• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9970 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 178 Next
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#2001
On April 23 2016 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
bleh

I will vote Tumble for now. This vote thing is so fucking damning. Added benefit of being able to blame rsoultin if I am wrong.

Tumble could very well be scum with onegu - which means we should just go ahead and lynch onegu who could be scum with anyone.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#2002
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#2003
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.


Let me get this correct you blame me for not town reading you because someone (SL) tells me you are basically confirmed town. Then when I point out it was SL who said that you say SL might be scum and what that I shouldnt take is word because he might be scum?
Try TL Mafia!!!
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 21:50 GMT
#2004
On April 23 2016 06:48 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.


Let me get this correct you blame me for not town reading you because someone (SL) tells me you are basically confirmed town. Then when I point out it was SL who said that you say SL might be scum and what that I shouldnt take is word because he might be scum?


I have never played an active scum game, that's all you rubber duckie XD that coupled with play this game that looks totes townie outside of your Ombgus goggles makes me clearly town, who your only pushing because your bad or scum.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 21:52 GMT
#2005
Last chance to convince me to vote someone else. I am not at all certain about this.

Looking at Obi here.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
April 22 2016 21:52 GMT
#2006
On April 23 2016 06:48 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
bleh

I will vote Tumble for now. This vote thing is so fucking damning. Added benefit of being able to blame rsoultin if I am wrong.

Tumble could very well be scum with onegu - which means we should just go ahead and lynch onegu who could be scum with anyone.


You seem now that you are scum reading tumble after tring him, or at least not auguring now. Which is really fucking strange to say the least.

And is a:


"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:53 GMT
#2007
On April 23 2016 06:50 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.


Let me get this correct you blame me for not town reading you because someone (SL) tells me you are basically confirmed town. Then when I point out it was SL who said that you say SL might be scum and what that I shouldnt take is word because he might be scum?


I have never played an active scum game, that's all you rubber duckie XD that coupled with play this game that looks totes townie outside of your Ombgus goggles makes me clearly town, who your only pushing because your bad or scum.



WTF dude. My point is you are making shit up to fit a narrative and that is scummy has nothing to do with how much you are posting. The defense that you have never done it as scum means little as that is one of the easiest metas to break the more you play.
Try TL Mafia!!!
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 21:54 GMT
#2008
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 21:54 GMT
#2009
Obi man. If you want me to sheep you I will. If you pussy out I will sheep rsoultin/(rels) instead.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 21:55 GMT
#2010
On April 23 2016 06:54 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh

Didn't you just say tumble could very well be mafia with onegu so lynch onegu?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 21:55 GMT
#2011
On April 23 2016 06:52 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:48 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
bleh

I will vote Tumble for now. This vote thing is so fucking damning. Added benefit of being able to blame rsoultin if I am wrong.

Tumble could very well be scum with onegu - which means we should just go ahead and lynch onegu who could be scum with anyone.


You seem now that you are scum reading tumble after tring him, or at least not auguring now. Which is really fucking strange to say the least.

And is a:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk



I'm trying to save you you godam dolt. If your town and I'm scum wtf do I care about this lynch?????

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 21:55 GMT
#2012
On April 23 2016 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Last chance to convince me to vote someone else. I am not at all certain about this.

Looking at Obi here.


I'm not certain either lmao.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:55 GMT
#2013
On April 23 2016 06:54 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh



No you havent you made some bullshit meta reads and my day one vote on rsoultin... Thats not plenty of reasons.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 21:56 GMT
#2014
if you lynch me and do not lynch jas -> onegu for the next two days i will be an overpowering mass of salt
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 21:56 GMT
#2015
and you wanna know the real shitty reason i voted super
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 21:56 GMT
#2016
On April 23 2016 06:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Obi man. If you want me to sheep you I will. If you pussy out I will sheep rsoultin/(rels) instead.


Screw it - I'm sticking to my read.
I've been reasonably solid and I'm going to stay where I'm at.
Retired.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 21:56 GMT
#2017
On April 23 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:54 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh

Didn't you just say tumble could very well be mafia with onegu so lynch onegu?


I. Saying onegu is more likely to be his team mate than anyone else if you think he's scum.

So even though I tr him, we can compromise by killing onegu as it fits both our views of the game.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#2018
shape said "tumble did't vote for survival" and i felt like if i switched he would just yell at me for onlyswitching then
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#2019
On April 23 2016 06:56 Tumblewood wrote:
and you wanna know the real shitty reason i voted super


Huh?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#2020
On April 23 2016 06:57 Tumblewood wrote:
shape said "tumble did't vote for survival" and i felt like if i switched he would just yell at me for onlyswitching then


Oh.
Retired.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 149
WardiTV98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10536
StarCastTV_EN286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12858
Bisu 4512
FanTaSy 3727
Jaedong 1331
BeSt 872
actioN 639
EffOrt 528
Horang2 517
Leta 275
Larva 257
[ Show more ]
Zeus 225
Barracks 165
Dewaltoss 120
Mind 103
JYJ 83
Mong 77
scan(afreeca) 72
Sexy 66
ToSsGirL 62
sorry 62
Shinee 44
Killer 42
Free 40
Aegong 38
sSak 35
soO 32
Bale 28
HiyA 17
Sacsri 11
yabsab 11
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XaKoH 250
Counter-Strike
byalli926
x6flipin133
Other Games
singsing2084
olofmeister1435
Lowko318
crisheroes307
Pyrionflax183
KnowMe139
B2W.Neo127
dupreeh107
Livibee86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 58m
Replay Cast
11h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.