• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10708 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 95 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 20:44 GMT
#321
Is Felkyr a true newbie or is he actually pretty good?
I had a good night of sleep.
TheCow
Profile Joined December 2015
Canada24 Posts
February 29 2016 20:47 GMT
#322
Rels is almost definitely town.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:48 GMT
#323
On March 01 2016 05:44 TheCow wrote:
#243-244 appears to be an attempt to discredit the attack against Sentinel -- his partner. Leveraging the style of qob as well as his newness to sidestep the read.

How is that mafia behavior when he knows his own alignment?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:52 GMT
#324
On March 01 2016 05:47 TheCow wrote:
Rels is almost definitely town.

I assume you have played forum mafia before? Can you link me to some of your games?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 20:54 GMT
#325
On March 01 2016 05:47 TheCow wrote:
Rels is almost definitely town.

Pro tip: Team Koshi is town.

I think this is a pretty good tip.
I had a good night of sleep.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 20:57 GMT
#326
On March 01 2016 05:52 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:47 TheCow wrote:
Rels is almost definitely town.

I assume you have played forum mafia before? Can you link me to some of your games?

I will do you one better, i'll link a game where i play with Cow myself.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31278
Cow is WIFOMKing (im gobln)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31602
Me and Cow are both mafia
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29704
I am Mafia and Cow is a witch (3rd party)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=35308
Town Game for me to balance things out.


Cow is pretty decent, im not seeing anything too red-flagish yet. To be completely honest we'll know if he's trying to go for something, he isnt someone to be worried about.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 20:58 GMT
#327
Also. I think marv is mafia. But I have no real reason to say way. I just see it in his posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 20:59 GMT
#328
why*

This is why:
On March 01 2016 00:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:35 Shapelog wrote:
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.

we'll see. Koshi always plays to win eventually (as town)

But I can't explain it.
I had a good night of sleep.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 20:59 GMT
#329
On March 01 2016 05:58 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think marv is mafia. But I have no real reason to say way. I just see it in his posts.

Then why say anything? Do you think your opinion matters? (No offense, just a question)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 21:00 GMT
#330
On March 01 2016 05:59 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:58 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think marv is mafia. But I have no real reason to say way. I just see it in his posts.

Then why say anything? Do you think your opinion matters? (No offense, just a question)

Just so you people know where I stand. And now I did something.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 21:01 GMT
#331
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 21:03 GMT
#332
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL
TheCow
Profile Joined December 2015
Canada24 Posts
February 29 2016 21:05 GMT
#333
##Vote Anal Prolapse
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:09 GMT
#334
Why do you scumread kush ?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 21:10 GMT
#335
On March 01 2016 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:26 Rels wrote:
You're not re evaluating you reasons based on what's happening
You're very probably scum

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ME TO REEVALUATE! THE ONLY THIN G THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS YOU AND SAND HAVE COME IN HERE AND SHIT ON MY READ, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FURTHER FOR MY READ TO FUCKING CHANGE! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP!

Omg will you and rels please for the love of Lord Kitaman and the Newbies, stop this shit fight?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 21:13 GMT
#336
Quite an arduous job to read without the filter function, but from the town game I read from him his tone is more inquisitive / tentative / hedging his bets as opposed to more assertive in his mafia game.
I gather that Cow and qop played together a bit so Cow sheeping qop's sentinel read does not look as fake as I had thoght. Still, his overall tone looks more in line with his mafia game.
TheCow
Profile Joined December 2015
Canada24 Posts
February 29 2016 21:13 GMT
#337
I have too many scum reads. I will reread and reevaluate when I get back.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 21:14 GMT
#338
VE is quite obviously town.
I had a good night of sleep.
TheCow
Profile Joined December 2015
Canada24 Posts
February 29 2016 21:14 GMT
#339
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?author_id=25240&sr=topics
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 21:15 GMT
#340
Oh I remember you TheCow. I had no Idea you and QOB both played on ToS forums.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 284
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31419
Calm 6720
Rain 1799
Bisu 1577
Jaedong 733
Horang2 620
FanTaSy 480
BeSt 355
Rush 328
Stork 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 244
Zeus 195
Larva 149
Light 127
Snow 121
Free 119
ZerO 107
Barracks 101
Mind 84
Pusan 83
910 81
Mong 78
Killer 54
Sea.KH 43
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 22
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 17
Aegong 16
sorry 14
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6410
Counter-Strike
fl0m2598
olofmeister1043
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns36133
singsing2057
B2W.Neo669
dupreeh416
crisheroes268
Lowko266
hiko221
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3334
• Jankos2734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.