• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:50
CEST 15:50
KST 22:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 93 94 95 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 24 2016 19:09 GMT
#61
You can pm me if you need people. But I need to join as newbie then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 24 2016 21:20 GMT
#62
/in
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 24 2016 21:45 GMT
#63
On February 24 2016 22:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 11:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Blehhhhhhhhh


*hands you a glass of whine*

ftfy
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-25 05:23:37
February 25 2016 05:22 GMT
#64
뭉뭉픈

추파시 썬
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 25 2016 07:42 GMT
#65
Eh I kinda liked the idea behind this setup.

Trying to convince a friend to give this a go with me as well...

I'm ok with turning it into a normal game, but maybe give it a few extra days?

Also welcome back BM!
I can take that responsibility.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 14:53 GMT
#66
On February 25 2016 16:42 Tictock wrote:
Eh I kinda liked the idea behind this setup.

Trying to convince a friend to give this a go with me as well...

I'm ok with turning it into a normal game, but maybe give it a few extra days?

Also welcome back BM!


nope dont do it. friends don't let friends play forum mafia. I guarantee you he/she will hate it and stop playing.
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
February 25 2016 17:58 GMT
#67
I'm /in as junior but only if you need me (i.e. if you do the original setup). I don't have tons of time and activity might be low.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
February 25 2016 19:13 GMT
#68
On February 25 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 16:42 Tictock wrote:
Eh I kinda liked the idea behind this setup.

Trying to convince a friend to give this a go with me as well...

I'm ok with turning it into a normal game, but maybe give it a few extra days?

Also welcome back BM!


nope dont do it. friends don't let friends play forum mafia. I guarantee you he/she will hate it and stop playing.


????????

HTS introduced me to TL. I was apprehensive about joining for several reasons but 6-7 games in, I certainly don't regret it. Time permitting (which isn't the case atm) I know I'll stick around.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 26 2016 00:51 GMT
#69
/in as whatever needed the most.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 26 2016 02:26 GMT
#70
Two more :D

I'll take either type of signups for the sake of filling things up and swap the least experienced players down to the junior group.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-26 02:38:30
February 26 2016 02:38 GMT
#71
/in

since I'm dead in [active game] anyway
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2016 06:05 GMT
#72
Clever girl...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 26 2016 10:45 GMT
#73
On February 26 2016 15:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Clever girl...

thanks x
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 26 2016 14:42 GMT
#74
1 more to go :O the hype!
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 26 2016 14:44 GMT
#75
omg this game gonna be epic
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 26 2016 14:54 GMT
#76
On February 26 2016 23:44 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
omg this game gonna be epic

++++
Make me junior if needed BTW.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 26 2016 17:36 GMT
#77
/in
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 26 2016 17:43 GMT
#78
Game is now full. We could still use 1-2 people on replacement standby if anyone is interested. I'll double check with Felkyr that he has enough time to play. Confirmation PMs will go out tonight and we will aim to start either tomorrow or Sunday. If anyone else has a team request (or have a individual that you'd prefer not to be paired with), let me know via PM by then.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 26 2016 18:22 GMT
#79
Nobody on that senior queue strikes me immediately as the kind of person I could be /devilish/ with, guess we'll have to wait and see.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 26 2016 18:50 GMT
#80
/sitout
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 93 94 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 253
MaxPax 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65568
Calm 3732
Shuttle 3450
Bisu 1597
FanTaSy 1563
EffOrt 591
Mini 534
Soma 436
Rush 376
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 285
firebathero 245
Light 236
Snow 191
ZerO 153
Last 145
Soulkey 134
actioN 108
Barracks 101
Zeus 98
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 65
hero 59
Mong 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 45
Shinee 44
ToSsGirL 35
Shine 32
Bale 31
Free 30
Sharp 22
PianO 21
zelot 21
sorry 20
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Dendi856
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
kRYSTAL_86
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
Other Games
gofns42992
singsing2143
B2W.Neo710
hiko384
crisheroes292
byalli284
DeMusliM227
Livibee184
Hui .167
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King84
Rex59
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 994
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 25m
Replay Cast
9h 10m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.