• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:30 GMT
#2401
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:31 GMT
#2402
On April 25 2016 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:20 Rels wrote:
Like you asked me a question:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or bewhaer suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?


I planned to go read it so im ignoring it.. happy?

So now that you've read it (see my filter, the next post after the one quoted here for the "GB was the second wagon" thing), what do you think about tit ? Do you still think "superbia claiming with tumble as second wagon" is still true ?


im not trusting you over a confirmed town man... So no im not talking about it right now. but even if tumble was a close third wagon its still a pretty bad thing for super to do

Motherfucker I do not want you to say "gumshoe is right" or "Rels is right", I want you to read eod1, or at least my post, on it and gumshoe s, and tell what you think. I don't understand why you think you are picking sides here. Stop deferring your opinion to others and say your own
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:31 GMT
#2403
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:32 GMT
#2404
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:33 GMT
#2405
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:34 GMT
#2406
On April 25 2016 06:33 sicklucker wrote:
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose

Obi is far more likely to vote Onegu than you. And I am pretty sure I can convince him to change his mind if necessary. So since I am town you are lucky.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:35 GMT
#2407
On April 25 2016 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?


well you had 36 hours at least to think about it since shape flipped town. I voted. I could change my vote. Its not like you vote and you have to stay on your vote? that sounds like an excuse
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:36 GMT
#2408
On April 25 2016 06:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:33 sicklucker wrote:
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose

Obi is far more likely to vote Onegu than you. And I am pretty sure I can convince him to change his mind if necessary. So since I am town you are lucky.


yes cool. but do you see why a mafia rels might jump at that? theres two mafia in this game not one
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:36 GMT
#2409
On April 25 2016 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
rels but since your here right now and im distrated as fuck ill read later so lets talk about something else. What alignment do you think onegu is because I dont acualy know your reads in this game...

Who do you want to vote today? who is the mafia team?

how town is jat from 0-100%? I asked this question yesterday

Onegu / tumble is my mafia team. As I said I will reread the game tomorrow since I had no time since eod3. You will have definitive reads then.
Jat is pretty townie. If he's scum he faked a good interaction with superbia d1 we are almost sure to lose. I have a hard time thinking about that possibility cause that would mean i would have to fight very hard to get him lynched and I don't think I would succeed :X
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:38 GMT
#2410
On April 25 2016 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?


well you had 36 hours at least to think about it since shape flipped town. I voted. I could change my vote. Its not like you vote and you have to stay on your vote? that sounds like an excuse

You defeated your own argument. Indeed you can change your vote at any point in time so why is it any better to vote right now? The answer is: it doesn't matter at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:38 GMT
#2411
On April 25 2016 06:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:33 sicklucker wrote:
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose

Obi is far more likely to vote Onegu than you. And I am pretty sure I can convince him to change his mind if necessary. So since I am town you are lucky.


yes cool. but do you see why a mafia rels might jump at that? theres two mafia in this game not one

Sure, I can see that.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:39 GMT
#2412
Like you two are just confirmed towns to each other for no reason. Wouldnt shock me if your a team which I have been angling at a bit. But theres no way in hell I would ever get you both lynched anyway. So im pretty much riding or dying with you here jat. But you gotta be thinknig past todays lynch even if you die your decision will have weight
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:39 GMT
#2413
On April 25 2016 06:33 sicklucker wrote:
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose

Lol don't turn this around, you asked a question about superbia / tumble, I answered you, now I want to know your thoughts on it and you don't want to answer
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 21:41 GMT
#2414
On April 25 2016 06:39 sicklucker wrote:
Like you two are just confirmed towns to each other for no reason. Wouldnt shock me if your a team which I have been angling at a bit. But theres no way in hell I would ever get you both lynched anyway. So im pretty much riding or dying with you here jat. But you gotta be thinknig past todays lynch even if you die your decision will have weight

Rels is not confirmed town to me at all?! Did you miss the post where I said the votecounts point towards Rels+Onegu?
The only thing that I have decided for myself today that unless there is some big revelation I won't lynch you today.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:41 GMT
#2415
On April 25 2016 06:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?


well you had 36 hours at least to think about it since shape flipped town. I voted. I could change my vote. Its not like you vote and you have to stay on your vote? that sounds like an excuse

You defeated your own argument. Indeed you can change your vote at any point in time so why is it any better to vote right now? The answer is: it doesn't matter at all.


I see what your saying but its like saying why do we lynch someone on day 1? you have to do things to get reads
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:44 GMT
#2416
I'm arriving to Paris so no more posts for quote a while, see you when I arrive home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 21:44 GMT
#2417
On April 25 2016 06:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:33 sicklucker wrote:
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose

Obi is far more likely to vote Onegu than you. And I am pretty sure I can convince him to change his mind if necessary. So since I am town you are lucky.


Yep.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:44 GMT
#2418
On April 25 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
rels but since your here right now and im distrated as fuck ill read later so lets talk about something else. What alignment do you think onegu is because I dont acualy know your reads in this game...

Who do you want to vote today? who is the mafia team?

how town is jat from 0-100%? I asked this question yesterday

Onegu / tumble is my mafia team. As I said I will reread the game tomorrow since I had no time since eod3. You will have definitive reads then.
Jat is pretty townie. If he's scum he faked a good interaction with superbia d1 we are almost sure to lose. I have a hard time thinking about that possibility cause that would mean i would have to fight very hard to get him lynched and I don't think I would succeed :X


so why not just vote tumble?

From your perspective jat and obi are never getting lynched. So theres me onegu and tumble. If im mafia im obviously with tumble for ignoring him all game and trying to kill onegu.

So your vote today should be so fucking easy go make it. I dont know why your stalling its suspect
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:47 GMT
#2419
I just dont understand why rels does not just snap tumble... hes mafia in every world from his perspective. So if hes town i expect him to vote tumble early and push him...

But hes really just not doing that here. like at all. Its what every town should do with his reads

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:48 GMT
#2420
Because:
On April 24 2016 17:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
So, in the sadly rather unlikely case I die:

Just don't rule anyone out because he "played a good game" or some shit. I really don't think gumshoe is mafia but I could be wrong don't just ignore everything people might bring up. Would be a very very impressive scumgame for him though. Seems unlikely.

SL needs to be reevaluated depending on who really is the medic.
Rels has been less invested recently methinks. Don't sleep on him.

Onegu/Tumble still look really bad to me though.

Well ofc I'm at a family reunion centered around my 102 years old great grandmother, I had no time to play since Friday evening. I don't know how you can say I was not invested before that, and in 24 hours when I'm back to work I'll be rereading and solving the game.


On April 24 2016 17:17 Rels wrote:
Gumshoe being doc means we're at LYLO. Everyone should reevaluate and discuss about it. We do not have any safety net anymore.
My obvious team is onegu / tumble but I will reread the game to see if I catch something else.

Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings94
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 290
WinterStarcraft221
RuFF_SC2 114
CosmosSc2 77
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2233
GuemChi 1380
Artosis 585
910 52
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 16
Sharp 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever360
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 556
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g9162
Day[9].tv775
shahzam656
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0367
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• EnkiAlexander 37
• Hinosc 6
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv775
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 2m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.