• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9621 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:06 GMT
#2361
On April 25 2016 06:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Gumshoe has been playing mafia on this site for longer than any of us.


so? to me he was a new player same thing. im talking about reading new players to me.

Oh yeah?
On April 23 2016 16:03 sicklucker wrote:
Im not that sold on tumble as I have ignored him for alot of the game as I pretty much always do to new players because I find it easier to focus on players I have played more with.

How does this make any sense then?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:07 GMT
#2362
On April 25 2016 05:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there

Read my fucking filter before repeating again and again I did nothing past d1


what did you do? it took you 72 hours to answer my question and you were not caught up
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:07 GMT
#2363
On April 25 2016 06:03 sicklucker wrote:
tumble is never going to be someone people find really townie especially day one. Hes literally lynch bait so thats a terrible argument. Its like you wanted to distance from super without putting him in danger. standard stuff

It is not since my vote was motivated by a certain event happening. Youre saying my vote was motivated by the particular votecount being 2-2. I'm saying my vote was motivated by the proof that tumble lied about something he said. Why are you dismissing that ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:07 GMT
#2364
On April 25 2016 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:04 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Gumshoe has been playing mafia on this site for longer than any of us.


so? to me he was a new player same thing. im talking about reading new players to me.

Oh yeah?
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 16:03 sicklucker wrote:
Im not that sold on tumble as I have ignored him for alot of the game as I pretty much always do to new players because I find it easier to focus on players I have played more with.

How does this make any sense then?


I have played with tumble alot... he posts too much and didnt really interest me so I never really tried to figure him out
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:08 GMT
#2365
On April 25 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:03 sicklucker wrote:
tumble is never going to be someone people find really townie especially day one. Hes literally lynch bait so thats a terrible argument. Its like you wanted to distance from super without putting him in danger. standard stuff

It is not since my vote was motivated by a certain event happening. Youre saying my vote was motivated by the particular votecount being 2-2. I'm saying my vote was motivated by the proof that tumble lied about something he said. Why are you dismissing that ?


because scum dont tell the truth? is this a serious qeustion? you cant take peoples words for face value in mafia... rofl
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:09 GMT
#2366
He was a main lynch target on BOTH days we actually had a contested lynch and you weren't really interested in figuring him out?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:10 GMT
#2367
On April 25 2016 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Sl you asked me yesterday about tumble vote. I replied to you. Did you not see it or did you ignore it ?


i saw it. it was ok but it was so late I dont really respect it

It was 15 min later
On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:10 GMT
#2368
On April 25 2016 06:09 justanothertownie wrote:
He was a main lynch target on BOTH days we actually had a contested lynch and you weren't really interested in figuring him out?


i mostly took gumdrops logic that he was town. I planned to read his filter now but you guys are yelling at me right now
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:12 GMT
#2369
On April 25 2016 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:09 justanothertownie wrote:
He was a main lynch target on BOTH days we actually had a contested lynch and you weren't really interested in figuring him out?


i mostly took gumdrops logic that he was town. I planned to read his filter now but you guys are yelling at me right now

Don't let me stop you from doing work. Regardless of your alignment right now you are making yourself scummier with every post you make anyways.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:12 GMT
#2370
Rels what im talking about is not that. im talking about when I first called you mafia becuase of your vote you didnt ever mention it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:12 GMT
#2371
On April 25 2016 06:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:54 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there

Read my fucking filter before repeating again and again I did nothing past d1


what did you do? it took you 72 hours to answer my question and you were not caught up

I don't know what question you're talking about. If it was this weekend I was not available since Friday evening. Even now I'm on my phone on a train.
I did a lot more than you, especially d3 where I reread part of d1 and a lot of filters to push the game forward
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:13 GMT
#2372
On April 25 2016 06:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:09 justanothertownie wrote:
He was a main lynch target on BOTH days we actually had a contested lynch and you weren't really interested in figuring him out?


i mostly took gumdrops logic that he was town. I planned to read his filter now but you guys are yelling at me right now

Don't let me stop you from doing work. Regardless of your alignment right now you are making yourself scummier with every post you make anyways.


im confirmed town whats that matter?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:13 GMT
#2373
Like i will throw this game if you guys keep calling me scum and I wont even really feel bad about it. We need to talk about onegu and rels right now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2374
On April 25 2016 06:12 sicklucker wrote:
Rels what im talking about is not that. im talking about when I first called you mafia becuase of your vote you didnt ever mention it

Bro you were answering MY question :p
So I will repeat it: you tried to tell me tumble and superbia s behaviour made them unlikely partners, I replied to that, what do you think of that reply ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2375
like maybe tumble but thats it. Were not lynching confirmed or 99% towns today
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2376
On April 25 2016 06:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:09 justanothertownie wrote:
He was a main lynch target on BOTH days we actually had a contested lynch and you weren't really interested in figuring him out?


i mostly took gumdrops logic that he was town. I planned to read his filter now but you guys are yelling at me right now

Don't let me stop you from doing work. Regardless of your alignment right now you are making yourself scummier with every post you make anyways.


im confirmed town whats that matter?

No, sadly you aren't confirmed town at all. That would be great.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2377
shut up rels your the scum here. your the one whos answering qeustions this shits not gonna fly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2378
On April 25 2016 06:13 sicklucker wrote:
Like i will throw this game if you guys keep calling me scum and I wont even really feel bad about it. We need to talk about onegu and rels right now

Ok, talk about them.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:15 GMT
#2379
let me explain how this is saposed to play out. The guy who voted and killed mafia on day one with 5 other confirmed towns and 0 other people (aka no bus) is going to ask qeustions to the people who voted to save that said mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:16 GMT
#2380
On April 25 2016 06:15 sicklucker wrote:
let me explain how this is saposed to play out. The guy who voted and killed mafia on day one with 5 other confirmed towns and 0 other people (aka no bus) is going to ask qeustions to the people who voted to save that said mafia

lol, sure.

Go ahead.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 22m
Patches Events
21h 22m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.