• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:23
CEST 21:23
KST 04:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13017 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 93 94 95 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2016 08:02 GMT
#41
/in, dealer's choice.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 21 2016 15:18 GMT
#42
/in as junior

my bad
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 21 2016 15:27 GMT
#43
shape and i are going to be a power couple
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 21 2016 19:35 GMT
#44
On February 22 2016 00:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
shape and i are going to be a power couple

#GotToLoveFasictPeopleForceingYouIntoCoupleship
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2016 22:20 GMT
#45
/in I'm not going to be a good coach
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 22 2016 16:20 GMT
#46
Need 5 more and we can get things going.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2016 16:44 GMT
#47
/out not into two games at once and i want to be a millionaire
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 22 2016 20:04 GMT
#48
Need 56 more and we can get kush punished things going.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 23 2016 02:37 GMT
#49
ill /in to teach someone and im going to play very seriously this game
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 23 2016 02:44 GMT
#50
Blehhhhhhhhh
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 23 2016 03:13 GMT
#51
Cleanup in aisle 3.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 23 2016 21:40 GMT
#52
Signups are kinda slow and I don't want to drag this on too much longer due to /outs so lets aim for starting this weekend at the latest. If we are still short by then, I'll let you guys vote whether to start with 1-2 players not getting a partner or to abandon the setup and swap to a standard newbie game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 23 2016 22:08 GMT
#53
sounds good to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 24 2016 11:24 GMT
#54
Preliminary vote for a standard setup. I don't like the imbalance of some being partnered and others alone
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 24 2016 11:43 GMT
#55
If you switch to a standard setup and need more players I can join.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 24 2016 13:04 GMT
#56
I am fine with a normal set up. But I have a question. Will we still get coaches?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 24 2016 13:06 GMT
#57
woh woh woh calm your jets kitaman. there are two concurrent games going on. maybe wait for one of them to end?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 24 2016 13:16 GMT
#58
If you switch to a standard setup, I will be more than happy to coach a townie or two that need it.

<3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 24 2016 13:17 GMT
#59
On February 23 2016 11:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Blehhhhhhhhh


*hands you a glass of wine*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 24 2016 16:50 GMT
#60
On February 24 2016 22:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
woh woh woh calm your jets kitaman. there are two concurrent games going on. maybe wait for one of them to end?


Yeah that's why I gave a week notice. Keeping signups open for 3+ weeks gets to a point where people who signed up originally won't be able to participate anymore.

Hopefully we just get a few more signups and it won't be an issue.

On February 24 2016 22:04 Shapelog wrote:
I am fine with a normal set up. But I have a question. Will we still get coaches?


Yep Yep.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 93 94 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1201
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1201
ByuN 455
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Reynor 249
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24497
Calm 2401
Shuttle 367
Mini 172
White-Ra 146
firebathero 83
ZZZero.O 76
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11115
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3865
Liquid`Hasu548
MindelVK3
Other Games
summit1g4568
Liquid`RaSZi2217
fl0m1749
FrodaN1313
B2W.Neo723
olofmeister697
Khaldor466
Beastyqt387
Livibee183
crisheroes135
Mew2King64
Pyrionflax39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV236
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach36
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1264
• Shiphtur588
• WagamamaTV419
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 37m
Replay Cast
3h 37m
OSC
16h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.