• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9011 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 95 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 21:41 GMT
#361
Ok I know who is mafia.

marv and kush.

Rels maybe but probably just bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 29 2016 21:41 GMT
#362
Koshi, why broadcast obvious townreads?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 21:41 GMT
#363
Game is solved. Thank you all very much.
I'll concentrate training my junior from now on.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 29 2016 21:41 GMT
#364
Team Caped Crusaders failed to submit a team name, but whined enough to get a late submission. They are now known as Team Official Mafia Gaunlet for Underachieving Scum (OMGUS).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 21:45 GMT
#365
On March 01 2016 06:41 Koshi wrote:
Ok I know who is mafia.

marv and kush.

Rels maybe but probably just bad.

Kush might be scum. But I know I am town.
But keep a eye on kush, he could be surprising me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 21:45 GMT
#366
On March 01 2016 06:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Team Caped Crusaders failed to submit a team name, but whined enough to get a late submission. They are now known as Team Official Mafia Gaunlet for Underachieving Scum (OMGUS).

ROFL
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 21:45 GMT
#367
On March 01 2016 06:03 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL

You messed up.

If

On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

then

On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie.
I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

Why bring it up as half of your argument in your argument against me?

On March 01 2016 06:34 Koshi wrote:
Or if anybody else wants to explain it?

Sentinel says I am town.
marv and somebody else says something else but marv in particular.
Sentinel changed opinions.

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

What do you mean by that last sentence?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 21:46 GMT
#368
On March 01 2016 01:55 qob wrote:
lol wtf is this shit marvel is doing.

Can we just play the game, i know im new and stuff but this is pretty retarded.

Jumping through multiple hoops is pointless. Idc about other games, i just want to play mafia my man.

hahahahahahaha +1

This guy. So good.
I had a good night of sleep.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 21:46 GMT
#369
Gaunlet Kintaman?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:46 GMT
#370
On March 01 2016 06:37 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
VE is quite obviously town.

Explain

It's so obvious I don't have to explain it. It's not my fault you can't read. If a newbie asks me I will maybe try to explain it. You are a lost cause.

Seriously. Good thing your junior seems like a pretty cool guy.

You're useless. I will push for you lynch if you're still useless in 24 hours.

My mate likes P lynchs, but might I ask. Why are you going to Plynch someone for inactiveness, right as they start doing something?

That answer is "starting to do something" to you ?

he is posting.
That is a 100% increase then he said he was going to do.

No that's a decrease. I think a guy is scum, he thinks he's obv town but doesn't explain why.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:50 GMT
#371
Alright folks gonna go to sleep, see you tomorrow
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 21:51 GMT
#372
Nha, VE is not mafia. He makes sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:52 GMT
#373
On March 01 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Nha, VE is not mafia. He makes sense.

no
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:52 GMT
#374
On March 01 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
VE, meta is worth a lot more if you were actually playing in the game. TT is tryhard scum.
Why are you ignoring the fact that it was in the joke phase?

I take "joke phase" on a player by player basis, and from my experience with him TT never ever jokes in the beginning as town, he always tryhards at the beginning. That's why I ignored it, because for TT from my experience, there's no such thing as a joke phase.

"TT never jokes as town usually but does in thius game, points at him being scum"
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:11 Rels wrote:
So you didn't read this one then.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/490503-newbie-student-mafia-xiii?user=Tictock

"Look you're wrong he has done that before as town!"
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:26 Rels wrote:
You're not re evaluating you reasons based on what's happening
You're very probably scum

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ME TO REEVALUATE! THE ONLY THIN G THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS YOU AND SAND HAVE COME IN HERE AND SHIT ON MY READ, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FURTHER FOR MY READ TO FUCKING CHANGE! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP!

"NO nothing has changed in my read!!!!!!"

Scum.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 21:53 GMT
#375
On March 01 2016 06:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Nha, VE is not mafia. He makes sense.

no

He does. Just search for other answers this game and you will feel better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 21:54 GMT
#376
On March 01 2016 06:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:37 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
VE is quite obviously town.

Explain

It's so obvious I don't have to explain it. It's not my fault you can't read. If a newbie asks me I will maybe try to explain it. You are a lost cause.

Seriously. Good thing your junior seems like a pretty cool guy.

You're useless. I will push for you lynch if you're still useless in 24 hours.

My mate likes P lynchs, but might I ask. Why are you going to Plynch someone for inactiveness, right as they start doing something?

That answer is "starting to do something" to you ?

he is posting.
That is a 100% increase then he said he was going to do.

No that's a decrease. I think a guy is scum, he thinks he's obv town but doesn't explain why.

Well anyone regardless of alignment is going to think their town (minus me, sometimes I wonder if lord Kitaman is testing me.)
Also how is ^ of posting = a decrease of doing?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:54 GMT
#377
If you scumread someone for reason X, and reason X is proven false, you re evaluate. Not seeing he had to re evaluate means the read is fabricated. The read felt fabricated already before that shit. And he GTFO of the thread after being pushed.
Scum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 29 2016 21:54 GMT
#378
On March 01 2016 06:46 sandroba wrote:
Gaunlet Kintaman?


That's correct. As host, I am not your personal spellcheck. I don't forgive typos. Except when someone pointed out that I misspelled FecalFeast. I forgive myself for that one.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:56 GMT
#379
On March 01 2016 06:54 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:46 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:37 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
VE is quite obviously town.

Explain

It's so obvious I don't have to explain it. It's not my fault you can't read. If a newbie asks me I will maybe try to explain it. You are a lost cause.

Seriously. Good thing your junior seems like a pretty cool guy.

You're useless. I will push for you lynch if you're still useless in 24 hours.

My mate likes P lynchs, but might I ask. Why are you going to Plynch someone for inactiveness, right as they start doing something?

That answer is "starting to do something" to you ?

he is posting.
That is a 100% increase then he said he was going to do.

No that's a decrease. I think a guy is scum, he thinks he's obv town but doesn't explain why.

Well anyone regardless of alignment is going to think their town (minus me, sometimes I wonder if lord Kitaman is testing me.)
Also how is ^ of posting = a decrease of doing?

?????????
WTF are you saying. You're posting to psot it feels. It seems logical at first glance but you're not following the conversation.

I think VE is scum.
Koshi says he's obvious town.
I ask why.
Koshi doesn't explain.
The end.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:57 GMT
#380
And now you're talking to me on "BUT KOSHI IS DOING THINGS11111" and "KOSHI WOULD TOWNREAD HIMSELF WHATEVER HIS ALIGNMENT"
Posting to post. You're not looking to solve anything
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota9
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt619
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck265
Livibee186
C9.Mang0160
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
Liquid`Hasu120
Khaldor116
KnowMe85
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 14
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.