• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7272 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:17 GMT
#1237
On March 19 2016 01:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:04 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 23:35 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2016 21:01 Shapelog wrote:
Lol Mafia forgot to put their gun off of safety

OK nothing fancy in that post. Yeah it's a super weird assumption to make.

Um that was not it. That was a joke lol. This was the real one. founded 2 posts below the post you quoted.
On March 16 2016 21:45 Shapelog wrote:
I am actually semi-convince that scum is just playing the waiting game.If that is the case, someone who is thought to be town, is not town (obv). Since I doubt that someone like tumble, who is in danger of getting lynched, is holding shots. Especially when certain NK's could help scum!tumble in the case.

I mean 5 other people, 2 (3 if you count Yammty via Tumble) of which, could be lynched due to thread feels You only have to blend in for about 4 24 hour cycles.

A course, there really isn't a way of determining it. Could just be good doc. Thoughts?

Trust me, I explain everything except Reads. Tinfoil inculded.

Sad part is, that i told myself that Tumble couldn't be scum in that theory but forgot about it.

And why were you semi-convinced scum hold their shot ? It is not the normal assumption to make.

Do I tend to make "normal assumptions"?
You have a situation where 2 nights have passed and there has been no night kills. Obv. that is pretty interesting in itself. and how do we know it is a doc? we don't, we have no clue who was being shot at the time.

I also thought of doc mechinces, about how docs tend to not be able to heal the same person back to back but i forgot about it during that post (If i did it would of made more sense. ) A course, mafia might of hit someone else so blah.

But lets image that i remember my smart moments.

No nk when they could of shot at the same target (granted that it was not slam) rings bells.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:19 GMT
#1238
Damm i wish i did remember that at the time.

I need to start writing down shit like that. Well, minus the rant yesterday (IRL) about me possibly being a Unaware mafia spy but w/e
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:21 GMT
#1241
On February 16 2016 04:25 Iwasrobik wrote:
Man Keanu is just there ALL the time, probably means he's town TBH. Like, even super good scums just needs to AFK 12 hours in a row sometimes 'cause scum is stresfull, but Kaenu has answered to every other post in the game I'm pretty sure. p:

I now see why u peeps thought Keanu was me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:32 GMT
#1247
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:33 GMT
#1248
10 mins in*
And jeez were is your blue talk in Smurf
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:41 GMT
#1250
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:42 GMT
#1252
btw:
is this the post u are talking about?
On February 15 2016 21:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
Don't have time to play before like 1 hour before deadline. Don't think I'm the kill anyway so I have time to reread the game before EOD3. ^^
Regardless of reads, here is what we should do regarding the setup:
We're 4v1 right now.
IF MEDIC PROTECTS SOMEONE TONIGHT => we suddenly have 2 lynches so we use them.
IF THERE IS ONE KILL:
We will be 3v1 MYLO. I think we sleep so there is one more kill, 'cause nobody except kush is even near the confirmed town status. And if there is a protection during the next night, we have one alive confirmed townie.
When we're at 2v1 LYLO, doc should immediately claim if still alive so we reduce the lynch candidates pool to 2 people.

Because that is the only one i really see.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:43 GMT
#1253
Ninjaed
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:50 GMT
#1257
On March 19 2016 01:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.

So it was premeditated, but yet a mistake?
Or am i missing something?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:51 GMT
#1258
On March 19 2016 01:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:33 Shapelog wrote:
10 mins in*
And jeez were is your blue talk in Smurf

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 01:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
The tinfoil on me is super townie. OK I think I have accepted you as town.

Wartruk & Garga, if you're doc you need to claim right now.

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 03:48 Iwasrobik wrote:
On February 17 2016 03:12 Wartrukk wrote:
Medic claiming is pretty dumb unless you want the NL, robik. If we mislynch today and medic claims there's 0% chance we win.

Got a speeding ticket last night. First one ever. I was going with the flow of traffic but hey who cares

You're wrong. Medic can protect himself so it's the same if he claims or not; AND we can either take someone out of the lynch pool (if there is no counterclaim) and reduce the lynch pool to 2 people (if there is a counterclaim).
You are the most likely lynch so please claim your role in your next post.

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 04:06 keanuisgod wrote:
Garga left to claim then

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 04:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
So it's either Garga vs Wartruk, or Garga vs Kaenu depending on what he says

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 04:24 Iwasrobik wrote:
Guess it's obvious I'm VT and I think Kaenu is doc now ...


I look over this when i get home
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:55 GMT
#1259
Koshi, I know this is going to be draining for you but.

If I am not scum, who would you say was scum?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:59 GMT
#1261
On March 19 2016 01:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:43 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.

So it was premeditated, but yet a mistake?
Or am i missing something?

I think it's very unlikely scum misses a shot by mistake. So I think the N1 no-kill was premeditated.
So, if you're scum, you did that premeditated and I don't know why you did that. It was clearly a mistake since it gave town a mislynch. BUT after N2 no-kill you had a whole post about why scum would no-kill and how that pointed at Tumble being town, so you as scum would have a reason to do it.

I had a suppose reason that town read (my bad, in the moment i was swayed but oh well) the person who was the easiest Pray? As scum?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:06 GMT
#1263
On March 19 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:59 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:56 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:43 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.

So it was premeditated, but yet a mistake?
Or am i missing something?

I think it's very unlikely scum misses a shot by mistake. So I think the N1 no-kill was premeditated.
So, if you're scum, you did that premeditated and I don't know why you did that. It was clearly a mistake since it gave town a mislynch. BUT after N2 no-kill you had a whole post about why scum would no-kill and how that pointed at Tumble being town, so you as scum would have a reason to do it.

I had a suppose reason that town read (my bad, in the moment i was swayed but oh well) the person who was the easiest Pray? As scum?

This is absolutely not something that scum doesn't do so it doesn't prove anything one way or the other. Especially since that didn't stop you from scumreading + voting him.

I FORGOT!
And in the moment i was swayed by thread.
+ Show Spoiler +
Off topic, but i just realized that in every game that i played, and she obed. Sky has called me scum XD
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:06 GMT
#1264
I need to play more like scum as town.
Scum good, town bad.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:16 GMT
#1267
On March 19 2016 02:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 02:06 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:59 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:56 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:43 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
[quote]
Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.

So it was premeditated, but yet a mistake?
Or am i missing something?

I think it's very unlikely scum misses a shot by mistake. So I think the N1 no-kill was premeditated.
So, if you're scum, you did that premeditated and I don't know why you did that. It was clearly a mistake since it gave town a mislynch. BUT after N2 no-kill you had a whole post about why scum would no-kill and how that pointed at Tumble being town, so you as scum would have a reason to do it.

I had a suppose reason that town read (my bad, in the moment i was swayed but oh well) the person who was the easiest Pray? As scum?

This is absolutely not something that scum doesn't do so it doesn't prove anything one way or the other. Especially since that didn't stop you from scumreading + voting him.

I FORGOT!
And in the moment i was swayed by thread.
+ Show Spoiler +
Off topic, but i just realized that in every game that i played, and she obed. Sky has called me scum XD

Then why bring up the fact that you townread him when he was the easiest pray p:

BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD POINT!
-.-

Eh, on and off so i can't filter.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:17 GMT
#1268
On March 19 2016 02:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:55 Shapelog wrote:
Koshi, I know this is going to be draining for you but.

If I am not scum, who would you say was scum?

Ask the people who lynched Slam and Tumble.

Cool story bro,
When i get MLed and you Die without giving this info, I make sure i :-) in the Obs thread.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:24 GMT
#1272
On March 19 2016 02:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 02:16 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 02:09 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 02:06 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:59 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:56 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:43 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
[quote]
I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.

So it was premeditated, but yet a mistake?
Or am i missing something?

I think it's very unlikely scum misses a shot by mistake. So I think the N1 no-kill was premeditated.
So, if you're scum, you did that premeditated and I don't know why you did that. It was clearly a mistake since it gave town a mislynch. BUT after N2 no-kill you had a whole post about why scum would no-kill and how that pointed at Tumble being town, so you as scum would have a reason to do it.

I had a suppose reason that town read (my bad, in the moment i was swayed but oh well) the person who was the easiest Pray? As scum?

This is absolutely not something that scum doesn't do so it doesn't prove anything one way or the other. Especially since that didn't stop you from scumreading + voting him.

I FORGOT!
And in the moment i was swayed by thread.
+ Show Spoiler +
Off topic, but i just realized that in every game that i played, and she obed. Sky has called me scum XD

Then why bring up the fact that you townread him when he was the easiest pray p:

BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD POINT!
-.-

Eh, on and off so i can't filter.

No you didn't think it was a GOOD POINT, you said "I had a suppose reason that town read (my bad, in the moment i was swayed but oh well) the person who was the easiest Pray? As scum?"
So you're saying "I townread Tumble, he was the easiest pray, this is town indicative".
Well, first it's maybe a little town indicative but it's nothing strong. And more importantly, you betrayed him when he needed you the most so it's not even applicable.

TBF, Koshi would of voted even if i unvoted. But that is off topic. And it is not like a just flip, i debated it and talked to you, and after talking to you i thought the points you made against him was fair and voted for the wagon.
YAmmty, the other person I had some sus. with, cleared it.
I thought i was wrong on the read. Granted if i did remember it, i might of thought differently, but tbh i prob would of not due to confirmation bias.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:26 GMT
#1273
On March 19 2016 02:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 02:17 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 02:13 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:55 Shapelog wrote:
Koshi, I know this is going to be draining for you but.

If I am not scum, who would you say was scum?

Ask the people who lynched Slam and Tumble.

Cool story bro,
When i get MLed and you Die without giving this info, I make sure i :-) in the Obs thread.

Sure bro. Really impressive townie play you showed us all previous days. You never bothered to push any lynch and ended lynching people you townread since D1.

Pretty much.
Did I town read slam D1?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:27 GMT
#1274
But can you at least say something?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:31 GMT
#1276
On March 19 2016 02:29 Koshi wrote:
No.

You said something

Anyways (how many posts have i done this with?)

Since I have some time, I try to dive some filters.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE105
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 50m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.