• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8779 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 20:45 GMT
#2341
So, I don't think I would lynch SL today.

IF he is mafia he can easily be with all 3 other suspect sadly. He voted to save tumble yesterday. He has 0 really meaningful interactions with any of them.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:52 GMT
#2342
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 20:53 GMT
#2343
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 20:54 GMT
#2344
On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there

Read my fucking filter before repeating again and again I did nothing past d1
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:55 GMT
#2345
On April 25 2016 03:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I even parsed SL's whole filter and still don't understand why he thinks Rels is scum.
Seems like his last scumgame tbh.


? he voted to save super day one. go reread the vote count you will get it. Among the people that day one vote favored scum super before he claimed. super just droped it at the most optrtunistic time and never changed. When rels voted tumble It was 2 votes for super 2 for tumble. Pretty suspicious dont you think?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:55 GMT
#2346
On April 25 2016 05:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
That's fine actually - leaves me to pursue my onegu/SL team.


srsly?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 20:55 GMT
#2347
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating

This doesn't convince me. Tumble arguably WAS pretty townie in the end. But you still did not vote superbia. Sure, if you are town you did vote to kill tumble and not to save superbia but we can't analyze you assuming you are town from the start.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:57 GMT
#2348
I called fazers my top town read before he flipped. I didnt just make that up jat.

What I said was my top 3 towns all voted super day one so hes obviously mafia. The three people who voted super day one were me fazzers and rstoulin. So yes I called him my top town before and after his flip so its not "bullshit"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 20:58 GMT
#2349
On April 25 2016 05:57 sicklucker wrote:
I called fazers my top town read before he flipped. I didnt just make that up jat.

What I said was my top 3 towns all voted super day one so hes obviously mafia. The three people who voted super day one were me fazzers and rstoulin. So yes I called him my top town before and after his flip so its not "bullshit"

It is. But it's pointless to argue over this. It doesn't make you town or mafia.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:00 GMT
#2350
Sl you asked me yesterday about tumble vote. I replied to you. Did you not see it or did you ignore it ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:00 GMT
#2351
Also I find new players incredibly easy to read. This is my first time playing with gumdrop I always knew he was town even when he was saying the dumbest shit. Its the same with fazzers. I have seen his type of play many times buy first time players (where hes like whats the point of day 1? and not looking for scum) Thats a very common thing for new players with little or no mafia experience to do. VERY COMMON and thats how I was reading him town
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:01 GMT
#2352
Gumshoe has been playing mafia on this site for longer than any of us.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:01 GMT
#2353
On April 25 2016 05:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating

This doesn't convince me. Tumble arguably WAS pretty townie in the end. But you still did not vote superbia. Sure, if you are town you did vote to kill tumble and not to save superbia but we can't analyze you assuming you are town from the start.

Tumble made up a reason to explain something he said previously. You could arguee maybe that a townie could do it, but no way can you say that it is townie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:02 GMT
#2354
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating


its the same thing? Like whats the most important thing when your trying to find someone guilty? motive
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:02 GMT
#2355
On April 25 2016 06:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating

This doesn't convince me. Tumble arguably WAS pretty townie in the end. But you still did not vote superbia. Sure, if you are town you did vote to kill tumble and not to save superbia but we can't analyze you assuming you are town from the start.

Tumble made up a reason to explain something he said previously. You could arguee maybe that a townie could do it, but no way can you say that it is townie

That happened like mid day. I am talking about his posting eod.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:03 GMT
#2356
On April 25 2016 05:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 03:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I even parsed SL's whole filter and still don't understand why he thinks Rels is scum.
Seems like his last scumgame tbh.


? he voted to save super day one. go reread the vote count you will get it. Among the people that day one vote favored scum super before he claimed. super just droped it at the most optrtunistic time and never changed. When rels voted tumble It was 2 votes for super 2 for tumble. Pretty suspicious dont you think?

When I voted tumble that was at the exact moment he admitted he couldn't explain with proof why he talked about a post that didn't exist. The vote count has nothing to do with it. It's in the thread
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:03 GMT
#2357
tumble is never going to be someone people find really townie especially day one. Hes literally lynch bait so thats a terrible argument. Its like you wanted to distance from super without putting him in danger. standard stuff
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:04 GMT
#2358
On April 25 2016 06:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Gumshoe has been playing mafia on this site for longer than any of us.


so? to me he was a new player same thing. im talking about reading new players to me.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:04 GMT
#2359
On April 25 2016 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:01 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating

This doesn't convince me. Tumble arguably WAS pretty townie in the end. But you still did not vote superbia. Sure, if you are town you did vote to kill tumble and not to save superbia but we can't analyze you assuming you are town from the start.

Tumble made up a reason to explain something he said previously. You could arguee maybe that a townie could do it, but no way can you say that it is townie

That happened like mid day. I am talking about his posting eod.

Well sl is arguing about the timing of 2-2 for my vote so it is important. And I think it was way later than mid day since i m sleeping at mid day and I don't think I voted during the first 24 hours
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:05 GMT
#2360
On April 25 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Sl you asked me yesterday about tumble vote. I replied to you. Did you not see it or did you ignore it ?


i saw it. it was ok but it was so late I dont really respect it
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM232
TaKeTV 127
IndyStarCraft 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 232
ByuN 114
IndyStarCraft 15
BRAT_OK 7
MaxPax 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4104
Bisu 1002
Shuttle 979
Stork 535
BeSt 363
Mini 328
EffOrt 296
Rush 272
Horang2 263
actioN 249
[ Show more ]
Mind 121
hero 107
Light 99
910 81
Zeus 73
Mong 58
Barracks 57
Snow 57
Shinee 46
sorry 38
JYJ 35
Terrorterran 27
HiyA 26
Bale 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 19
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m4201
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2491
hiko908
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT317
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr52
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3123
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.