• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8404 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 178 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 01 2016 22:06 GMT
#3361
On May 02 2016 07:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:01 Rels wrote:
SL you got me. I got lucky Tumble didn't have time to play.
I played a super good game apart from D1 until your trap. I fell into it 100% and you should have lynched me.

And you started blatantly lying today too....


lol -pokes jat- ise sorreh bad rsoul reads should never be sheeped lolol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 22:06 GMT
#3362
Btw. you lost 5 bucks SL.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 01 2016 22:06 GMT
#3363
On May 02 2016 07:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Can we just give the win to SL and Rels both?


+1 both played really good games imo
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:07 GMT
#3364
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:07 GMT
#3365
On May 02 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Classic last second vote to maybe avoid the banlist

Seriously dude. How are you complaining about anything?
You apparently had enough time to post in games where you have nothing to prove but you couldn't be arsed to even try not to lose this one for your team.

smh


yes and its not like im not in that game and dont see that...
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 22:07 GMT
#3366
On May 02 2016 07:01 rsoultin wrote:
...i don't even know what to say about you not voting here, tumble. sl couldn't have saved you even if he tried/wanted to

gg rels, great job. you too, sl

@tumble...i would be happy to coach you or let you shadow if you like and i'm sure there are others who would too...there's no reason to remain the path of least resistance and i saw some good play in devil from you

Yeah I'm going to stop playing for a while (probably just a week or two... I have a problem) because I've lost the motivation to really case anyone.
My play in Devil was bad but worked because it was my first town game and I had lots of time, shoulda chosen XX before I went AFK.
I wholeheartedly agree with Palmar's statement that the number one factor in your success is the amount of time you put in. I might take you up on the coaching, but you really can't teach activity.
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:07 GMT
#3367
On May 02 2016 07:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:01 Rels wrote:
SL you got me. I got lucky Tumble didn't have time to play.
I played a super good game apart from D1 until your trap. I fell into it 100% and you should have lynched me.

And you started blatantly lying today too....

I lied all game though p: what are you talking about exactly ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:08 GMT
#3368
On May 02 2016 07:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Btw. you lost 5 bucks SL.


fuck. for wut tho i forget but I dont doubt you
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 22:09 GMT
#3369
On May 02 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Classic last second vote to maybe avoid the banlist

Seriously dude. How are you complaining about anything?
You apparently had enough time to post in games where you have nothing to prove but you couldn't be arsed to even try not to lose this one for your team.

smh

Please, I'm averaging probably five posts per day in Tortoise
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:09 GMT
#3370
Let's not talk about a current game folks
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:10 GMT
#3371
now if the raptors lose game 7 at home tonight ill be back here drunk on mad tilt
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 22:10 GMT
#3372
On May 02 2016 07:07 Rels wrote:
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.

I think you are wrong. I was seriously considering you are mafia for the crap you posted during the nolynch cycle and my earlier analysis heavily pointed towards it aswell.
It's the reason I really wanted to be nightkilled because I didn't eant to be in SLs spot.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:12 GMT
#3373
SL did you really think Tumble was town at the very end ? Or was it just a "if you're town dude it's not my fault but I think you're scum" ? Cause him not talking all day but martyring so close to deadline shouldn't have changed anyone's read on him
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-01 22:12:24
May 01 2016 22:12 GMT
#3374
On May 02 2016 07:07 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:01 rsoultin wrote:
...i don't even know what to say about you not voting here, tumble. sl couldn't have saved you even if he tried/wanted to

gg rels, great job. you too, sl

@tumble...i would be happy to coach you or let you shadow if you like and i'm sure there are others who would too...there's no reason to remain the path of least resistance and i saw some good play in devil from you

Yeah I'm going to stop playing for a while (probably just a week or two... I have a problem) because I've lost the motivation to really case anyone.
My play in Devil was bad but worked because it was my first town game and I had lots of time, shoulda chosen XX before I went AFK.
I wholeheartedly agree with Palmar's statement that the number one factor in your success is the amount of time you put in. I might take you up on the coaching, but you really can't teach activity.


nah but i may be able to teach not lying, voting for your scumreads and voting in lylo xP

in all seriousness though there are plenty of lower volume players who aren't lynchbait. there are some pretty simple ways to look townie and honestly i think you've got plenty of potential so i don't want to see you get too discouraged ^^

anyway, standing offer. enjoy your break!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:13 GMT
#3375
On May 02 2016 07:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:07 Rels wrote:
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.

I think you are wrong. I was seriously considering you are mafia for the crap you posted during the nolynch cycle and my earlier analysis heavily pointed towards it aswell.
It's the reason I really wanted to be nightkilled because I didn't eant to be in SLs spot.

Maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't have changed anything 'cause you would have 100% lynch TUmble given his last day. But you seem to have a hard time lynching a scum that is difficult to catch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 22:15 GMT
#3376
On May 02 2016 07:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 07:01 Rels wrote:
SL you got me. I got lucky Tumble didn't have time to play.
I played a super good game apart from D1 until your trap. I fell into it 100% and you should have lynched me.

And you started blatantly lying today too....

I lied all game though p: what are you talking about exactly ?

"Activity is alignment indicative for me!"
"JAT doesn't lynch high profile players"

That alone is enough reason to lynch you. Especially the first one.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 22:15 GMT
#3377
On May 02 2016 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:07 Tumblewood wrote:
On May 02 2016 07:01 rsoultin wrote:
...i don't even know what to say about you not voting here, tumble. sl couldn't have saved you even if he tried/wanted to

gg rels, great job. you too, sl

@tumble...i would be happy to coach you or let you shadow if you like and i'm sure there are others who would too...there's no reason to remain the path of least resistance and i saw some good play in devil from you

Yeah I'm going to stop playing for a while (probably just a week or two... I have a problem) because I've lost the motivation to really case anyone.
My play in Devil was bad but worked because it was my first town game and I had lots of time, shoulda chosen XX before I went AFK.
I wholeheartedly agree with Palmar's statement that the number one factor in your success is the amount of time you put in. I might take you up on the coaching, but you really can't teach activity.


nah but i may be able to teach not lying, voting for your scumreads and voting in lylo xP

in all seriousness though there are plenty of lower volume players who aren't lynchbait. there are some pretty simple ways to look townie and honestly i think you've got plenty of potential so i don't want to see you get too discouraged ^^

anyway, standing offer. enjoy your break!

Man, I hate playing with lower-volume players that aren't lynchbait. Impossible to read.
good times for all
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 22:16 GMT
#3378
On May 02 2016 07:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 07:07 Rels wrote:
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.

I think you are wrong. I was seriously considering you are mafia for the crap you posted during the nolynch cycle and my earlier analysis heavily pointed towards it aswell.
It's the reason I really wanted to be nightkilled because I didn't eant to be in SLs spot.

Maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't have changed anything 'cause you would have 100% lynch TUmble given his last day. But you seem to have a hard time lynching a scum that is difficult to catch.

I call bs on that.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 01 2016 22:16 GMT
#3379
god i can 100% understand sl here though (even disregarding the fact that i'm not sure i would have ever gotten out of my tunnel on tumble anyway)

if you can't decide between the two and you're faced with lynching rels or tumble...the thought of lynching rels and being WRONG would just be like gah! no choice, have to lynch tumble

lol >< (honestly if someone can't spew themselves town they really should be lynched earlier imo...so at least you can recover from the mistake)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:17 GMT
#3380
On May 02 2016 07:12 Rels wrote:
SL did you really think Tumble was town at the very end ? Or was it just a "if you're town dude it's not my fault but I think you're scum" ? Cause him not talking all day but martyring so close to deadline shouldn't have changed anyone's read on him


hell ya he sounded so townie. I dont see the motivation. Like I dont think I was changing my vote if thats what you mean tho I was distrated by another game.

But I did look in the vote thread to see if he voted and if the option was even open..
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever393
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox811
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 40m
INu's Battles
10h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 40m
OSC
21h 55m
Replay Cast
22h 40m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.