• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8350 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:52 GMT
#2421
YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME to waste on me. so hard to vote?

you want tumble gone in all worlds no exucse not to vote him and push. because the person who gets voted first is most often the guy people kill

but instead you waste all your precious time talking about me.... and if im mafia im always with tumbleweed so its a complete waste of time for someone who has no time...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 22:02 GMT
#2422
Maybe that's dangerous to assume but this does look to me like it's at least not Rels+SL. Which is nice.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:15 GMT
#2423
im literally only with tumbleweed and thats not somethnig I would let happen as mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:25 GMT
#2424
On April 25 2016 06:52 sicklucker wrote:
YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME to waste on me. so hard to vote?

you want tumble gone in all worlds no exucse not to vote him and push. because the person who gets voted first is most often the guy people kill

but instead you waste all your precious time talking about me.... and if im mafia im always with tumbleweed so its a complete waste of time for someone who has no time...

What precious time ? Apparently you're have the attention span of a child. Here I'll dumb it down for you:
1. Rels wants reread lot of stuff before vote and push people
2. Rels will do that in 12 hours cause read stuff on phone on a train bothersome
3. Rels is still around to discuss what is happening currently in thread
4. SL comes in thread and attacks Rels:

On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there


5. Rels talks to SL while hes on train

And if you want to arguee that I could use the time spent here filterdiving, you can go fuck yourself because (1) filter diving on a phone with network loss is horrible and (2) you can't even read and react to a single post of mine when I assume you're not on a phone on a train.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:27 GMT
#2425
Now:
On April 25 2016 06:20 Rels wrote:
Like you asked me a question:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:29 GMT
#2426
On April 25 2016 06:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?


well you had 36 hours at least to think about it since shape flipped town. I voted. I could change my vote. Its not like you vote and you have to stay on your vote? that sounds like an excuse

You defeated your own argument. Indeed you can change your vote at any point in time so why is it any better to vote right now? The answer is: it doesn't matter at all.


I see what your saying but its like saying why do we lynch someone on day 1? you have to do things to get reads

So you can see why people would wait to read stuff before voting.
On April 25 2016 06:52 sicklucker wrote:
YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME to waste on me. so hard to vote?

you want tumble gone in all worlds no exucse not to vote him and push. because the person who gets voted first is most often the guy people kill

but instead you waste all your precious time talking about me.... and if im mafia im always with tumbleweed so its a complete waste of time for someone who has no time...

But here you cannot see why people would wait to read stuff before voting anymore.
I don't even think it's alignment indicaitve, I think you believe you got me on "Rels is not committing" as either alignment. Stop being stubborn over something so stupid.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:31 GMT
#2427
TLDR you're annoying and wrong. Me going to the south of france and not being home until right now is not alingmnet indicative. Me wanting to reread stuff before pushing / voting is town indicative but I could easily fake it. Now answer the question asked above.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:34 GMT
#2428
Quick please I'm super tired and I've gotta sleep, and if I do that right now you're once again going to say I'm inactive just because I'm european based.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:38 GMT
#2429
And I don't want you to hide behind "I won't believe you over a confirmed town" once again. Read and say what you think without caring who think what. The end.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 22:39 GMT
#2430
On April 25 2016 07:15 sicklucker wrote:
im literally only with tumbleweed and thats not somethnig I would let happen as mafia

You could also easily be with onegu.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:41 GMT
#2431
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:45 GMT
#2432
On April 25 2016 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:15 sicklucker wrote:
im literally only with tumbleweed and thats not somethnig I would let happen as mafia

You could also easily be with onegu.


well if you could only kill one of my partners (you can only onegu or tumble are up for lynch today basicly) any reasonable person would gamble its tumble. but i know your just arguing just to argue
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:46 GMT
#2433
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?


stop looking for outs make up your own mind
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:47 GMT
#2434
On April 25 2016 07:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?


stop looking for outs make up your own mind

You're the one not making up your own mind. Reading my post, do you still think Superiba fakeclaiming at deadline makes Tumble an unlikely partner ? And don't say "I'm siding with conf town", read and think for yourself.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 22:48 GMT
#2435
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?

Let's put it this way: From your perspective as town there are 2 mafia in a pool of 3 people. Onegu/Tumble/SL
You have a 66,7 % chance to hit mafia at random. You should not dismiss anything those 3 people say. But to answer the question: Yes, in general SL can be stupid and stubborn as either alignment. It depends on what exactly you are talking about.

Onegu voted Tumble yesterday. Why would he be bussing? Does he think he can win in a final 4 against SL and you? Tumble also voted Onegu today which admittedly doesn't mean that much.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:49 GMT
#2436
On April 25 2016 07:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:46 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?


stop looking for outs make up your own mind

You're the one not making up your own mind. Reading my post, do you still think Superiba fakeclaiming at deadline makes Tumble an unlikely partner ? And don't say "I'm siding with conf town", read and think for yourself.


if i were to say now yes. that might change
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 24 2016 22:49 GMT
#2437
On April 25 2016 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 07:15 sicklucker wrote:
im literally only with tumbleweed and thats not somethnig I would let happen as mafia

You could also easily be with onegu.


well if you could only kill one of my partners (you can only onegu or tumble are up for lynch today basicly) any reasonable person would gamble its tumble. but i know your just arguing just to argue

It may be more likely. But there is 0 reason to rule you/Onegu out as a team. Or what kind of reason do you think of?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:50 GMT
#2438
On April 25 2016 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?

Let's put it this way: From your perspective as town there are 2 mafia in a pool of 3 people. Onegu/Tumble/SL
You have a 66,7 % chance to hit mafia at random. You should not dismiss anything those 3 people say. But to answer the question: Yes, in general SL can be stupid and stubborn as either alignment. It depends on what exactly you are talking about.

Onegu voted Tumble yesterday. Why would he be bussing? Does he think he can win in a final 4 against SL and you? Tumble also voted Onegu today which admittedly doesn't mean that much.


tbh if onegu and tumble are together there only hope is a well executed bus
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:51 GMT
#2439
On April 25 2016 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?

Let's put it this way: From your perspective as town there are 2 mafia in a pool of 3 people. Onegu/Tumble/SL
You have a 66,7 % chance to hit mafia at random. You should not dismiss anything those 3 people say. But to answer the question: Yes, in general SL can be stupid and stubborn as either alignment. It depends on what exactly you are talking about.

Onegu voted Tumble yesterday. Why would he be bussing? Does he think he can win in a final 4 against SL and you? Tumble also voted Onegu today which admittedly doesn't mean that much.

I will reread exactly what happened tomorrow. In general, if it's really Onegu / Tumble, I think it's not weird that Onegu bused since they are the most likely lynches. Each had a real shot to be lynched EOD3 so it could be distancing.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:51 GMT
#2440
On April 25 2016 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 07:15 sicklucker wrote:
im literally only with tumbleweed and thats not somethnig I would let happen as mafia

You could also easily be with onegu.


well if you could only kill one of my partners (you can only onegu or tumble are up for lynch today basicly) any reasonable person would gamble its tumble. but i know your just arguing just to argue

It may be more likely. But there is 0 reason to rule you/Onegu out as a team. Or what kind of reason do you think of?


idk . theres no reason to rule you out as mafia but you just mentioned that to rels. things slip your mind
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever393
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox811
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 41m
OSC
21h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.