, you also have Shapelog who hasn't posted hardly dick all this cycle either.


This is what is eating at me. I was convinced Shape was scum. The sl flip made that less likely. I don't want to drop him from my suspect list, especially since he hasn't said a word for a while, but I don't see him being scum with Koshi.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 21:06 GMT
#625
On April 25 2016 05:56 Half the Sky wrote:
20/40

Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:49 DoYouHas wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:45 Half the Sky wrote:
19/40

On April 25 2016 05:15 DoYouHas wrote:
@HtS - Why don't you agree with me on Fid. What are you seeing in his play that is scummy that I am not? The only mark I have against him is that he drops off hard as scum and he hasn't posted much recently.


I was trying to figure out his general direction on who he's trying to lynch, besides his dropping off, I'm not clear on whether he's waiting to pick up on a lynch like SL or what....beginning of day 2, his approaches were all over the shop. If you look at page 2 of his filter he doesn't have a clear direction which makes me question whether he's a low activity mafia. Now I see he's trying to figure the game out but at the time I wasn't clear.

On the other hand, you also have Shapelog who hasn't posted hardly dick all this cycle either.


This is what is eating at me. I was convinced Shape was scum. The sl flip made that less likely. I don't want to drop him from my suspect list, especially since he hasn't said a word for a while, but I don't see him being scum with Koshi.


Lord this is a good point. I might have to start using a spreadsheet at this rate.

The main thing that troubles me about you tbh is you have said a lot about Shape and Koshi (and exclusively Shape most of the game), but little on some of the others save that one list post. If you are town and you are wrong on either one of them, you are effectively giving Tictock, GB, even LS (from your latest perspective) a free pass.

If you are mafia, you are doing a good job of just staying out of suspicion and keeping attention off the right people.


I have been giving TT a free pass unfortunately. He just hasn't drawn my attention much. LS confuses me at the moment, which is why I asked him those questions. He isn't comfortable with a gum lynch, he leans town on GB, he leans town on Koshi, he leans town on you. There is a lack of evolving reads around some of the most polarizing players in the game ATM.

I just think you are wrong on GB, though I'm giving your and gum's points a harder look to see if I can justify my read against them.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 21:52 GMT
#654
Guys, I got an invite to play some league with friends I haven't talked to in a long time. I'm off through deadline. Lynch Koshi.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 24 2016 22:34 GMT
#726
GG
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 03 2016 22:36 GMT
#1237
We were completely out of control of the thread most of the game. Our only hope was position well and pray the town couldn't work together and would implode. Which is exactly what they did.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 04 2016 00:04 GMT
#1278
For me it was The Game. I got so disheartened that I didn't play for like 3 years. Eventually I got the itch to solve games again, though I suppose I could have just as easily kept on doing other stuff.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 04 2016 21:22 GMT
#1303
On May 04 2016 22:25 NocturneMage wrote:
someone said in qt koshi pissed off too many people to be an effective player. IDK about that. I can see that going both ways.


That was me and let me explain it a little further, because I think I'm the minority opinion here.

Koshi had a very aggressive style right from the start, which is fine and can work well (although not my style as I have a much easier time being combative as scum than being productive). However, he did jump up and down on people for things that didn't make them mafia and spent a lot of posts calling people and their play bad/stupid. This doesn't do anything beneficial and in fact tends to cause other townies to dig their heals in and stick to their own thoughts even more. This was very clearly evidenced in the fact that while Koshi was generally townread and in no risk of being lynched the last 3 days, practically nobody worked with him, instead followed their own analysis. Instead of building a towncircle Koshi just attacked people who should have been on his side and he paid for it when nobody listened to him.

Being right is great but doesn't matter if you can't convince others. Being a townie is 1/3 looking townie, 1/3 solving and being right, and 1/3 coalition building. Koshi was 2/3rds of a great town player this game.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft375
CranKy Ducklings1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft375
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever689
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde136
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
12h 5m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.