• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5817 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 18:20 GMT
#3301
ya I wouldnt worry about it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 18:51 GMT
#3302
COME ON
POST SOMETHING
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 18:56 GMT
#3303
gonna get some diner, see you after that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 18:58 GMT
#3304
i really wish final 3 was majority lynch where votes are locked in
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 19:01 GMT
#3305
like the super claim onto tumble is not strong enough the more I thought about it too many variables.

Super could be tilted
Hes the roleblocker
He could be cocky that gb will be lynched
They both ended up voting together in the end . if they didnt tumble was certainly lynched.. I dont think supers reads linepu with his eod vote. it shoulda been on tumble. I think they were just bussing each other for flip cred and saw an opening to both live.

Its still so bad what super did but when he was how weak his scum team was he might have felt the need to do something weird...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 19:03 GMT
#3306
On April 17 2016 06:52 Superbia wrote:
TW literally slipped on me being town. Don't tell me you guys want to shennanie. -_-


theres also this made up slip by super. Literally made up. almost like he expects tumble to flip mafia...? hum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 19:06 GMT
#3307
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..


So he hard reads tw scum but votes gb over him.

The only mentions of gb in supers entire filter is one soft town read and one soft scum read. Like his reads and votes just dont match up


ya im sold lock it in. tumble you didnt play bad but you stopped playing.. tbh super and onegu spewed you more then anything
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 19:11 GMT
#3308
also super votes with palmar his other scum read. Its just so bad if there not partners
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 19:59 GMT
#3309
Funny how you focus more on his interactions with his partners and I focus more on his actual gameplay
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 20:31 GMT
#3310
well you didnt really bring up any reasons recently that were good or never said imo. I had to dig. hes a self proclaimed lynch bait. I dont think its great to read him on just his content
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 20:32 GMT
#3311
and its day 9 there is plenty of spew to be found, and i found it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 20:39 GMT
#3312
Yeah you love that stuff p: but think about it from his POV. Even if you personally don't think it's alignment indicative, he slipped D1 by inventing a reason for a post that didn't exist. He was pressured all game since D1 because of that. Of course he will start to be inactive at some point, playing scum is hard, playing scum that is at risk of being lynched from D1 to LYLO is even harder.
And this is a pretty good thing too even though nobody talked about it:
On May 02 2016 00:19 Rels wrote:
2. His activity pattern is scum indicative

Basically, he is very inactive lately. He has dropped off since the start of the game, which is something a lot of scum do. He only posts when he needs to. Example:
- during D4, his partner Onegu was lynched. He didn't post anything in the thread during the first 30 hours, but he ninja voted Onegu a few hours after the day start with no reasonning. Quotes:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 06:03 Tumblewood wrote:
but speaking of not playing the game i'm going to be gone until several hours after flips

His post before the start of D4.
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 14:38 Tumblewood wrote:
##vote: onegu

Ninja vote.
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 11:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 08:51 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 04:45 ritoky wrote:
Day 3 Vote Count


Justanotherscummer: (5) Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, Tumblewood, sicklucker, justanothertownie, gumshoe, Onegu
Rels: (0) sicklucker
Onegu: (0) gumshoe
Gumshoe: (0) Onegu
Tumblewood: (3) Rels, Justanotherscummer, Onegu

Not voting: (0)



Currently Justanotherscummer is set to be lynched
until deadline.




this is super interesting and once again points to onegu being mafia. First hes on jas to secure the mislynch. But then when he sees jas is lynched without him he switches to tumble.

Now this could be to distance like shape likes to do or set up the next mislynch. But its pretty suspicous how onegus never on a mislynch this game. his vote for jas and then his switch to tumble WERE WITHIN A MINUTE. Thats pretty fucking damning tbh. What kind of town votes both wagons within 1 minute of each other with no explination? the only reasonable explanation is what I just came up with. He did it to set up the next day as scum

Onegu did have an explanation though... kinda. This is when he voted Shape:
On April 23 2016 04:28 Onegu wrote:
I think I would rather kill Tumble here. Sheeping Rsoul seems like a plan... Shape has looked ok in these last few posts...

##Unvote

##Vote: JustanotherScummer

and then someone immediately points out that that makes no sense
On April 23 2016 04:29 Onegu wrote:
##Unvote

##Vote: Tumble


Yeah oops

On April 23 2016 04:30 Onegu wrote:
Brainfart

so the real weird thing is that his thought process was disconnected between his read and his vote. you know, the worst guide to mafia I ever read had freudian slips as a scumtell... Onegu may be the only validation for that.

His first D4 post.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 20:45 GMT
#3313
yes I did consider that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 20:46 GMT
#3314
it just annoys me that he could have concended but I did raise enough doubt that i might do something dumb
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 20:48 GMT
#3315
Yeah, that's the same reason explaining why you are still alive and JAT died. You were maybe OK to lynch me over him for a long time until recently.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 21:28 GMT
#3316
is it just me or was this game way to long. ff can you give us 30 minutes of are life back? plzplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:33 GMT
#3317
I have neither the time nor the energy + Show Spoiler +
nor the town cred
to oppose this lynch. This would have been a very salvageable game, but I have too many commitments to dedicate much time to mafia right now.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:35 GMT
#3318
Which means instead I use this as an opportunity to spam and complain and try to spew myself town one last time
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:35 GMT
#3319
Oh yeah I thought you were pumped and was happy to fight
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:40 GMT
#3320
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

On May 02 2016 01:37 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 01:17 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 01:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On May 01 2016 17:27 sicklucker wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.


? im done playing dude im probably not gonna log on till 1 hour till vote to humor you..

You had fucking 90 hours

shit
On May 01 2016 18:55 Rels wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

You're basically admitting you were fake AFK for 60 hours and only posted when you see you had a chance to not get lynched.

no
i'm never fake afk, just didn't expect anything much to happen yesterday or the day before, because come on there are three people in this game what's going to happen in the first 60 hours that couldn't happen in the last 12

Why did you say "knowing it really matters" then ? Beucase it sounds like you thought it was worthless to post before, and after SL had a lot of posts on me being scum it mattered actually

I have a really hard time getting motivation to play mafia when I'm not really fighting, and before I saw that I had some real support I didn't think it was much of a fight, just thrashing and flailing until I died.
Also I was not sitting in thread until I saw SL posting, I was really gone.

^
TBF I do the same as scum. I'm like "yeah I can't do anything right now but I'll be there in XXX hour / days / minutes", then the time comes and I have no motivation to post BS stuff.
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur523
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 22m
Patches Events
10h 22m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.