• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8717 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 178 Next
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:08 GMT
#2041
I hate you all, the feel of that lynch was all wrong. You wasted our 1 extra lynch on jas who wasn't even that bad, and tommorow your going to ignore me again and lynch tumble, can't wait.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:09 GMT
#2042
On April 23 2016 07:07 Tumblewood wrote:
Wtf
How does mafia even work
I thought I was dead and Shape was somehow going to win
Nope
Shape is VT and dead
Wtf

.... I saw that. If I fell for some shitty acting from you I will be really salty.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
April 22 2016 22:09 GMT
#2043
+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzq2O54LLIw

GG
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:09 GMT
#2044
On April 23 2016 07:08 gumshoe wrote:
I hate you all, the feel of that lynch was all wrong. You wasted our 1 extra lynch on jas who wasn't even that bad, and tommorow your going to ignore me again and lynch tumble, can't wait.

You could have voted tumble instead if you thought jas was such a bad lynch. Then he would still be alive.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:12 GMT
#2045
And if it was so bad if we would lynch tumble tomorrow then who the fuck do you even think is mafia with Onegu?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:12 GMT
#2046
On April 23 2016 07:06 justanothertownie wrote:
I hate this so much.


Not as much as I hate you right now, you were the chosen one jat, you were meant to destroy the scum. It was foretold in the title.

Btw I'm ignoring everything onegu says for the rest of the game.

Nothing will come of it and he's just going to hide behind his terrible accusation of me for the rest of the game because you all will just give him a pass for it,

Which means I have to find the far more difficult scum.

Yay.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 22:12 GMT
#2047
On April 23 2016 07:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:08 gumshoe wrote:
I hate you all, the feel of that lynch was all wrong. You wasted our 1 extra lynch on jas who wasn't even that bad, and tommorow your going to ignore me again and lynch tumble, can't wait.

You could have voted tumble instead if you thought jas was such a bad lynch. Then he would still be alive.



Dude is scum and wanted a mislynch.

JAT I will make a actual case for you so you can read it with quotes and everything. You told me you would actually read it. May be in a day or 2 because weekend but I will have it in time to be talked about before deadline.
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:14 GMT
#2048
On April 23 2016 07:12 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 07:08 gumshoe wrote:
I hate you all, the feel of that lynch was all wrong. You wasted our 1 extra lynch on jas who wasn't even that bad, and tommorow your going to ignore me again and lynch tumble, can't wait.

You could have voted tumble instead if you thought jas was such a bad lynch. Then he would still be alive.



Dude is scum and wanted a mislynch.

JAT I will make a actual case for you so you can read it with quotes and everything. You told me you would actually read it. May be in a day or 2 because weekend but I will have it in time to be talked about before deadline.

I seriously hope mafia puts me out of my misery first. But knowing my luck this game they are probably too chicken for that.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:14 GMT
#2049
On April 23 2016 07:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:08 gumshoe wrote:
I hate you all, the feel of that lynch was all wrong. You wasted our 1 extra lynch on jas who wasn't even that bad, and tommorow your going to ignore me again and lynch tumble, can't wait.

You could have voted tumble instead if you thought jas was such a bad lynch. Then he would still be alive.


Cause I still think tumble is town, based off that day 1, you never convinced me otherwise and you never will,

I said that shit about onegu bieng tumbles partner because in your world, onegu is the most likely other scummer if you give it half a brains thought.

Which means onegu was the best bet regardless of which one of us was right.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:16 GMT
#2050
On April 23 2016 07:14 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 07:08 gumshoe wrote:
I hate you all, the feel of that lynch was all wrong. You wasted our 1 extra lynch on jas who wasn't even that bad, and tommorow your going to ignore me again and lynch tumble, can't wait.

You could have voted tumble instead if you thought jas was such a bad lynch. Then he would still be alive.


Cause I still think tumble is town, based off that day 1, you never convinced me otherwise and you never will,

I said that shit about onegu bieng tumbles partner because in your world, onegu is the most likely other scummer if you give it half a brains thought.

Which means onegu was the best bet regardless of which one of us was right.

Cool. You have 3 days to convince the thread to lynch Onegu. Don't fail us!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:18 GMT
#2051
I will probably just vote the guy who puts the least effort in the next day. All 3 lynch targets today just showed up shorty before deadline.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:19 GMT
#2052
I just can't be bothered to decide between 3 people who refuse to play the game for 4/5 of the day they might be lynched anymore.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:19 GMT
#2053
On April 23 2016 07:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:14 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 07:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 07:08 gumshoe wrote:
I hate you all, the feel of that lynch was all wrong. You wasted our 1 extra lynch on jas who wasn't even that bad, and tommorow your going to ignore me again and lynch tumble, can't wait.

You could have voted tumble instead if you thought jas was such a bad lynch. Then he would still be alive.


Cause I still think tumble is town, based off that day 1, you never convinced me otherwise and you never will,

I said that shit about onegu bieng tumbles partner because in your world, onegu is the most likely other scummer if you give it half a brains thought.

Which means onegu was the best bet regardless of which one of us was right.

Cool. You have 3 days to convince the thread to lynch Onegu. Don't fail us!


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:22 GMT
#2054
On April 23 2016 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
I just can't be bothered to decide between 3 people who refuse to play the game for 4/5 of the day they might be lynched anymore.


I wish you had all this apathy 10 minutes ago when I was begging you to sheep me. Now it's just salt in the wound.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:30 GMT
#2055
Shitty jat fact 29, did you know jat once killed a leprechaun just for the sport of it? Fucker didn't even take it's gold.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:33 GMT
#2056
Shitty jat fact 132: one time jat made it to 3p Lylo and couldn't make up his mind about who was scum, so he just lynched them both.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:37 GMT
#2057
Shorty jat fact 52: one time jat made boxers redo an autograph for him 8 times In a row, because he didn't feel the man was putting enough heart into it. When he was finally satisfied with ,he went outside and burnt the finished product, the venue caught fire as a result, killing everyone inside.

Jat was sentenced to 8 consecutive life sentences for omega man slaughter, but he refused.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:37 GMT
#2058
On April 23 2016 07:33 gumshoe wrote:
Shitty jat fact 132: one time jat made it to 3p Lylo and couldn't make up his mind about who was scum, so he just lynched them both.

What can I say. I am awesome like that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:38 GMT
#2059
On April 23 2016 07:22 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
I just can't be bothered to decide between 3 people who refuse to play the game for 4/5 of the day they might be lynched anymore.


I wish you had all this apathy 10 minutes ago when I was begging you to sheep me. Now it's just salt in the wound.

Don't worry. I just regret switching back to shape. And even had I voted Onegu it wouldn't have made a difference.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:42 GMT
#2060
On April 23 2016 07:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:22 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
I just can't be bothered to decide between 3 people who refuse to play the game for 4/5 of the day they might be lynched anymore.


I wish you had all this apathy 10 minutes ago when I was begging you to sheep me. Now it's just salt in the wound.

Don't worry. I just regret switching back to shape. And even had I voted Onegu it wouldn't have made a difference.

Yeah, I realized that ) : still really nice to have someone to be mad at besides myself.

Shitty jat fact 425: jat once made a case so awesome, that everyone who read it instantly conceded. Unfortunately jat also lost that game because he was jester.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 91
RotterdaM0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1117
ByuN 61
BRAT_OK 0
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4248
Bisu 1125
Shuttle 1041
Stork 517
BeSt 395
Mini 351
EffOrt 349
actioN 260
Horang2 254
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Mind 130
hero 120
Light 96
Yoon 92
910 84
Zeus 73
Mong 64
Snow 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 54
sorry 45
Sea.KH 44
JYJ 38
Killer 28
Bale 25
HiyA 24
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 19
yabsab 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5697
qojqva2783
Dendi1259
Counter-Strike
fl0m3902
Fnx 693
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko886
Beastyqt406
ceh9379
Livibee334
XBOCT270
Hui .223
XaKoH 142
Trikslyr44
Chillindude25
QueenE15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.