• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9598 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:42 GMT
#3261
like the only way supers logic makes sense is if he thinks tumble is going to kill his team mate lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:43 GMT
#3262
so we have super clearly making shit up to save himself. BUT ITS A REALLY SHITTY SPOT BECAUSE HE CAN DO THIS TO his team mate. but I dont think he would fakeclaim to do it like ever
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:43 GMT
#3263
On April 17 2016 06:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

uh... how do you know that it won't just make you the hero and superbia flips mafia?


erg...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:45 GMT
#3264
altho tumbles trying so hard to shake this lynch. the problem with this is super who would have to be his partner is next in line... so wheres the motivation for this day 1 tryhard? this is the same guy whos mia.

Theres so many reasons why tumble is not mafia . but theres acualy no reasons why hes town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:55 GMT
#3265
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.


palmar posts tihs right before super fakeclaims. this should normally shut the door on any kind of shennanies palmar laid down the law...

It still happened but I have a really hard time seeing super seeing this post and decide he will fake claim to kill his partner.

Like the mafia team just did not have enough time to evalaute the option of gb getting lynched. I dont think they could havbe expected it or planned it.

I think this makes tumble always town. Theres no way I can see super doing this if they are a team.

I think this is my final answer what a weird fucking game.

I think 9/10 people would vote tumble but there is so much fucking logic that rels is the mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:56 GMT
#3266
Like no one really had any interest in killing gb outside of jat. no one was against it which is why it happened..
but I just dont think super could have predicited that. he was playing the worst mafia game of his life afterall.

Reading his filter was so cringe
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:57 GMT
#3267
Rels I have no idea how town beat you this game but we did... sorry bro you deserved it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:58 GMT
#3268
Like I will lose to a stupid random dumb spewy play by super where he almost killed his partner. Its whatever what else is new. super making me lose games one way or another
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 06:59 GMT
#3269
also the upside of being the hero is so much better then being the guy who killed lynchbait in final 3 and was wrong again. never changing
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 07:06 GMT
#3270
On April 23 2016 04:28 Onegu wrote:
I think I would rather kill Tumble here. Sheeping Rsoul seems like a plan... Shape has looked ok in these last few posts...

##Unvote

##Vote: JustanotherScummer


On April 23 2016 04:29 Onegu wrote:
##Unvote

##Vote: Tumble


Yeah oops


more I think about this its probably harder to forget who your mafia partner is over two randon lynchbaits...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 07:13 GMT
#3271
maybe onegu is tmi on tumble tho. I still get a bussy vibe
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 07:13 GMT
#3272
On April 26 2016 00:09 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 00:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 26 2016 00:04 Onegu wrote:
JAT and obi if you really dont see this than that is on you.


Methinks you don't really know how to play this game.



Dude voted someone he didnt have a scum read on over a person he did have a scum read on to ensure he and his teammate wouldnt be lynched. And now he is just afk while the mislynch train rolls


.................................

Man if tumble is scum I would sure hate my team and be done with the game...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 07:26 GMT
#3273
On May 01 2016 16:19 sicklucker wrote:
altho the rush of votes does suggest a tumble super team.


On May 01 2016 16:20 sicklucker wrote:
like both super/tumble were on tumble and both switched last second thats acualy more of a hammer then I thought. sign its probably just tumble afterall. wtf were you doing super?


[QUOTE]On May 01 2016 16:24 sicklucker wrote:
maybe super did predict that after he fakeclaimed palmar would go back to sheeping jat on gb and the rest of the peons would follow. sign i so
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 07:27 GMT
#3274
Everything in onegu spews tumble mafia. So I sapose ill just give that weird fucking day one shit the benifit of the doubt since there is almost equal evidence supporting the other side
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 07:53 GMT
#3275
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 01 2016 08:01 GMT
#3276
On May 01 2016 16:27 sicklucker wrote:
Everything in onegu spews tumble mafia. So I sapose ill just give that weird fucking day one shit the benifit of the doubt since there is almost equal evidence supporting the other side

Everything in Onegu spews. He knew he would get lynched at some point by virtue of being Onegu and not trying, especially on D4, so I am content to write off most of his behavior as WIFOM.
But then... at what point did Superbia know he was a dead man? I suppose it would be when he saw that Palmar quote you posted, or perhaps immediately after deadline. For sure everything from ten minutes after deadline until he died for real. note to self, tomorrow morning: reread D1 deadline to see when Supervisor was for sure dead
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 08:27 GMT
#3277
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.


? im done playing dude im probably not gonna log on till 1 hour till vote to humor you..

You had fucking 90 hours
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 08:29 GMT
#3278
like I made my decision and im going to be sleeping for most of the next 14 hours till the vote. Next time if your town here maybe dont wait 90 hours. gnight
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 08:31 GMT
#3279
anyway I left lots of content feel free to rubudle . I doubt ill only be around one hour before deadline... but I wont be around that much. SO if you wanna fight have info already there for me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 09:55 GMT
#3280
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

You're basically admitting you were fake AFK for 60 hours and only posted when you see you had a chance to not get lynched.
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.