• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7663 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 21:59 GMT
#2281
So, in the sadly rather unlikely case I die:

Just don't rule anyone out because he "played a good game" or some shit. I really don't think gumshoe is mafia but I could be wrong don't just ignore everything people might bring up. Would be a very very impressive scumgame for him though. Seems unlikely.

SL needs to be reevaluated depending on who really is the medic.
Rels has been less invested recently methinks. Don't sleep on him.

Onegu/Tumble still look really bad to me though.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 23 2016 21:59 GMT
#2282
Day 4




gumshoe the Town Doctor has been killed!


until deadline
reminder to use the VOTING THREAD
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 22:00 GMT
#2283
Thought so. Shit.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 23 2016 22:00 GMT
#2284
April 17 2016 17:55 EDT

my post

April 17 2016 18:00 EDT

flip
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:00 GMT
#2285
I was a fraction of a second late on my reads post. Sorry.

Tumble should likely be today's lynch.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:01 GMT
#2286
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 23 2016 22:01 GMT
#2287
Well ok then...

Onegu out...
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 22:03 GMT
#2288
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.

Yeah, and so obvious that noone would ever believe it. Do you believe him as mafia when he starts pushing this thought more and more during the night? So dumb.
Unfortunetely gumshoe softed too when the question about the medic was clarified by the host.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:06 GMT
#2289
idk I did it last time I was a medic it was hillarious. im not really surprised im alive tho if thats what you mean. Damn I was really hoping one of onegu or rels was the medic but nope there just mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 22:07 GMT
#2290
On April 24 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
idk I did it last time I was a medic it was hillarious. im not really surprised im alive tho if thats what you mean. Damn I was really hoping one of onegu or rels was the medic but nope there just mafia

I was hoping that too. The best case would have been: youdie in the night and aren't the medic + gumshoe is not the medic because he was the only really sure townie.
This is more or less the worst case-
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:08 GMT
#2291
On April 24 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.

Yeah, and so obvious that noone would ever believe it. Do you believe him as mafia when he starts pushing this thought more and more during the night? So dumb.
Unfortunetely gumshoe softed too when the question about the medic was clarified by the host.


i didnt even bring it up at night except at the five minute mark?. I think you did once for me. I mean it was obvious I was not the medic today but that play has worked on day two before. I just tried to convince scum that I was trying some refuse psychology to keep me in the medic possible pool and its something I have actually done as scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:09 GMT
#2292
On April 24 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
idk I did it last time I was a medic it was hillarious. im not really surprised im alive tho if thats what you mean. Damn I was really hoping one of onegu or rels was the medic but nope there just mafia

I was hoping that too. The best case would have been: youdie in the night and aren't the medic + gumshoe is not the medic because he was the only really sure townie.
This is more or less the worst case-


im sure the best scenario would have been a save.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:10 GMT
#2293
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.


well im glad i tricked someone... onegu the scum was even mocking me at deadline :D
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:12 GMT
#2294
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 22:12 GMT
#2295
On April 24 2016 07:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
idk I did it last time I was a medic it was hillarious. im not really surprised im alive tho if thats what you mean. Damn I was really hoping one of onegu or rels was the medic but nope there just mafia

I was hoping that too. The best case would have been: youdie in the night and aren't the medic + gumshoe is not the medic because he was the only really sure townie.
This is more or less the worst case-


im sure the best scenario would have been a save.

True.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:19 GMT
#2296
On April 24 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.

Yeah, and so obvious that noone would ever believe it. Do you believe him as mafia when he starts pushing this thought more and more during the night? So dumb.
Unfortunetely gumshoe softed too when the question about the medic was clarified by the host.


Bleh. I didn't even notice gumshoe softing.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 22:21 GMT
#2297
On April 24 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.

Yeah, and so obvious that noone would ever believe it. Do you believe him as mafia when he starts pushing this thought more and more during the night? So dumb.
Unfortunetely gumshoe softed too when the question about the medic was clarified by the host.


i didnt even bring it up at night except at the five minute mark?. I think you did once for me. I mean it was obvious I was not the medic today but that play has worked on day two before. I just tried to convince scum that I was trying some refuse psychology to keep me in the medic possible pool and its something I have actually done as scum

Yeah, that's the problem here.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:24 GMT
#2298
i ment to say as an acual power role..... like of course im not scum dont even start
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:25 GMT
#2299
I may just up and try to kill onegu today.
Seems decent enough.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:33 GMT
#2300
Ya thats pretty much the combined plan of me gumdrop tumbleweed and maybe jat. Its rels/onegu tbh. Or at least thats the highest win percentage in my mind
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 284
Bale 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5076
JimRising 761
Counter-Strike
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11667
C9.Mang0325
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP156
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.