• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7406 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 167

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 178 Next
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:41 GMT
#3321
I kinda apologize to the town for not being townie like I should, but I also wish that town didn't always go for the path of least resistance. Like, this LyLo was largely decided by my activity and not by game logic. We shenannied GB for being AFK. We killed Shape for trying to do his best with an inconvenient schedule. Scum is almost never obvious but we keep acting like the obvious / easiest guy must be the one. Blah, it probably promotes better townplay, but there will always be scrubs and right now I'm a permanent path of least resistance and it sucks.
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:44 GMT
#3322
On May 02 2016 06:41 Tumblewood wrote:
I kinda apologize to the town for not being townie like I should, but I also wish that town didn't always go for the path of least resistance. Like, this LyLo was largely decided by my activity and not by game logic. We shenannied GB for being AFK. We killed Shape for trying to do his best with an inconvenient schedule. Scum is almost never obvious but we keep acting like the obvious / easiest guy must be the one. Blah, it probably promotes better townplay, but there will always be scrubs and right now I'm a permanent path of least resistance and it sucks.

Martyring is easier than solving the game right ? ^^ Pretty ironic when you have 0 post about who is scum today. You haven't even voted.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:45 GMT
#3323
On May 02 2016 06:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 01:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On May 02 2016 01:17 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 01:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On May 01 2016 17:27 sicklucker wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.


? im done playing dude im probably not gonna log on till 1 hour till vote to humor you..

You had fucking 90 hours

shit
On May 01 2016 18:55 Rels wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

You're basically admitting you were fake AFK for 60 hours and only posted when you see you had a chance to not get lynched.

no
i'm never fake afk, just didn't expect anything much to happen yesterday or the day before, because come on there are three people in this game what's going to happen in the first 60 hours that couldn't happen in the last 12

Why did you say "knowing it really matters" then ? Beucase it sounds like you thought it was worthless to post before, and after SL had a lot of posts on me being scum it mattered actually

I have a really hard time getting motivation to play mafia when I'm not really fighting, and before I saw that I had some real support I didn't think it was much of a fight, just thrashing and flailing until I died.
Also I was not sitting in thread until I saw SL posting, I was really gone.

^
TBF I do the same as scum. I'm like "yeah I can't do anything right now but I'll be there in XXX hour / days / minutes", then the time comes and I have no motivation to post BS stuff.

Thanks for doing your best to lock the lynch in Rels, I really appreciate it
BTW this is a town trait too
It's also really tough to make a scumcase on anyone else because at least all their actions are defensible (and post-game we can both admit that it's not because you're both town). I really wish I could go back in time to 2 minutes before D1 deadline and punch myself in the face.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:47 GMT
#3324
On May 02 2016 06:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 06:41 Tumblewood wrote:
I kinda apologize to the town for not being townie like I should, but I also wish that town didn't always go for the path of least resistance. Like, this LyLo was largely decided by my activity and not by game logic. We shenannied GB for being AFK. We killed Shape for trying to do his best with an inconvenient schedule. Scum is almost never obvious but we keep acting like the obvious / easiest guy must be the one. Blah, it probably promotes better townplay, but there will always be scrubs and right now I'm a permanent path of least resistance and it sucks.

Martyring is easier than solving the game right ? ^^ Pretty ironic when you have 0 post about who is scum today. You haven't even voted.

WOW DAE TUMBLE ISN'T TRYING IN LYLO? GUYS I SMELL AN EASY LYNCH
The game is solved, for me. I have 15 minutes, no motivation, and no audience to actually convince anyone that I'm town because the writing's on the wall.
I will concede that you are a pernicious person to case
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:48 GMT
#3325
bro I'm sorry but if you're town we 100% deserve to lose. You have done nothing for maybe 80 hours.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:49 GMT
#3326
Rels, you don't have to try and shut down my martyring. In a million years it's not convincing SL. Just AFK and the game ends the same.
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:49 GMT
#3327
On May 02 2016 06:47 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 06:44 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 06:41 Tumblewood wrote:
I kinda apologize to the town for not being townie like I should, but I also wish that town didn't always go for the path of least resistance. Like, this LyLo was largely decided by my activity and not by game logic. We shenannied GB for being AFK. We killed Shape for trying to do his best with an inconvenient schedule. Scum is almost never obvious but we keep acting like the obvious / easiest guy must be the one. Blah, it probably promotes better townplay, but there will always be scrubs and right now I'm a permanent path of least resistance and it sucks.

Martyring is easier than solving the game right ? ^^ Pretty ironic when you have 0 post about who is scum today. You haven't even voted.

WOW DAE TUMBLE ISN'T TRYING IN LYLO? GUYS I SMELL AN EASY LYNCH
The game is solved, for me. I have 15 minutes, no motivation, and no audience to actually convince anyone that I'm town because the writing's on the wall.
I will concede that you are a pernicious person to case

LOL so you have done nothing but you're still sure I am scum. Doesn't make sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:51 GMT
#3328
On May 02 2016 06:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Rels, you don't have to try and shut down my martyring. In a million years it's not convincing SL. Just AFK and the game ends the same.

IM ALWAYS DOUBTING BRO. I WANT TO WIN.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 21:51 GMT
#3329
tumble if there was anyone on tl.net you could convince it was me. but you didnt even try. like I feel i cant give you this win for my concience. Like this is probably super tryhard scum game again but i cant vote against him with this much evidence and lack of effort
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:52 GMT
#3330
On May 02 2016 06:48 Rels wrote:
bro I'm sorry but if you're town we 100% deserve to lose. You have done nothing for maybe 80 hours.

It's about who's scum, not who "deserves to win/lose". You weren't in The Devil Inside Mafia, but the MyLo at the end was me/Trfel/rsoul (scum)/Breshke (afk lynchbait). I rationalized not voting for rsoul by telling myself that I'd feel really dumb giving Breshke an undeserved scum win. SL's probably not here though, so no one can stop rsoul 2.0.
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 21:53 GMT
#3331
ya and theres some insane day one vote logic that suggests your scum with super
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 21:54 GMT
#3332
ya im not here im playing a turbo on another site afk. i think your town tho tumble not changing my vote tho
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:54 GMT
#3333
On May 02 2016 06:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble if there was anyone on tl.net you could convince it was me. but you didnt even try. like I feel i cant give you this win for my concience. Like this is probably super tryhard scum game again but i cant vote against him with this much evidence and lack of effort

You're probably right, and I was totally going to pull it off if I didn't have to go to a movie at 11, or if I spent a bunch of time Friday night on it. You are the one person I apologize to.
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 21:55 GMT
#3334
ok i got 5 minutes
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:55 GMT
#3335
On May 02 2016 06:54 sicklucker wrote:
ya im not here im playing a turbo on another site afk. i think your town tho tumble not changing my vote tho

Doesn't matter to you, doesn't matter to me. One loss in the database doesn't change anything, my ego will survive.
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 21:56 GMT
#3336
like I dont think you can convince me tho. supers claim is still kind of weird if your with him. but you and super also voted together ot save both your lives

BOTH OF YOU WENT AGAINST YOUR READS.

like one I could understand as a coincidence but you both did it. its way too unlikely
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:56 GMT
#3337
Man, I should try harder as town
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:56 GMT
#3338
On May 02 2016 06:52 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 06:48 Rels wrote:
bro I'm sorry but if you're town we 100% deserve to lose. You have done nothing for maybe 80 hours.

It's about who's scum, not who "deserves to win/lose". You weren't in The Devil Inside Mafia, but the MyLo at the end was me/Trfel/rsoul (scum)/Breshke (afk lynchbait). I rationalized not voting for rsoul by telling myself that I'd feel really dumb giving Breshke an undeserved scum win. SL's probably not here though, so no one can stop rsoul 2.0.

I made a huge case about how you were scum that you didn't respond to.
Coming 10 minutes before deadline after being AFK all day martyring is something scum does, not town.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 21:57 GMT
#3339
rels at least I made you sweat yesterday enjoy your scum win
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 21:57 GMT
#3340
On May 02 2016 06:56 sicklucker wrote:
like I dont think you can convince me tho. supers claim is still kind of weird if your with him. but you and super also voted together ot save both your lives

BOTH OF YOU WENT AGAINST YOUR READS.

like one I could understand as a coincidence but you both did it. its way too unlikely

At this point I don't even remember why I voted GB
Super did whatever, I'd like to know what was actually going on
good times for all
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 141
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 450
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox481
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6055
Grubby2708
Liquid`RaSZi2033
shahzam628
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 233
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 20m
INu's Battles
12h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 20m
OSC
23h 35m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.