• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7663 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#2021
On April 23 2016 06:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Obi man. If you want me to sheep you I will. If you pussy out I will sheep rsoultin/(rels) instead.


Screw it - I'm sticking to my read.
I've been reasonably solid and I'm going to stay where I'm at.

That's not even an answer -.-
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#2022
Staying on shape.
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2023
but he took it so out of context that ihe ignored the plan
gotta suicide for those informations
and i have the informations now
kill shape
kill onegu
thank you
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2024
On April 23 2016 06:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:54 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh



No you havent you made some bullshit meta reads and my day one vote on rsoultin... Thats not plenty of reasons.


Yeah, there aren't a boat load of reasons, because you've hid behind your shit city read of me all game long to avoid having to play.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2025
On April 23 2016 06:55 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:52 Shapelog wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:48 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
bleh

I will vote Tumble for now. This vote thing is so fucking damning. Added benefit of being able to blame rsoultin if I am wrong.

Tumble could very well be scum with onegu - which means we should just go ahead and lynch onegu who could be scum with anyone.


You seem now that you are scum reading tumble after tring him, or at least not auguring now. Which is really fucking strange to say the least.

And is a:




I'm trying to save you you godam dolt. If your town and I'm scum wtf do I care about this lynch?????


I don't give a damm if you are trying save me. That not my fucking concern. My concern is lynching and catching mafia.

If I get lynched, At least vote tumble off. I lost a bit of trust from gum with this EoD thing. But I can't analize it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2026
Which is exactly what you do as scum
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2027
On April 23 2016 06:57 Tumblewood wrote:
shape said "tumble did't vote for survival" and i felt like if i switched he would just yell at me for onlyswitching then

wat
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2028
o cam't even share such a shitty reason because it makes no sense
like the ignored conf pm thing
good times for all
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2029
Stop posting
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
April 22 2016 21:59 GMT
#2030
On April 23 2016 06:57 Tumblewood wrote:
shape said "tumble did't vote for survival" and i felt like if i switched he would just yell at me for onlyswitching then

You said you werent before I fucking reveal who the fuck i was or said anything!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 22 2016 22:01 GMT
#2031
Day 3 Final Vote Count


Justanotherscummer: (4) Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, Tumblewood, sicklucker, justanothertownie, gumshoe, Onegu, justanothertownie
Rels: (0) sicklucker
Onegu: (1) gumshoe, gumshoe
Gumshoe: (0) Onegu
Tumblewood: (3) Rels, Justanotherscummer, Onegu, justanothertownie

Not voting: (0)



Currently Justanotherscummer is set to be lynched
until deadline.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 22 2016 22:02 GMT
#2032
On April 23 2016 06:58 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:55 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:52 Shapelog wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:48 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
bleh

I will vote Tumble for now. This vote thing is so fucking damning. Added benefit of being able to blame rsoultin if I am wrong.

Tumble could very well be scum with onegu - which means we should just go ahead and lynch onegu who could be scum with anyone.


You seem now that you are scum reading tumble after tring him, or at least not auguring now. Which is really fucking strange to say the least.

And is a:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk



I'm trying to save you you godam dolt. If your town and I'm scum wtf do I care about this lynch?????


I don't give a damm if you are trying save me. That not my fucking concern. My concern is lynching and catching mafia.

If I get lynched, At least vote tumble off. I lost a bit of trust from gum with this EoD thing. But I can't analize it.


Onegu is super likely to be tumbles scum partner.

We compromise on tumble by lynching onegu, but fucking tl mafia and it's gospel of "lynch scum. Nothing else matters" WELL THAT SHITS FUCKING HARD WHEN WE ALL disagree on who scum is, so here I am trying to come up with a solutions hat fits both our views of the game, which I have no obligation to do as scum right now from your view because your fucking town and should realize I'm fucking town because I give a fuck.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 22 2016 22:04 GMT
#2033
Night 3


JustAnotherScummer the VT has been lynched.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:04 GMT
#2034
shit
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 22 2016 22:06 GMT
#2035
I hate this so much.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 22:06 GMT
#2036
On April 23 2016 06:58 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:55 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:54 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh



No you havent you made some bullshit meta reads and my day one vote on rsoultin... Thats not plenty of reasons.


Yeah, there aren't a boat load of reasons, because you've hid behind your shit city read of me all game long to avoid having to play.



So first there were plenty of reasons for why I am scum and then there arent. Come on how are you guys not seeing this.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 22:06 GMT
#2037
Man.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 22:07 GMT
#2038
That's the second time I've mislynched that guy.
Lame.

:/
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 22:07 GMT
#2039
Wtf
How does mafia even work
I thought I was dead and Shape was somehow going to win
Nope
Shape is VT and dead
Wtf
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 22:08 GMT
#2040
On April 23 2016 06:58 Tumblewood wrote:
but he took it so out of context that ihe ignored the plan
gotta suicide for those informations
and i have the informations now
kill shape
kill onegu
thank you


What exactly did you mean by this?
Retired.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 284
Bale 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5076
JimRising 761
Counter-Strike
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11667
C9.Mang0325
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP156
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.