• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10638 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 178 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:14 GMT
#2321
On April 25 2016 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I am still wondering what the day1 stuff means. Was mafia just praying we would start something so save super once he fakeclaimed? Because only town did anything about it.
Maybe gumshoe was right about the tumble thing.

What do you make of it?


I completely forgot what gumshoe said about it.
I'll double check.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 16:20 GMT
#2322
On April 25 2016 01:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I am still wondering what the day1 stuff means. Was mafia just praying we would start something so save super once he fakeclaimed? Because only town did anything about it.
Maybe gumshoe was right about the tumble thing.

What do you make of it?


I completely forgot what gumshoe said about it.
I'll double check.

Gumshoe said Tumble could never be mafia because if super fakeclaimed tumble would be lynched and they sacrificed 2 mafia at once. But I didn't mean his reasoning because I still don't really agree with it.

It seems to me like there is some logic to either prove tumble is town or mafia from the day1 vc. I just don't really see it so far. Not enough coffee maybe.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:55 GMT
#2323
On April 25 2016 01:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I am still wondering what the day1 stuff means. Was mafia just praying we would start something so save super once he fakeclaimed? Because only town did anything about it.
Maybe gumshoe was right about the tumble thing.

What do you make of it?


I completely forgot what gumshoe said about it.
I'll double check.

Gumshoe said Tumble could never be mafia because if super fakeclaimed tumble would be lynched and they sacrificed 2 mafia at once. But I didn't mean his reasoning because I still don't really agree with it.

It seems to me like there is some logic to either prove tumble is town or mafia from the day1 vc. I just don't really see it so far. Not enough coffee maybe.


Oh right! I remember that now.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 16:56 GMT
#2324
On April 25 2016 01:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I will concede that I've been writing tumble off because he sounded like lynchbait every single time he talked - I've been in that position so many times that it's like "hey, he's just like me!" but the rso kill probably points to tumble more than anything else aside from him not voting super to save himself.


rsou was just a medic target. she kind of looked like the medic even I thought she was
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:57 GMT
#2325
Oh btw, for anyone that feels like lurking it out until deadline:
I'm not going to be here from 4 PM EST onwards tomorrow.

So, if you feel like doing nothing and taking the chance of me being wrong, go ahead. Once my vote is in it's not going to move from that point onward. There aren't going to be any shenannies so don't even try.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:58 GMT
#2326
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 17:01 GMT
#2327
On April 25 2016 01:56 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I will concede that I've been writing tumble off because he sounded like lynchbait every single time he talked - I've been in that position so many times that it's like "hey, he's just like me!" but the rso kill probably points to tumble more than anything else aside from him not voting super to save himself.


rsou was just a medic target. she kind of looked like the medic even I thought she was

At this point you had already softed medic quite hard and gumshoe too. Unless i am mistaken.

So that would be a very weird shot if they tried to kill the medic.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 18:24 GMT
#2328
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


Ok! Good talk.
Retired.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 18:42 GMT
#2329
Boarding my train back to Paris! Kinda around to discuss, probably with delay
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 18:43 GMT
#2330
Sl you asked me about tumble vote yesterday, I replied to you and yoy apparently dropped it, no reaction to what I've said ?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 18:46 GMT
#2331
I even parsed SL's whole filter and still don't understand why he thinks Rels is scum.
Seems like his last scumgame tbh.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 18:49 GMT
#2332
Yeah, there is a prominent lack of reasoning in general. I didn't reread his whole filter yet but the copout explanation for his way too strong superbia read was "his rolepm". Funny how that can only be a mafia role pm :p
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 19:52 GMT
#2333
I'm paranoid of Jat again.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 19:55 GMT
#2334
On April 25 2016 04:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm paranoid of Jat again.

It would be much easier for you if you just accepted the obvious fact that I am town and worked from there. Let's face it - if I am mafia you aren't winning the game anyways and noone else is even putting in anay effort at all.
Not to mention my interactions with super.
Not to mention how every single nightkill had me as their top townread.

If you want to you can waste your time tinfoiling about but if you want to win this game you shouldn't.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 20:02 GMT
#2335
I know.
Meh.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 20:03 GMT
#2336
Almost through SLs filter. Good thing he averages about ten words per post. Makes life easier.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 20:06 GMT
#2337
That's fine actually - leaves me to pursue my onegu/SL team.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 20:22 GMT
#2338
On April 25 2016 05:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
That's fine actually - leaves me to pursue my onegu/SL team.

I don't really think it is SL tbh. will elaborate in a minute. I should check his last games again. From this game he COULD be mafia and if he is he can be with anyone of the other 3 (there is nothing that makes it impossible for him to be with Onegu/Rels/Tumble) but if I had to decide I would say he is town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 20:41 GMT
#2339
On April 25 2016 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 04:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm paranoid of Jat again.

It would be much easier for you if you just accepted the obvious fact that I am town and worked from there. Let's face it - if I am mafia you aren't winning the game anyways and noone else is even putting in anay effort at all.
Not to mention my interactions with super.
Not to mention how every single nightkill had me as their top townread.

If you want to you can waste your time tinfoiling about but if you want to win this game you shouldn't.

I really, really hope you are not mafia cause this is kinda true. Winning will be very hard if you are
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 20:42 GMT
#2340
Ok, so SL filter dive:

I still do not like these posts from early day1. The Palmar thing is pure bullshit (I pointed that out when it happened too) and the second post is just weird. Why does he expect to be scummy later on?
On April 16 2016 08:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 17:42 Palmar wrote:
I am happy with my vote. Rsoultin has 81% chance of flipping mafia here.


like wut this is after 3 posts. Maybe palmar just saw 3 town votes and decided to make up reasons to scum read her later lol

On April 16 2016 09:45 sicklucker wrote:
This is my town game trying to lower my meta so I can win games as mafia I wouldnt be too exited

The following post about fazers is still completely unbelievable. Yes, I admit he said fazers is likely town because of the vc but "top townread"? And "easy to read" when the only thing he has to read him is his vote? Come on. Might just be misplaced SL ego though.
On April 18 2016 08:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
lol well it's not a bad vig shot anyway so there's that

prob worthwhile to look at his reads but honestly he could easily get shot anyway just cause he's palmar. still worthwhile


it was a terrible vig shot fazzers was my top town. new players are so easy to read sign...



I would like to know how SL went from this:
On April 20 2016 11:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 10:44 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 10:34 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:18 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 07:55 gumshoe wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.


I think this is the closest jat has come this game to agreeing with anyone this game and hes still telling me im wrong XD

still, i'll take it as a good sign. I am an optimist.


no this is probably why hes scum. hes trying to pocket you. the jat I know would never agree with your crazy theorys and probably bring you to tears for making the posts you made.

[image loading]


he didnt agree he still thinks im wrong probs XD


he would destroy you and eat your babies


you know Sick, just want you to know regardless of your alignment, I am rather enjoying you this game : D you is a good guy (even though your a bad guy XD)


thanks! now lynch tumble/onegu/jat with me and we win the game!

to this:
On April 21 2016 08:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.


ya I agree I hes who im on right now with only two pages left to read. All my town reads say its him tbh and now your confirmed. even gumdrop is saying its shape without realizing hes saying its shape its wonderful

Because from his filter it doesn't make any sense unless the "my townreads are thinking this" is literally the only reason he has. And rsoultin for example didn't even scumread shape.


Those are decent finds and posts though:
On April 21 2016 10:05 sicklucker wrote:
Like we know mafia voted to save super day one. This is not a theory this is a FACT since 5 people who voted against super flipped town in this game and the last one is me.

This is a fucking fact. when the vote was 2-2 for super/tumble rels voted tumble and never changed. No one else has as bad a vote day one and I have no reason to townread rels. He knows I cant be lynched as town and hard defended me day one when I didnt play which I expect him to do as mafia.

On April 21 2016 10:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:05 Rels wrote:
Superbia's spamming spree is awful. The 1-line posts with random reads and no reasonning. Very different from what I expect from town!Superbia.


Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:06 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 21:55 Superbia wrote:
Actually why not.

##vote: rsoultin

Let's see what this brings.

Jumping on the easy wagon too. Superbia might be scum


but somehow votes to save him?




So, I didn't find much in his filter that really implicates him or even any associations that make it likely/unlikely for him to be mafia with anyone else. He also isn't as easy to read on activity as gumshoe for example. He always has a big filter as mafia. He was too sure about Super without being mafia. On the other hand why bother with the whole medic softing business as scum? On average I would say it is kinda towny. He has his vote on super going for him. Unless he was lurking in the shadows to switch if necessary that was really risky.
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 436
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]0
League of Legends
JimRising 181
Counter-Strike
fl0m4590
Fnx 555
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu661
Other Games
summit1g4435
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN529
PPMD232
C9.Mang0185
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21220
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie616
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 41m
Patches Events
18h 41m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.